Avram Grant - opinions

Green_Soul

Avram Grant - opinions  

1. 1.

• Winning the league
    • Winning the champions league

Re: Avram Grant - opinions

it dont matter how good he is in chelsea's eyes there will be a new man at the bridge next season for sure

If he is good, why will he not be at the Bridge next season. Surely clubs love to keep good managers:D . Anyways, when i saw the thread title and poll, i thought the poll would be; "Do you like him?" and the options "Yes" or "No":p in which case there will be a lot of Nos and Yes'.lol. I dont understand why poeple hate him soo much:p :o

If he is good' date=' why will he not be at the Bridge next season. Surely clubs love to keep good managers:D . Anyways, when i saw the thread title and poll, i thought the poll would be; "Do you like him?" and the options "Yes" or "No":p in which case there will be a lot of Nos and Yes'.lol. I dont understand why poeple hate him soo much:p :o[/quote']

jose morinho got sacked and he was good

If he is good' date=' why will he not be at the Bridge next season. Surely clubs love to keep good managers:D . Anyways, when i saw the thread title and poll, i thought the poll would be; "Do you like him?" and the options "Yes" or "No":p in which case there will be a lot of Nos and Yes'.lol. I dont understand why poeple hate him soo much:p :o[/quote']

if id ask that question every1 wudave said no, cuz ppl go with the press and the press is doing everything 2 try n get him sacked...