Gold Championship 15 - Match Reports / Transfers ETC.

Spoon

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: GC 15 spamming/discussion thread.

I will start off' date=' is GC 15 in the new format?[/quote']

If you read the SM Blog you will be able to answer your own question :) .

The SM blog says it will be same format as before, as they're still working on new format.

Shame about the start time, i'm sure i'm not the only one who works saturdays, so i've got no chance of a decent team. Just have to see who i can pick up when I get home at 6:30pm!

Guest the plummer

Am not going for a top team as tbh whats the point?

Been top teams and middle teams but never a bottom team

So Am Going Scandenavia

BTW SOME ONE FANCEY PICKING ME UP A SCANDNAVIAN TEAM SO A DEF HAVE ONE?

Thanks

When i saw on the forum that GC 15 was being mentioned i was a bit peeved as i thought i wouldn't be around because my Cricket season starts this Saturday, but because it's at 10:05 i certainly will be there, going for a middlish team as theres no point going for anything higher, for me anyway.

I have got cricket on Saturday, first game of the season, although i should be able to make 10:05 as i don't have to be at the ground until 12:00. Although i am at my dad's and the computer has been running slow as anything recently so it is probably a bad time anyway. So because of the computer i will be going for a bottom club, anyone from English Division 4. :)

Although i can't wait i am a little dissappointed at SM making another one so soon after 13 and 14 and i really hope there is a long break after this one as the GC's could start to lose there specialness. :(

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Gold Championship 15 - Match Reports / Transfers ETC.

Please try and refrain from making duplicate GC15 threads. I will close this one and open it on Saturday morning as the official GC15 thread :) .

I have got cricket on Saturday' date=' first game of the season, although i should be able to make 10:05 as i don't have to be at the ground until 12:00. Although i am at my dad's and the computer has been running slow as anything recently so it is probably a bad time anyway. So because of the computer i will be going for a bottom club, anyone from English Division 4. :)

Although i can't wait i am a little dissappointed at SM making another one so soon after 13 and 14 and i really hope there is a long break after this one as the [b']GC's could start to lose there specialness.[/b] :(

Already are if you ask me :)

Definitely won't be joining, have no room for a start, and the more that are created before the new format, the less special the current ones are getting :(

Not happy that there is another GC already at all.

Im a huge fan of GC's which is fairly obvious as I have a club in every one and spend all my SM time on the GC's but I really must express on every thread about new GC's that we dont need anymore at this time.

We have 14 GC's that are half full at best in most and its not going to do them any good because people will quit their low sides in GCs for a shot at a bigger club in this GC.

I understand from SM's point of view if any mods are about to reply, that its SM is a business and your aim is to make a profit at the end of the day but one of SM's aims is to make the best Soccer Sim on the world wide web.

Just because SM is the best Soccer sim on the web shouldnt mean a chance to promote GC's for money. I feel that all these GC's so soon means that the quality of current GC's will drop because of people dropping out etc.

Again I know another GC is going to probably get SM more gold accounts sold etc and therefore more money made which if its going to be put back into the game for whatever improvement then thats great but I dont want to see setups deteriorate because newer ones are being made attracting more members to them in order to make money etc.

By all means Im not having a dig, what do I know at the end of the day :confused: I just think that making half as many GC's in 5 months as there has been made in total is too much and is ruining the exclusitivity of the Gold setups.

Already are if you ask me :)

Definitely won't be joining' date=' have no room for a start, and the more that are created before the new format, the less special the current ones are getting :([/quote']

Hi mate i know its alot to ask but if your not getting a team could you possibly get one for me?

I will be away playing cricket so I will not be able to join!

Anyway please reply QWERTY1

Not happy that there is another GC already at all.

Im a huge fan of GC's which is fairly obvious as I have a club in every one and spend all my SM time on the GC's but I really must express on every thread about new GC's that we dont need anymore at this time.

We have 14 GC's that are half full at best in most and its not going to do them any good because people will quit their low sides in GCs for a shot at a bigger club in this GC.

I understand from SM's point of view if any mods are about to reply' date=' that its SM is a business and your aim is to make a profit at the end of the day but one of SM's aims is to make the best Soccer Sim on the world wide web.

Just because SM is the best Soccer sim on the web shouldnt mean a chance to promote GC's for money. I feel that all these GC's so soon means that the quality of current GC's will drop because of people dropping out etc.

Again I know another GC is going to probably get SM more gold accounts sold etc and therefore more money made which if its going to be put back into the game for whatever improvement then thats great but I dont want to see setups deteriorate because newer ones are being made attracting more members to them in order to make money etc.

By all means Im not having a dig, what do I know at the end of the day :confused: I just think that making half as many GC's in 5 months as there has been made in total is too much and is ruining the exclusitivity of the Gold setups.[/quote']

if you look on the SM Blog it says "If your going to purchase a gold membership now is the time to do it" thats why there making all these GCs so they get more money from GMs

Hi mate i know its alot to ask but if your not getting a team could you possibly get one for me?

I will be away playing cricket so I will not be able to join!

Anyway please reply QWERTY1

Not sure I'll even be on tbh, even if I am, my PC is way too slow to get even a decent side atm :o