Sign in to follow this  
leigh1

Introductions and Nicknames!

Since this board is all about a bit of banter and having a laugh on the forum. I suggest we use this thread to introduce ourselves to the rest and anyone joining in the style of a WWE wrestler! I will start...........

Hailing from Scummy Stevenage but now 'debating' out of Spalding, Lincs I am a well known forumer who likes a battle. I will not back down from anyone and you can throw at me what you like. If you want to go up against me then make sure you bring your A game as you will be going up against the best!! Be prepared to be taught a lesson by 'The Forum GOD'!!!:D:D:D:D

Re: Introductions and Nicknames!

Since this board is all about a bit of banter and having a laugh on the forum. I suggest we use this thread to introduce ourselves to the rest and anyone joining in the style of a WWE wrestler! I will start...........

Hailing from Scummy Stevenage but now 'debating' out of Spalding' date=' Lincs I am a well known forumer who likes a battle. I will not back down from anyone and you can throw at me what you like. If you want to go up against me then make sure you bring your A game as you will be going up against the best!! Be prepared to be taught a lesson by 'The Forum GOD'!!!:D:D:D:D[/quote']

The forum God haha.

Well I'm Ryan... what more can I say really... Well I'm from Larne, that's near Belfast. I will also be the first person to score 6 goals in the world cup final with Figi and my life long goal is to become a professional tic-tac-toe player

Well, introducing me as myself......

All the Welshamaniacs know brother....That I am a hard knocking, straight talking, no holds barred son of a gun brother. I am here to entertain and involve everyone brother...If I got a problem with anything you say..you will know about it Brother!!! :P:rolleyes:

Always remember........:DWelshy Knows Best!!!

Nickname:- Welshy!!

Hailing from Scummy Stevenage but now 'debating' out of Spalding' date=' Lincs I am a well known forumer who likes a battle. I will not back down from anyone and you can throw at me what you like. If you want to go up against me then make sure you bring your A game as you will be going up against the best!! Be prepared to be taught a lesson by 'The Forum GOD'!!!:D:D:D:D[/quote']

Was about to make a 'Sign here' thread so that everyone that joins can make a little mention about themselves and telling everyone that they have access to these boards but this is basically the same thing :o

Guest the plummer

Introducing from Inverkeithing, Fife, Standing at 2 thousand post's and 9 rep power i am honoured to introuduce

Greig " The Golden Boy " Spence:cool:

From the High Valleyfield suburbs, deep in Fife Scotland.. hes the footballing talent they're all talking about.. spends too much time on an addictive football game and forum, as well as the XBOX.. as Jonathan Ross would say.. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitssssss.. WOSSSSS

Guest melbguy1

k, am an aussie living in NYC for 2 years now.

First time being in the 'right timezone' for soccer games. Have watched the vast majority of Juve games over the past 2 years at 2:30 pm !! amazing for me, although Juve was in Serie B last year:o

Will be moving back to the 'alien timezone' soonish and will miss all the live soccer.

Although getting up at 3-5 am to watch the World Cup has a 'hardcore fan' feeling which I didn't feel this time around when it was a 2pm:rolleyes:

Ok, back to scourage the forum and find biased ill-advised posts about Italian soccer :D

My name is Tom Sinar...

I support the Albion and have a season ticket there :)

I was on the Pitch Invasion on Monday, errr.....

I live in the Black Country, which isn't very good to live in :rolleyes:

My nicknames Sinny or just Sinar and if there's a challenge, I'll try it 3 times max, if I fail, I try again after a month or so :D

& Without Further Adu (I Do, A Do-A Do)

Weighing In @ 5 Thousand, 3 Hundred, & Niiiiiinnee Posts,

With A Rep Power Of Fifteen

Hailing From Dublin Ireland

The One They Call Many Names, The One They They Love&Hate, The One That Will Shel-Shock You..

Itsssss

Shocking-Shelbourne

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Weighing in at 1061 posts

A rep poweer of six

Coming from airdire scotland

The forumer undisputed heavy weight champion

Nathannnnnnnn AKA the shooting star (Name givan by kev in tribes post:rolleyes: ) Kirbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

not very original

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I mean , come on , the shelbourne guy did the first one and then you come and copy off him.

calm down ryan mate if he wants to bore himself out let him.

Im not fuss what hes got to say really it wasnt the most creative post ever but i thought this thread was a bit of fun ?;)

EDIT ill ask him and see if hes botherd ok now how about u mind your own buisness id rather copy his grweat idea than mkae my own o and i ddnt copy really if you watch boxing thats how they come in so i thought il do it that way

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Nah mate' date=' I did the first one![/quote']

good one ;)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

What is your problem' date=' how's it not very original, lets hear yours then.

And why did you have to join this bit, you can't take it if somebody has an argument with you never mind calls you (in Neller's words) 'an idiot'.[/quote']

I can take an argument . If I couldn't why did I continue on the Chelsea thread .

I have no problem you or Neller calling me an idiot or any other name . If I was fussed , I wouldn't come onto Neller's forum. Call me any name you want .

I can take an argument . If I couldn't why did I continue on the Chelsea thread .

I have no problem you or Neller calling me an idiot or any other name . If I was fussed ' date=' I wouldn't come onto Neller's forum. Call me any name you want .[/quote']

You seemed to lose it a little last night; something about saying something you would regret... I rest my case.

I have no problem you or Neller calling me an idiot or any other name . If I was fussed ' date=' I wouldn't come onto Neller's forum. Call me any name you want .[/quote']

Oh mate..Who cares...

If your gunna post on this thread then do your own intro.....No need to spam it up!!

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

You seemed to lose it a little last night; something about saying something you would regret... I rest my case.

But that wasn't on Nellers forum where you can say what you want .

I can't be bothered to argue with you . Its getting boring for me and others .

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Oh mate..Who cares...

If your gunna post on this thread then do your own intro.....No need to spam it up!!

I don't really have a nickname lol ! people call me Matt and thats about it !

FFS Thread Ruined.. Someone Delete The Unrelivent Posts,

I Thaught I Was Actualy Copying Greig, Kinda Was Copying Leigh Altough I Copied Griegs Use of Posts/Power Info.

Bla Bla

I Can Imagine It Now,

Mike Tyson Gets Anounced Into The Ring, The Ref Them Proceeds To Introduce Lenox Lewis, Tyson Then Decides To Batter The Ref :o:eek:

I Think Its Also Another Case Of Somebody Not Taken The Time To Read (All Like 6 Posts At The Time On The Thread) B)