improved kits& players photo

1. improved kits

i mean to make kits the same as real life[if this is possible] or just make them more realistic and not just the colors but the "shape" of the kits like you did with liverpool,real madrid,galatasaray and more.

2. i dont know if it possible but putting players photos in the game would be real improvment.

yaniv.B)

Re: improved kits& players photo

putting each players photo on their profile would take a huge amount of time' date=' effort, and researching[/quote']

not to mention the amount of memory it would take!! It would take so long to load the transfers page:eek:

EDIT: I am happy to say i was completely wrong on this one:o

Since we are talking about kits, wouldn't it be nice if at the start of the season, each manager gets to pick his team kits for the season...the kit colours remain the same ....but manager gets to pick one out of many kit designs available

I am sorry that I have posted this on one thread already, but it looks more at home here.

I hope SM have really checked out this whole photo thing from a legal point of view because...............(as Shels pointed out earlier in this thread)

Aren't players pictures included in a league's image rights deals? i.e. do they not have to have a licence to use them, and is this not expensive? (would have thought the cost would be outside of SM's budget)

I just seem to recall something along these lines happening a few years back with one of the Premier League sticker album companies. One company didn't have image rights so got sued for a shedload.

Sorry to be a Killjoy!:(

You were certainly the first person i saw who suggested it, at least by starting a specific thread for the idea :)

Unfortunately for you, i don't think you'll get the rep you deserve for it coz some folk on here like to start new threads without searching first :rolleyes:

Congrats all the same!

say, i have some questions...

1. why the this site owners make everyone photos ?

2. if you put a photo it will be on all the leagues? [something like wikipedia that everyone helps]

3. why in my league there r no photos even for the players that i know they have like van nistelrooy//

4. if it work like questions 2 of mine can someone please put mario frick and kezman photos??

5. and last///

how is my english?

im 17 years old from israel... by the way its nice talking to you guies!:)

say' date=' i have some questions...

1. why the this site owners make everyone photos ?

2. if you put a photo it will be on all the leagues? [something like wikipedia that everyone helps]

3. why in my league there r no photos even for the players that i know they have like van nistelrooy//

4. if it work like questions 2 of mine can someone please put mario frick and kezman photos??

5. and last///

how is my english?

im 17 years old from israel... by the way its nice talking to you guies!:)

1-) The Photo's Are There For The Benifit of The Members Of SM, If you ahve Rights To An Image Please Upload Onto The Game (Its the internet)

Any Copyrighted Images Made Known to SM Will be Removed By Mods.

2-) Yes All Setups

3-) Its The Managers In SM That Will Only Be Alowd To Upload Images (Noting To Do With SM) (LIKE WHEN U POST AN IMAGE HERE IN THE FORUM)

4-) I'l Try To Get Around To Adding Them Foto's For You Next Week. or Get Someone to On Your Behalf

5-) You English Is Awfull :) Welcome To The Forum .