Kuranyi -> Gomez -> Schieber?

watlw

VfB Stuttgart have been producing quality strikers in the last years and might just have another jewel in their U19 Squad.

Name: Julian SCHIEBER (not on DB)

Nationality: Germany

Position: CF

VfB Stuttgart U19 are currently leading the table with 49 points (21 games) and 54 goals scored. Schieber has had part in 24 goals - scoring 16 and assisting 8 - scoring 16 goals within 20 apps (1694 mins), made him also already break Mario Gomez's record (23 apps 15 goals), with 5 games left in the league.

He is going to join Stuttgarts Amateur Team next season and will probably take part in pre-season games for the First Team.

Watch out for him, he could become the next big thing at Stuttgart, if Gomez leaves.

Re: Kuranyi -> Gomez -> Schieber?

i didnt forget about Fischer' date=' but he is already known on the forums and i wanted to post an unkonwn one :P[/quote']

I know , but the list should be like this one :

Kuranyi -> Gomez ->M.Fischer -> Schieber

Anyway , rep 4 u for this great player;)

• 7 months later...

I'd like to post a quick update on Schieber, as he had his first appearance for the VfB First Team today.

He got substituted in with 10 minutes left to go at 3:0.

Managed to play a few decent passes and also had a good chance to score, but the shot got blocked by the Cottbus Keeper. Nevertheless, i'd say he had a very good debut and i'm looking forward to see more of him this season.

3. Liga Stats:

17 apps, 1275 mins, 8 goals and 3 assists

I'd like to post a quick update on Schieber' date=' as he had his first appearance for the VfB First Team today.

He got substituted in with 10 minutes left to go at 3:0.

Managed to play a few decent passes and also had a good chance to score, but the shot got blocked by the Cottbus Keeper. Nevertheless, i'd say he had a very good debut and i'm looking forward to see more of him this season.

3. Liga Stats:

17 apps, 1275 mins, 8 goals and 3 assists[/quote']

Good find mate :P.

Looks like another quality German striker is on his way then :P.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...