Gold Championship 15 - Match Reports / Transfers ETC.

Spoon

Re: GC 15 Discussion thread.

Might go for Lyon ' date=' said i was going for bayern but not confident about it , so gunna go for lyon . :o

Please don't go for them anyone :([/quote']

Ive tryed to get Lyon twice in GC's and it's hard, Bayern Munchen will be alot easier, and theres no point asking people not to go for clubs, it's up to them what club they want to go for.

My injury means i can now make it for sure.

Probably still going for Inter although Lyon' date=' or English big 4 also dound good.

Also my mate who got a really quick computer is aiming to go to Italy as AC Milan[/quote']

Also getting teams for Bloosh and Sparky.

I will be yet again getting an Italian side. The one of few top Italian sides I am yet to have which is Fiorentina.

I shall be racing you to them. Would like a top four side in Italy but don't want to go for them, miss them and have no decent backup.

Also, Ben.. injury yeh? bad one :P

Not going to be here for the Gold Championship tomorrow as I have cricket at 9:30, so I am relying on Armand MUFC to get me a team which he has kindly agreed to do if he doesnt have football training tomorrow.

Don't know what I will do if he can't do it I might have to get my brother to try and get me a team. If he does it will be unlikely I will get a good team as he is 7 and hasn't really grasped computers yet.

But its raining here at the moment so it might get called off!:)