Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

Guest msissio

Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace  

1. 1.

Guest msissio

Holy **** what is he trying to do? I'm surprised the ref hasn't carded him yet for his diving. It is games like these where the GREAT players have to show up.

Example: Kaka' last year :D

PS- 99 rating my butt LOL

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

Arsenal fan here. I didn't realise this thread was probably posted in retaliation to the Drogbas a disgrace thread.... but its true every player makes the best of each situation... players go down a lot easier than 30 yeards ago - part of its due to it being a more athletic, faster game, part of it is play acting... Ronaldos (and drogbas) antics are more prevalent than some of course :P

Arsenal fan here. I didn't realise this thread was probably posted in retaliation to the Drogbas a disgrace thread.... but its true every player makes the best of each situation... players go down a lot easier than 30 yeards ago - part of its due to it being a more athletic' date=' faster game, part of it is play acting... Ronaldos (and drogbas) antics are more prevalent than some of course :P[/quote']

Eto'o doesn't.

Guest msissio

Let me guess... Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal fan?

:rolleyes:

Wow what gave it away. The fact that I mentioned Kaka as my example, or the fact that I have an AC Milan as my avatar. ;)

Well' date=' I'm a Leeds fan. From the post, i feel you were insinuating that we were being biased.

I see Manchester United as a rival to my club, however, They do have the best player in the world. Am i the only non United fan who see's this?[/quote']

Nah Liam, unfortunately you're not. However much I hate United I can't deny that that Ronaldo is a class player, and there aren't many around much better than him.

He may be arrogant, over-confident, selfish and egotistical, but the boy's got talent, I'll give him that much.

Erm... Hasn't been diving as much as Drogba was last night...

Let me guess... Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal fan?

Ronaldo for 99 :)

Ronaldo proved again last night that he is over-rated,he scores goals against Derby,Bolton,Birmingham etc etc,but again he was terrible in every way last night,diving,moaning at the ref and his team-mates,plus not tracking back,giving the ball away,and lost the plot for he's pen,Ronaldo does things proper great players don't do,compare him with a half fit Messi last night!!

He's never played well against Chelsea/Liverpool and hasn't done it for Portugal,he's a **** as well,and should go down in ratings more than go up,anyone who thinks he's a great player has no knowledge of the game..

Well' date=' I'm a Leeds fan. From the post, i feel you were insinuating that we were being biased.

I see Manchester United as a rival to my club, however, They do have the best player in the world. Am i the only non United fan who see's this?[/quote']

I think you're blind mate,if you think Ronaldo is the best player in the world,you'll seriously have to say that your knowledge of the game is zero.

Ronaldo proved again last night that he is over-rated' date='he scores goals against Derby,Bolton,Birmingham etc etc,but again he was terrible in every way last night,diving,moaning at the ref and his team-mates,plus not tracking back,giving the ball away,and lost the plot for he's pen,Ronaldo does things proper great players don't do,compare him with a half fit Messi last night!!

He's never played well against Chelsea/Liverpool and hasn't done it for Portugal,he's a **** as well,and should go down in ratings more than go up,anyone who thinks he's a great player has no knowledge of the game..[/quote']

He should not go down in rating!!

He didn't dive much last night, you might think so, but he didn't. He moaned because he should have got some decision but didn't, it was frustrating.

He isn't over rated, IMO he played quite well yesterday. He missed the penalty, but everyone does sometimes, I can assure you Messi will miss penalty's iswell. So far this season he has missed 2 penalty's out of...a lot.

You might think he didn't play well yesterday, but the whole team were playing defensivly so he didn't get that many chances.

When he got the ball he made good runs. He didn't get back to defend because that were the orders from Sir Alex.

Messi seemed better to you because he got much more of the ball because he was more attacking. If United played more attacking football, I think you would of seen a goal from Ronaldo.

Dont forget that Ronaldo is 22 and has plenty of time to mature. And how can you judge him on one performance!?

he's dived 4 times this game alone so far..... disgraceful....

and man u should try and put some players INFRONT of the ball.

Are you sure you weren't watching a Milan game last night instead?

Ronaldo didn't dive last night, and some of the decisions the ref gave against Man Utd were silly and soft.

And your putting players infront of the ball is the most idiotic comment i've heard so far on this matter. Who the h*ll attacks Barcelona in the Nou Camp and gets away with anything?

Man Utds job last night was to not concede, attacking left, right and centre wouldn't have achieved that now would it?

Also, wait till the Old Trafford game, Barca won't have many players ahead of the ball either, I can guarantee it.

He didn't dive much last night' date=' you might think so, but he didn't. He moaned because he should have got some decision but didn't, it was frustrating.

He isn't over rated, IMO he played quite well yesterday. He missed the penalty, but everyone does sometimes, I can assure you Messi will miss penalty's iswell. So far this season he has missed 2 penalty's out of...a lot.

You might think he didn't play well yesterday, but the whole team were playing defensivly so he didn't get that many chances.

When he got the ball he made good runs. He didn't get back to defend because that were the orders from Sir Alex.

Messi seemed better to you because he got much more of the ball because he was more attacking. If United played more attacking football, I think you would of seen a goal from Ronaldo.

Dont forget that Ronaldo is 22 and has plenty of time to mature. And how can you judge him on one performance!?[/quote']

Holy fire-placed heated marshmallows!

That is, and I'm in tears, the best post I have seen on this forum since I've been here, in the sense that I agree with everything word for word, and couldn't put it any other way.

You Ronaldo haters, get your facts right...

1) Ronaldo did not dive, he exaggerated (made the most of) one or 2 fouls.. basically like everyone does.

2) He missed a penalty, so what?! I can assure you he's not the first one to do so... it's something that happens quite often nowadays infact...

3) He played well! I think everyone stuck it into their heads that because he missed a penalty he played badly, which is not true. When he had the ball he was dangerous, infact he was the only way Man U were ever going to win ANYTHING out of that game, even if it's just a corner. His sheer pace made him troublesome. But again, he couldn't shine because Man U were defending.

As Amy said, he is talented, and he's only 22. He's the best player in the world right now, so he's a definite 99, without a shadow of doubt.

He didn't dive much last night' date=' you might think so, but he didn't. He moaned because he should have got some decision but didn't, it was frustrating.

Dont forget that Ronaldo is 22 and has plenty of time to mature. And how can you judge him on one performance!?[/quote']

He's not a team player and you can't be a great player until you are a team player,Ferguson must always order him not to track his opposite number back eh?:rolleyes: