Gold Championship 15 Club Swap

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Like with previous Gold Championships we are going to give members the opportunity to request a club swap in GC15.

Simply post what club you would like the chance to manage (which is currently not in the previous setup) and then we will look into the possibility of swapping it for an existing club.

Please Note: We will not accept ANY requests via SM Support and all requests have to be submitted via this thread.

Re: Gold Championship 15 Club Swap

Like with previous Gold Championships we are going to give members the opportunity to request a club swap in GC15.

Simply post what club you would like the chance to manage (which is currently not in the previous setup) and then we will look into the possibility of swapping it for an existing club.

Please Note: We will not accept ANY requests via SM Support and all requests have to be submitted via this thread.

Just a quick question Dev, is this for the future when GC15 in made? or this mean, that GC15 is coming soon?

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hello Ste' date=' can you include Stevenage again in GC15 in English division 4, I will be taking them. Thanks mate.[/quote']

Will leave this team in GC15 as it will be a true challenge :) .

Hi could i have Kettering Town in GC15 english div 4 please. They have just won promotion to the Conference Premier from the Conference North after winning the division this season. It will be one hell of a challenge :)

Hi Ste ,Would you be able to put Woking into the gold set up 15 in English division 4 they are in the Conference National league at the moment and so are Stevenage Borough so seems as you put Stevenage Borough in gold set up 14 can you please put Woking in gold set up 15 because they are a club i would really like to be in a gold setup and it would be a real challenge to be them.

Ty for listening

P.S can you get back to me if you are gonna put them in

Guest the plummer

Stegor ,

Hey could you possibly put Alloa Athletic In? , Would Love To Get Them , But A wont be around for creation so a could miss them

thanks get back to me:)

Stegor ' date='

Hey could you possibly put Alloa Athletic In? , Would Love To Get Them , But A wont be around for creation so a could miss them

thanks get back to me:)

[/b']

Was just posting to ask for them as well :rolleyes:.

I will think of a lower league Scottish team and go for them :).

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I will close this thread at 1600 GMT tomorrow as we will need to swap clubs etc prior to Saturday morning.

Confirmed teams to date:

*New England Revolution;

*Houston Dynamo;

*Ebbsfleet United;

*LA Galaxy;

*Alloa Athletic;

*Woking;

*Stevenage Borough;

*Barnet.

The teams which have not been confirmed are either not on our database or do not have enough players in their squads to date.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Confirmed teams:

*New England Revolution;

*Houston Dynamo;

*Ebbsfleet United;

*LA Galaxy;

*Alloa Athletic;

*Woking;

*Stevenage Borough;

*Barnet;

*Berwick Rangers.

I apologise in advance if the club you requested is not in the above list.