Sign in to follow this  
Alvin

Néstor VIDRIO -Mexican talent & riser!

Néstor VIDRIO *******MUST BUY*****

Age 18 years

Defender (D)

Foot: Right

Rating: 74

this is what the manager had to say about him..."This child is the one that marked a Palermo and Palacio, is only a child and is a great defender,"...

A very talented young defender...he might be one of the biggest risers when Mexican league gets reviewed this time...A regular starter for Atlas at the age of 18

12 starts & 1035 minutes in Clausura so far..(from a possible 15 games)...

Copa Libertadores 2008-

4 starts, 1 sub around 390 minutes ...( out of a possible 6 in group

stages.)...Atlas ended as toppers in a group that also contains Boca JUniors..now they are set to face LANUS in the knockout stage!

With few weeks to go for Mexican ratings, I wouldn't be surprised if he can make an 83!...

Re: Néstor VIDRIO -Mexican talent & riser!

optimistic!.. I know..82/81 was what I first thought he might get ...then I ran into this thread somewhere online... "Néstor VIDRIO-the next Marquez??" ...though a bit too early & highly biased, that does show how good he has been this season...I didn't post about it earlier as that's too much hype about the youngster!

. Only problem is due to the fact Atlas are currently bottom of the table. 81 is probably maximum he'll achieve.

Atlas aren't at the bottom...they are 11th in the table & 3 points behind the 6th placed side...( you mistook apertura standings for Clausura)...But they have been great in Copa Libertadores

optimistic!.. I know..82/81 was what I first thought he might get ...then I ran into this thread somewhere online... "Néstor VIDRIO-the next Marquez??" ...though a bit too early & highly biased' date=' that does show how good he has been this season...I didn't post about it earlier as that's too much hype about the youngster!

[b']Atlas aren't at the bottom...they are 11th in the table & 3 points behind the 6th placed side...( you mistook apertura standings for Clausura)...But they have been great in Copa Libertadores[/b]

Yea, that was the reason that the rating changes for them last time was more on the good side. Most changes were increases rather than decreases. I know this because i manage them in a setup:D. It is a possibility that he may get 82/83, we will just wait and see:D

Atlas picked up a valuable 1-0 away win against Lanus in Copa Libertadores & have a good chance of making it to the next round...they are good at home...beaten Boca earlier, 3-1 or something....If they go through, I say vidrio deserves his 83!

B)

Just to say, Atlas drew 2-2 in the 2nd leg of the game against Lanus and are through to the next round. Vidrio's pretty much a guaranteed starter for them now.

And starters in the Mexican league actually start at 85 for the most part. So 83 is not optimistic at all.

I know. But most people chose to disagree for some reason

just an update on his stats before they review his rating

13 starts & 1125 minutes in league

They finish as 9th in the league

Copa Libertadores 2008-

6 starts, 1 sub around 575 minutes ...( out of a possible 8)

Atlas set to face Boca again in Copa Libertadores Quarters. As I said earlier both teams were in the same group, with Atlas coming on top.

Vidrio is set for a really good rise. Anyone who hasn't got him yet should buy him now!

Also Martin Bravo is a must buy you can grab him for 770 k AND he will rise to 84 - 85 From 77. Top scorer on Argentina and he's only 21.

Brilliant news mate' date=' thanks for the tip as he is now a starter for my Leeds[/quote']

But the best thing is that he is also a DM now, besides being able to play anywhere in the back...always handy!

Wellllllll this sucks I never bought him in any setup because I never seen this post or had herd of him until i seen todays ratings.:mad:

Néstor VIDRIO *******MUST BUY*****

Age 18 years

Defender (D)

Foot: Right

Rating: 74

this is what the manager had to say about him..."This child is the one that marked a Palermo and Palacio' date=' is only a child and is a great defender,"...

A very talented young defender...he might be one of the biggest risers when Mexican league gets reviewed this time...A regular starter for Atlas at the age of 18

12 starts & 1035 minutes in Clausura so far..(from a possible 15 games)...

Copa Libertadores 2008-

4 starts, 1 sub around 390 minutes ...( out of a possible 6 in group

stages.)...Atlas ended as toppers in a group that also contains Boca JUniors..now they are set to face LANUS in the knockout stage!

With few weeks to go for Mexican ratings, I wouldn't be surprised if he can make an 83!...[/quote']

GREAT CALL ALVIN

A VERY NICE LITTLE EARNER:D