Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

Guest msissio

Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace  

1. 1.

Official Cristiano Ronaldo Behaviour Thread

Cristiano Ronaldo has been terrible especially in the Manchester derby when he was substituted.I do not know what he was thinking,is he Superman:rolleyes: since he wants to play the whole 90 minutes without even wanting to rest or risking an injury.Cristiano Ronaldo has showed a bad example to everyone.Sir Alex has tons of experience and Cristiano Ronaldo should listen to him to really become the world's greatest footballer ever:)

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace Yes I don't see him as the one of the game's best players. He is good , having much speed , great technique but isn't the sort of player to boast of the finest in

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

Guest Park Ji Sung

Re: Official Cristiano Ronaldo Behaviour Thread

Cristiano Ronaldo has been terrible especially in the Manchester derby when he was substituted.I do not know what he was thinking' date='is he Superman:rolleyes: since he wants to play the whole 90 minutes without even wanting to rest or risking an injury.Cristiano Ronaldo has showed a bad example to everyone.Sir Alex has tons of experience and Cristiano Ronaldo should listen to him to really become the [b']world's greatest footballer ever[/b]:)

Any excuse, really. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it was rooney unhappy at being subtituted, you'd be singing his name from the rooftops, playing a harpsichord, under the full moon.

He's showing his will to win, if anything. It was obvious that he was unhappy with being substituted because he thinks he could have played 90 minutes, and scored more goals. Showing emotion does not automatically mean he has a bad attitude.

Re: Official Cristiano Ronaldo Behaviour Thread

Any excuse' date=' really. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it was rooney unhappy at being subtituted, you'd be singing his name from the rooftops, playing a harpsichord, under the full moon.

He's showing his will to win, if anything. It was obvious that he was unhappy with being substituted because he thinks he could have played 90 minutes, and scored more goals. Showing emotion does not automatically mean he has a bad attitude.[/quote']

Yep, I have to agree with you on this one. I want to say now I haven't seen the incident but if it was just a bit of a tantrum for being subbed, it's nothing really. Yes a player should just take being subbed but any self respecting professional is going to feel a bit gutted. Moreover, I remember when Robbie Keane would trudge off the pitch for Liverpool, making it clear he was unhappy and felt he was above it, many corners of the media praised him for showing his desire to play. Obviously these situations are different but I think it is a good example of how people favour some players constantly and how the worst is always thought of others.

Then again, I haven't seen the actual incident so I may be talking through my **** :P in which case just ignore this. If it is as it sounds though, its a bit harsh for me.

I don't get what he's supposed to do tbh.

He has been given greif all season people saying his heart isnt at Man Utd, he shows no passion etc now he has bascially said he wants to stay at Man Utd and his Madrid thing is over, he shows some emotion / passion about not wanting to come off and he gets stick for it.

Loads of players show frustration when being subbed, I don't think even the managers think much of it either as they know the reasons the player is angry and he just wants to play football, which is a good thing

He wasnt showing passion to stay on the pitch for Man U though...

He only wanted to stay on to score more goals to make sure of the golden boot for... HIMSELF

the game was won and over, if they had been drawing and needed a goal and he didnt want to come off then you could say it was his passion for Man U. But this was all for selfish reasons..

However i dont think it is a big deal, all he did was miss when trying to slap someones hand and then shake his head.

Its simple he threw a tantrum, and this isnt acceptable. He is a role model and once again showed no respect for management or any sense of common decency.

He thinks he is bigger than the club and that he should make the decisions. The manager chose him to come off so you respect that decision and come off with no fuss.

He should have just came off and complained about it later. Rather than acting like a child and having a tantrum.

Its simple he threw a tantrum' date=' and this isnt acceptable. He is a role model and once again showed no respect for management or any sense of common decency.

He thinks he is bigger than the club and that he should make the decisions. The manager chose him to come off so you respect that decision and come off with no fuss.

He should have just came off and complained about it later. Rather than acting like a child and having a tantrum.[/quote']

That's all fair, but why do people say this about Ronaldo, yes praise Rooney or Keane when they do it?

I mean, I agree throwing a strop's not the right way about it. But Ronaldo's not the only one, yet he seems to be the only one that gets the backlash.

That's all fair' date=' but why do people say this about Ronaldo, yes praise Rooney or Keane when they do it?

I mean, I agree throwing a strop's not the right way about it. But Ronaldo's not the only one, yet he seems to be the only one that gets the backlash.[/quote']

I am not one of those people. I believe its disgraceful when they all do it. Ronaldo and Rooney are as bad as eachother. Drogba and Ballack in the Champions league. They all need to be sorted.

Guest Park Ji Sung

That's all fair' date=' but why do people say this about Ronaldo, yes praise Rooney or Keane when they do it?

I mean, I agree throwing a strop's not the right way about it. But Ronaldo's not the only one, yet he seems to be the only one that gets the backlash.[/quote']

Well, some people feel a need to see faults in others, to make them appear human, whether by desire to do so, or otherwise...;);)

The fact that he was angry to be subbed shows his passion and desire to play. Arrogant ****er he may be, but he is still a great player who wants to play.

He has been a more of a teamplayer this season, I think he has been absolutely fantastic and you can't blame him for wanting to score goals or play the whole 90; don't we all?

The fact that he was angry to be subbed shows his passion and desire to play. Arrogant ****er he may be' date=' but he is still a great player who wants to play.

He has been a more of a teamplayer this season, I think he has been absolutely fantastic and you can't blame him for wanting to score goals or play the whole 90; don't we all?[/quote']

Players take orders from the manager, if the manager subs you off you take it like a bloody man. Does my head in when people sulk after being subbed off.

If only these type of players watched some lower league players and watched TRUE professionals instead of acting like little kids.

No player is bigger than the club.

Players take orders from the manager' date=' if the manager subs you off you take it like a bloody man. Does my head in when people sulk after being subbed off.

If only these type of players watched some lower league players and watched TRUE professionals instead of acting like little kids.

No player is bigger than the club.[/quote']

But Ronaldo thinks he is... and this is one of the main reasons I'd hate to see him in Blancos shirt

Players take orders from the manager' date=' if the manager subs you off you take it like a bloody man. Does my head in when people sulk after being subbed off.

No player is bigger than the club.[/quote']

I'm not justifying what he did, I'm just saying its good that he's passionate, obviously you have to learn to control yourself.

My point is that many players have done it, but for some reason it is more unacceptable when Ronaldo does it. Honestly so much fuss about it. Anyway Fergie seems to agree with me;)

• 1 month later...

Yeah but he justified his reason to why he thinks La Liga is better than Prem. Obviously it's just an opinion and therefore it's not true...

But he claimed that one of the biggest reason, something which everyone agrees with...Is that the best players in the world now play in La Liga. You won't often get Kaka, Messi, Ronaldo, Raul, Eto'o, Xavi, Iniesta, Aguero, Benzema on the same pitch let alone the same league !

I've always been a fan of La Liga but I seriously don't know which league is better. Stats would say that it's EPL because of CL history whilst quallity of players would say La Liga because of the world's best players playing there...

He also mentioned how referees protect players more in La Liga...??:confused: He should be grateful that he's on the same team as Pepe and is not gonna go up against him :D

He also mentioned how referees protect players more in La Liga...??:confused: He should be grateful that he's on the same team as Pepe and is not gonna go up against him :D

everyone is pointing at the pepe incident like it's their proof that la liga is also a violent league, and comfort themselves that it's not just the premier league that is overphysical and full of thugs

eh, hello?! what about richard dunne, joey barton, steven taylor, and countless others who weekin weekout get away with minimal punishment for their "tackles", all because the referees in england feel it is more of their duty to let the game "flow" rather than refereeing it properly

10 game ban for pepe. if that was in england, they would probably reduce it to 3 games, as pepe's kick would be deemed to not have made sufficient contact with the getafe player!

i dont like the way ronaldo is taking cheap shots at the EPL, but it s true, the overphysical nature of the EPL means it in many ways hinder skillful players, and reject those smaller more technique orientated guys

Sparky!!! Haven't seen you in a long time. Where've you been bro?

Been away mate' date=' back now :) How you been? Hope all is good

everyone is pointing at the pepe incident like it's their proof that la liga is also a violent league, and comfort themselves that it's not just the premier league that is overphysical and full of thugs

eh, hello?! what about richard dunne, joey barton, steven taylor, and countless others who weekin weekout get away with minimal punishment for their "tackles", all because the referees in england feel it is more of their duty to let the game "flow" rather than refereeing it properly

10 game ban for pepe. if that was in england, they would probably reduce it to 3 games, as pepe's kick would be deemed to not have made sufficient contact with the getafe player!

i dont like the way ronaldo is taking cheap shots at the EPL, but it s true, the overphysical nature of the EPL means it in many ways hinder skillful players, and reject those smaller more technique orientated guys

Hey mate, I never mentioned anything about La Liga being a violent league. I Don't believe in highlighting out ONE WHOLE league to be violent just because of one incident. I'm just saying that Ronaldo's comment about protection of players is somewhat cheeky and ambigious as we all think he is talking about tackles / red cards etc but what he may be talking about is DIVING where a Spanish referee may just hand him that essential free kick when an English one wouldn't. Don't forget that Pepe too lost it as he thought the Getafe player dived...That's what I was referring too :)