Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

Guest msissio

Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace  

1. 1.

Guest melbguy1

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is a disgrace

everyone is jealous of his skill its ovious alot of people sed it about ronaldinho in his prime this is the same

LOL

Cristiano Ronaldo dOeS NOT dIvE yOuR jUsT jEaLoUs

everyone is jealous of his skill its ovious alot of people sed it about ronaldinho in his prime this is the same

I can't ever remember seeing Ronaldinho diving..

Not saying he hasn't but if you asked people to list his bad points, his teeth would probably come up more than "his diving".

SIGH some people

What is that supposed to mean?

You sound like a broken record by repeating your one-liner over and over again - "your jealous of C.Ronaldo's skills!"

I have no problems admitting that he is a great footballer, we have seen that with the goals he has banged in for his club this season but he has dived this season.

You can't accept that.

What is that supposed to mean?

You sound like a broken record by repeating your one-liner over and over again - "your jealous of C.Ronaldo's skills!"

I have no problems admitting that he is a great footballer' date=' we have seen that with the goals he has banged in for his club this season but he has dived this season.

You can't accept that.[/quote']

Agreed. He has dived. Anybody that actually observes a football match has seen him do it. He has the best ball control in the world but he just needs to get rid of his Pansy like approach to things.

Guest msissio

Talking about diving this is the wosrt ever dive !!!! :P

Must see:

1 horrible dive by Gila... Countless dives by CRonaldo...:rolleyes:

1 horrible dive by Gila... Countless dives by CRonaldo...:rolleyes:

People just don't get it do they...??

People try defending Ronaldo cheating by showing other players diving as if it makes Ronaldo doing it at least 5 times a game ok? When the players they show do it once every 5 games....Its still cheating yes but the amount that the Portuguese rat does it is just disgraceful....

I am baffled as to how some people can defend him, and it really aggravates me when I am told that I am jealous of his skill and thats why I call him a cheat...Thats got didly squat to do with why I think hes a cheat or why I hate him....

He is an amazing player, but would be even more amazing if he didn't dive...I cant stand the little !!

That video really is quite funny; it seems as if he thought he could reach it to then slot it into an empty net then decided otherwise a few steps later. :D

But moving back onto topic, choosing to go down even when there is contact is cheating all the same. If you are brought down then you are brought down; if you choose to fall or worse still look for the contact then it's cheating in my books. So I don't care which one Ronaldo does because in all honesty, diving and going down easily are pretty much the same - cheating.

People just don't get it do they...??

People try defending Ronaldo cheating by showing other players diving as if it makes Ronaldo doing it at least 5 times a game ok? When the players they show do it once every 5 games....Its still cheating yes but the amount that the Portuguese rat does it is just disgraceful....

I am baffled as to how some people can defend him' date=' and it really aggravates me when I am told that I am jealous of his skill and thats why I call him a cheat...Thats got didly squat to do with why I think hes a cheat or why I hate him....

He is an amazing player, but would be even more amazing if he didn't dive...I cant stand the little !![/quote']

Hey cool down Dai ;)

I never once mentioned that Ronaldo does not dive when i posted the Gilardino dive. Was just so that people could have a little laugh. Ronaldo does dive but atleast not as badly as that. He mastered the art ;)

I'm not gonna say he does not dive coz he does. All i am going to say is that he has greatly reduced the number of dives during a game. He's improving. Thats all. ;):)

All said and done he has not really dived much in the Euro's (i'm not saying he has not dived atall, so don't start a riot :P).

Guest Sooty's Football Brain

Football has changed a lot. We are being taught as strikers now at academy level that playing up top and holding up the ball winning a foul is good play. As a striker it is becoming I am sorry to say almost part of my game to get in front of my man and if there's no support, go down to win a free kick. I wish it wasn't like that but it is. Players are now learning how to make contact. What the referee has to decide is whether the contact made is enough to make them go down. You will notice how players leave their foot by the player in case they overun the ball or feel they will be better going down and earning their team a free kick. I am not saying this is good but I'm afraid to say that set pieces are becoming an integral part of the game. That's just the way it is at the moment and i can't see any rules that can stop it. Refereeing is all about angles. On a football pitch the ref can only see an incident from one point of view. he doesn't have the 12 camera angles we have if we are watching at home, or the view we have from the stand. I'm sorry but unless diving is outrageous (Like Dida's and Gillardino's against Celtic) then get used to it because thats the way the game is now. Sorry but it's the truth.

Football has changed a lot. We are being taught as strikers now at academy level that playing up top and holding up the ball winning a foul is good play. As a striker it is becoming I am sorry to say almost part of my game to get in front of my man and if there's no support' date=' go down to win a free kick. I wish it wasn't like that but it is. Players are now learning how to make contact. What the referee has to decide is whether the contact made is enough to make them go down. You will notice how players leave their foot by the player in case they overun the ball or feel they will be better going down and earning their team a free kick. I am not saying this is good but I'm afraid to say that set pieces are becoming an integral part of the game. That's just the way it is at the moment and i can't see any rules that can stop it. Refereeing is all about angles. On a football pitch the ref can only see an incident from one point of view. he doesn't have the 12 camera angles we have if we are watching at home, or the view we have from the stand. I'm sorry but unless diving is outrageous (Like Dida's and Gillardino's against Celtic) then get used to it because thats the way the game is now. Sorry but it's the truth.[/quote']

I doubt anyone will disagree with you but in Ronaldo's case that doesn't apply, he will cheat when he has support...

I just cant "get used" to diving, it spoils EVERY game and it happens in every game, doesn't mean I will EVER get used to it....I HATE IT!!!!

I just wish some of these little wimps that play now were put against players like Norman Hunter and players like him....Then you would see no need for cheats to dive and moan as they would actually be in a crunching challenge and know about it, give them a reason to roll around on the floor like pansies!!!

You say that cheating is the way football is going and I cant help thinking its going seriously downhill.....If thats what is being taught in academy's then its even more of a disgrace and a serious shame if you ask me...:(

This thread has got to be the most pointless one i've seen in quite a while :rolleyes: Cristiano Ronaldo is a very skillful player, one that should be valued and people should be proud that he is playing in the Premiership. He dived, not now. He's not a disgrace, I believe there is many more players to be desired as a disgrace...

This thread has got to be the most pointless one i've seen in quite a while :rolleyes: Cristiano Ronaldo is a very skillful player' date=' one that should be valued and people should be proud that he is playing in the Premiership. He dived, not now. He's not a disgrace, I believe there is many more players to be desired as a disgrace...[/quote']

Hmm, how would you guess it was a scum fan that would say something pointless like that? :rolleyes:

I dont care if anyone disagrees with me but...just now Ronaldo was fouled by (forgot his name for germany) and tried to stand his ground for the first time ive seen but was again clipped and....went down:rolleyes: then trampled on:D ....(dont care as he may just be madrid bound)

I dont care if anyone disagrees with me but...just now Ronaldo was fouled by (forgot his name for germany) and tried to stand his ground for the first time ive seen but was again clipped and....went down:rolleyes: then trampled on:D ....(dont care as he may just be madrid bound)

Tramped????

Nah.....He was running past, not saying it wasn't intentional but it was a stand, nothing nasty in it.....

LOL.....I love the way that you are quick to praise him for not going down once....:rolleyes: