How did you Choose your Username?

Midnight to Six

• 1 year later...

Re: Username

Bump!

My name has changed three times since I made this thread back in 2008. So time for a little update :P

Joe Strummer (the guy in my avatar) is my favourite musician of all time. He was best known for being the front man of The Clash and later Joe Strummer and the Latino Rockabilly War and Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros.

He wrote my favourite song whilst playing for The Clash and continued to play it with his new bands until his death in 2002. The song is (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais.

The opening line of the song is...

Midnight to six man

For the first time from Jamaica

ISPYvESN7nc

Hence the Midnight to Six. A certain drseanfitz then christened me M26 B)

Re: How did you Choose your Username?

I've had a few user names to. First one was Rich 1990, my name and year of birth so that one was fairly boring. Then i had to re-register and this time i was inferno 'cos i spread like wildfire and then finally infernito which was a slightly altered version of inferno.

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Username

Hence the Midnight to Six. A certain drseanfitz then christened me M26 B)

That I did.:D

and I chose mine because of my name - Sean Fitzpatrick' date=' and the fact that I'm a doctor's receptionist type person

My first username was pretty stupid and I doubt anyone would have been able to pronounce 3lton or clock that it was meant to be Elton but with the 3 flipped round ;) I prefer my changed username much more now, which also turns out to be my first name (short for Eltoninho ... I wish :P) :eek::D

Name's Jon, and I probably happened to one day notice that Jon rhymed with the Ron in Ronaldinho, and it stuck! (With me anyway, I don't think anyone has ever called me Jonaldinho...)

Seen a lot of Brazilian name adaptations on the forum, I think mine is the best as it rhymes with the great man himself :D

Spam's been my nickname since I was 10... :D

We had a school trip to a house that held evacuees during WW2, and when we talked in class about the food of the time, the second that 'spam' came up it clicked in about 25 minds that it sounds remarkably like 'Sam'. :o

Stuck through primary school, and secondary school, it's used almost as much as my real name; I didn't even have to think about picking a forum name!

my names got to rival jonaldinho for the best 'inho name :P

my names ross and my footballing friends used to (some still do but ive played for about 4 teams since the name was originally formed) call me rossoldiniho

and the reason its rossoldiniho not rossaldinho or rossoldinho is because on one of our tours we all had hoodys and tee shirts with our nicknames one, on my hoody it was clarkey (my other nickname as my names ross clarke) and on my t-shirti asked for clarkey but the boss put rossoldiniho spelt like that and it stuck :P

Cool thread,One day,before 5,6 years,cannot remember,it was winter,and it was really cold outside (I was with my friend,playing football),and near my apartemnt I saw some guy with some paper,and he gave me that paper,and voila,I saw film Narnia,and I went with my father to watch that movie in cinema (my first time in the cinema),and I really liked that movie,and after that,my friends gave my the game World of wacraft,and didint know what nickname to use,and I pressed randomize few times,and it was something like Narinoy,something like that,and then I remembered that movie (narnia),and customized it,and there you go : Narin,and all my friends are calling me narin now,and so because of that I am using this username mostly.