Bojan Krkic

DaniXavi

Bojan Krkic  

1. 1.

• 91+

Cant belive he isnt alredy in the database but he made his leauge debut for barca last night so surely he should be on it now? He is already a quality player and will only get better i advise people to snap him up and also giovanni dos santos. his 78 rating is criminal and can only go up very high very quick.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: bojan

Besides him already being on the database' date=' there is also another thread about him. Use the search tool!!!!!:eek::eek:[/quote']

Shocker: I wanted opinion on how high he should rise, I have him and needed an idea on how high he'll go

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the condescending drawl

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Bojan the youngster.

no offense welshman2835. but Bojan is better than any Newcastle United player

What the ****? Where has that come from?:confused::mad: That ain't the issue here little boy...lol. There is no need to say that to me at all. I know Newcastle are crap at the moment but you deluded forumers who dream about players ratings are really a joke...:confused:

I did not say that any Newcastle player was better did I?

Just so you know too, there is already a thread about him so use the search tool................SO ANNOYING!!!!!!

Barca for life, you name kinda gives away the fact you are a tad biased about Bojan.

Firstly, there is a thread about Bojan's rating, please use the search tool in future.

Secondly, Bojan made his debut in professional football 5 months ago! No matter how good he is or how much potential he has, he is never as good as any other 91 rated forward on the game. Ratings take time to increase and I was hugely surprised he rose as high as 87, I was expecting more 84/85 tbh. In my opinion (and many others who know their stuff) Bojan is well overrated by SM purely based on his potential. He is likely to be a great player in the future, maybe even the best player (although Messi and Pato may challenge that) but he was given an 80 rating after 12 mins of football which was too high and then an 87 after 5 months of football, again, far too high!

I agree with what others have said, I think he's been lucky to get as high as he has, but even if he'd have played every game this season, I still think a 90 would have even been too high for him. The poster of this thread needs to open his eyes a bit if he believes he deserved a 91 :eek::rolleyes:

Re: Bojan the youngster. and shud Kaka go down

ok lol. now that i know wat u think about Bojan. do u guys think that Kaka shud go down?

WHAT?????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Why would you even think that? The best player in the world decrease? I dont think so.......

What goes on in your head, do you think he should decrease?

well im not saying that he is bad. but I have been hearing rumours about him going down; since he has not been doing as amazing as he was last season.

Who have you heard this rumor from??????:confused: I suppose he might hit 97 but I dont think he should as Cristiano Ronaldo is not better than him...

Bojan is a good player and an awsome prospect for the future, i think he can be a hit just like Messi. He's 17 and he's already playing alot of games with barca ( yeah due to injuries) but still he's doing a pretty good job.

91 is way to high. even his current rating is abit high i think just like all other youngsters .... Vela Pato etc