Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

Guest msissio

Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace  

1. 1.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

Now come on lads!

There really isn't any need for these one-liners as someone's soon going to say something they shouldn't. When you're discussing a topic such as the vices and virtues of a talent such as Christiano Ronaldo, people are bound to have varied opinions because he is viewed on TV so often. Different commentary teams, different camera angles, different viewpoints regarding his actions. In some cases our local media's viewpoint may influence us.

Hence such issues bring about varied opinions. No opinion is 100% right and no opinion is 100% wrong in my own humble opinion. We should be respecting others opinions even if they don't tie in with our own and we should certainly not be belittling someone if we don't agree with them. Of course voice your own opinion but little one liners aimed at certain people just to infuriate them is not really on to be honest. This should really go for anything we discuss on this or any other thread :) .

Now come on lads!

There really isn't any need for these one-liners as someone's soon going to say something they shouldn't. When you're discussing a topic such as the vices and virtues of a talent such as Christiano Ronaldo' date=' people are bound to have varied opinions because he is viewed on TV so often. Different commentary teams, different camera angles, different viewpoints regarding his actions. In some cases our local media's viewpoint may influence us.

Hence such issues bring about varied opinions. No opinion is 100% right and no opinion is 100% wrong in my own humble opinion. We should be respecting others opinions even if they don't tie in with our own and we should certainly not be belittling someone if we don't agree with them. [b']Of course voice your own opinion but little one liners aimed at certain people just to infuriate them is not really on to be honest. This should really go for anything we discuss on this or any other thread :)[/b] .

It's friendly banter. It's always been a part of football and always will be. I won't say something I shouldn't because I'm keeping it friendly :)

Good that's all sorted then :)

It's not so much you guys I was worried about but others who will be ready to join in soon (once they get back from school/work). These things tend to snowball and get out of hand, so just wanted to nip it in the bud first.

I'll get back to my patients and continue to enjoy the great tete-a-tete that's developing here :)

of course is friendly. to improve SM we need to be united and that is the more important here. ;) opponents in pitch' date=' friends outside :D and we are outside ;)[/quote']

So having little digs at people shouldn't be allowed? It's all of a friendly nature, such as the Set Pieces for Dummies which is joking at Portugal's defence last night. I don't think I'm making you cry with that, am I? :)

Guest melbguy1

Again....I cant disagree more.....There is always little to no contact on him ever....

I don't see him being kicked as much as you say he does....

I am baffled' date=' truly am that people think he doesn't dive that much....OMG.....[/quote']

for real... what is wrong with these people......... baffling....

Again....I cant disagree more.....There is always little to no contact on him ever....

I don't see him being kicked as much as you say he does....

I am baffled' date=' truly am that [b']people think he doesn't dive that much[/b]....OMG.....

I wonder how many dives these people think is acceptable for one person to commit in one season. Personally I think one dive is a dive too many because diving along with play acting is completely ruining football.

I don't have any problems acknowledging that Ronaldo is very talented. However it seems that quite a few people have problems acknowledging that he dives even when videos show he has dived at least 10 times this season. I emphasise least. Just how many dives are acceptable to you people?

Also for those of you saying that he is targeted by defenders and tackled a lot - I agree, but he makes a meal out of the tackles. In the 60's and 70's when George Best was playing, footballers didn't get the same level of protection they get today. George Best was kicked off the field most days but it never stopped him from scoring and playing beautiful football, nor did it convince him that he needed to dive. He simply used his brain to outwit defenders. I have seen enough instances of Ronaldo using his brain to outwit opponents this season that I wonder why then he has to cheat so often. Add to that his blistering pace which many defenders can't cope with and there is just no need for his diving.

Also for those of you saying that he is targeted by defenders and tackled a lot - I agree' date=' but he makes a meal out of the tackles. In the 60's and 70's when George Best was playing, footballers didn't get the same level of protection they get today. George Best was kicked off the field most days but it never stopped him from scoring and playing beautiful football, nor did it convince him that he needed to dive. He simply used his brain to outwit defenders. I have seen enough instances of Ronaldo using his brain to outwit opponents this season that I wonder why then he has to cheat so often. Add to that his blistering pace which many defenders can't cope with and there is just no need for his diving.[/quote']

Havant read all thread but agree with the thread name he s a discrase he is a diver to :). He keeps his club waiting insted of telling them he wants to go if i was a united fan id say i doint want u any more he did cr@p in euro any way caint play agaisnt best :rolleyes: . He dives to not as much but he doas also he is a little girl who crys to much :)

Guest melbguy1

exactly Indiana, although theres plenty of examples of current players as well.... my hero not being one of them, but he is 4'2" and weights 10kgs while C.Ronaldo is over 6' and all 'roided up.....

at the end of the day, how can these 'good forumers' (they really are) look at the top 10 dives and maintain that he ONLY goes down when theres contact is beyond me.... Nothing against those forumers but they look like fools saying such things..... I only wish that he moves to R.Madrid and they play Man U in the CL and C.Ronaldo flops all over the park... it would be interesting to hear what they'll have to say then..lol

You can't, or shouldn't, question Christiano as a talent or footballer but as a man I've always had my doubts. Nani is not unlike him either. There are a few habits of his that need to be coached out of him.

You can't' date=' or shouldn't, question Christiano as a talent or footballer but as a man I've always had my doubts. Nani is not unlike him either. There are a few habits of his that need to be coached out of him.[/quote']

No one will ever doubt his ability as its impossible, He is awesome....But as others ave said since my last post, its baffling how people see what they want to see and not whats going on in front of their eyes.....

I will never change my views and as in Bobo's last post he thinks I only see certain things Ronaldo does or only want to see certain things because thats what I post about....Thats untrue....I only post on this thread what is disgraceful about him as thats what the thread is for, you say I don't see the skill, I do, It just gets outdone by the magnificent cheating so just erases my memories of any skill performed.....

Melb and Indiana, you are the ones talking sense on this thread....

Also, one reason I'm glad Ronaldo is out of the Euro tournament is because the Clive Tyldesley/David Pleat/Cristiano Ronaldo love triangle is now finished and we can concentrate on the football.

Honestly, I know these guys commentate on the Premier League which Ronaldo obviously plays in but they think that gives them special dispensation to blab on about him even when Portugal aren't playing. Some of them have their heads permanently lodged up Ronaldo's derriere.

nope, all the Portuguese game passes in Deco feet, if he plays bad Portugal plays too. Ronald played regular first 2 games but Portugal played very good.. and why? Deco was there :) i will make a post about Deco in my thread. :|

Just to lighten you guys up... Cristiano in action :D :D

ronaldo.gif

HAHA...that is true,it it C.Ro on certain occasions.

Wobbles his feet , the defender keeps watching him without movement then pushes it away.

Rep for you Bob's;)