Pavel Pogrebnyak

ABO_RAMBO

After His Tremendous Performance In UEFA Cup This Year Hitting The Top Scorer Along With Italian Player Luca Toni By Scoring 10 Goals ,Pogrebnyak Helped His Team Zenit Saint Petersburg To Reach The Final For The First Time In The Club's History.

He's Rating is 89 Right Now So I Think It Should Be 92 Like His Teammate A.Arshavin .

What Do You Think !?

Re: Pavel Pogrebnyak

He has 11 goals Toni has 10. So he's top scorer in UEFA Cup. He's not a full international though infact he's 4th choice for Hiddink but after this recent run I think he will be starting lineup. Pavlyuchenko should go down maybe to 90 as he's not that great although he'll probably stay. I think that SM just saw his game against England and gave him 91.

• 4 weeks later...

The euros come after the russian changes so i cant see this changing.

Today 10:06 PM

Im hoping sm will review russia twice as there should be enough time to go through the summer leagues twice before the summer is over. Not sure if this will happen tho. If it does it will be after Euro's which could b great if Russia for instance do particularly well...

Taken from Reuters:-

Russia could lose their top striker Pavel Pogrebnyak for Euro 2008 after he suffered a serious knee injury in Wednesday's friendly against Serbia.

The Zenit St Petersburg forward limped off the pitch shortly after scoring the opening goal in a 2-1 win -- Russia's penultimate friendly before they head to the June 7-29 tournament in Austria and Switzerland.

"The injury is quite serious, he has problems both in his knee and his meniscus," Russia coach Guus Hiddink told reporters at the team's training camp in Germany on Thursday.

"We're not about to call in a replacement for Pogrebnyak. We'll just have to wait and see if he's going to get better. If not, we're obviously will have to make a change."

Hv just done' date=' 5 of my clubs now contain Pogrebnyak and Fayzulin. Now lets hope SM actually increase them :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well of course they will. After seeing Maidana make 88 I'm now almost certain that Fayzulin will be 88 as well. As for Pogrebnyak well a solid 90/91.