Gold Champions Cup winners

Re: Gold Champions Cup winners

The Gold champions cup winners page has finally been updated. Well done to all current Champions cup holders and glad to see a few familiar names there :) .

Also thank you SM for updating this as looking at the same table was getting boring!

Noticed that a few days ago, great to see the last 3 winners were forumers :D (Well done Adam, Leigh and Guy)

hopefully SM will updte this for every SMFA Cup won.

Noticed that a few days ago' date=' great to see the last 3 winners were forumers :D (Well done Adam, Leigh and Guy)

hopefully SM will updte this for every SMFA Cup won.[/quote']

Jack Oliver is a Forumer too...Inter in GC4!! Good manager...

Well done all....

I will be there some day!! LOL

Hopefully this season in GC3 with Sochaux!! (Long shot)

Noticed that a few days ago' date=' great to see the last 3 winners were forumers :D (Well done Adam, Leigh and Guy)

hopefully SM will updte this for every SMFA Cup won.[/quote']

tyty :)

i just hope theyll continue updating it now and wont just freeze like it was before

Yeah this is a great improvement that was implemented after I harrassed them about it via ticket!:)

The bad thing about the new list of names is it contains 1 current cheat and 2 former cheats which is obviously not good for SM!

Yeah this is a great improvement that was implemented after I harrassed them about it via ticket!:)

The bad thing about the new list of names is it contains 1 current cheat and 2 former cheats which is obviously not good for SM!

These cheats are Leigh?...:confused:

Yeah, click on them.... more than one of them has a sub 40 rep anyway and two others rep is low for people who have been with their teams so long ;) . In fact, I know of a fifth as well. Shameful how few people have flawless track records.

Agree with Leigh, not good for SM having their names in lights. I don't mind past cheats whose reps have climbed over 40 being there so much as they have done the time for the crime etc, but why someone with rep level 10 and no clubs is allowed to stay on the list is beyond me.

I am not entirely sure this is even a great improvement. A good improvement would be if the list auto-updates, but I don't think it does. They have updated the list manually but there also needs to be some sort of Hall Of Fame for GC cup winners as this only shows the latest ones and a permanent record would be good.