Sign in to follow this  
bestpay

Bum-Seok Oh, Krylia Sovetov ** 5 Star Tip ** 82 to 85

Despite the comical name, Bum Seok-Oh is due a healthy rise when the Russian ratings are reviewed in a few weeks.

Last season Oh plied his trade at Pohang Steelers (Korea) and Yokohama (Japan).

Recently he's moved to the Russian league and has played all 720 minutes in the opening 8 games for Krylia Sovetov, currently 4th place.

Add to this the fact that Oh's played 8 times for Korea in the last year and has played 14 times career to date and 82 is a bargain.

At 23 there's more to come i'm sure and a rating adjustment to 85 provided he keeps playing looks in order.

Links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Bum-Seok

Re: Bum-Seok Oh, Krylia Sovetov ** 5 Star Tip ** 82 to 85

Despite the comical name' date=' Bum Seok-Oh is due a healthy rise when the Russian ratings are reviewed in a few weeks.

Recently he's moved to the Russian league and has played all 720 minutes in the opening 8 games for Krylia Sovetov, currently 4th place.

Add to this the fact that Oh's played 8 times for Korea in the last year and has played 14 times career to date and 82 is a bargain.

At 23 there's more to come i'm sure and a rating adjustment to 85 provided he keeps playing looks in order.

Links:

[url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Bum-Seok[/url]

9 times for Korea in fact... even better. :D

Good shout.

Krylia normally start well and tale off... but being in 4th come the imminent Russian review would help their ratings. I think they will lose to Dinamo today but the Russian league has stated off pretty open... so who knows.

Despite the comical name' date=' Bum Seok-Oh is due a healthy rise when the Russian ratings are reviewed in a few weeks.

Links:

[url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Bum-Seok[/url]

Picked him out as a good riser in my Russian review too. Quite a lot of players I found will be good buys (63 to rise by 2 or more)!

Picked him out as a good riser in my Russian review too. Quite a lot of players I found will be good buys (63 to rise by 2 or more)!

quite well acclaimed in asia. (오범석 or 吳範錫) gave impressive performances in the last asian cup, as well as the four nations cup.

known for (like many other korean players) his high work ethic :o

i'll upload the picture for him, haha

I can't find him anywhere' date='what do you type in???[/quote']

Look for DM's of Korean nationality rated between 80-90 as you cannot search for players with 2 letter surnames by name.

No' date=' it will be Krylia Sovetov, as the Real Life Teams don't have anything to do with age of setups mate...[/quote']

ohoh you mean the real life team. my bad :D

It's funny nobody bothers to review Aliev who I mentioned in the rating changes who has a good chance of rising from 80 to 85, but review a player who has a good chance of going from 82 to 85.

It's funny nobody bothers to review Aliev who I mentioned in the rating changes who has a good chance of rising from 80 to 85' date=' but review a player who has a good chance of going from 82 to 85.[/quote']

hehe someone's sour ;)

I have aliev on my shortlist after reading your post haha

i think the main reason ppl r commenting on this post thou, is the "**5 star tip**" in the title

I think the main reason people are commenting on Bum-Seok OH is because this thread is dedicated to him. If you want people to comment on Aliev then create a thread on him with your thoughts and predictions! People will tell you what they think about him then! Why would anyone comment about him on a thread that has nothing to do with him?:confused:

I think the main reason people are commenting on Bum-Seok OH is because this thread is dedicated to him. If you want people to comment on Aliev then create a thread on him with your thoughts and predictions! People will tell you what they think about him then! Why would anyone comment about him on a thread that has nothing to do with him?:confused:

Go onto player ratings, I made one yesterday. B)

hehe someone's sour ;)

I have aliev on my shortlist after reading your post haha

i think the main reason ppl r commenting on this post thou' date=' is the "[u']**5 star tip**[/u]" in the title

I'm not sour, I'm never sour. Top marks for the find, I am only here to help people, not the recognition.

He has already dropped 3. So we're looking at going back to 85?

Yes we're looking at going back up 3.

SM never moved Oh from Pohang Steelers to Yokohama on the real life clubs. I know this because I had Oh's real life club changed from Pohang Steelers to Krylia Sovetov about 4 weeks ago (he actually never got in the Yokohama real life club).

This meant that Oh had no minutes for Pohang when Korea was reviewed and he went down 3. Instead he should have been kept at 85 for minutes played at Yokohama.

So he's a bargain and inspite of what some might think! I believe he is a 5* tip and 85 for now and maybe higher later.

It's funny nobody bothers to review Aliev who I mentioned in the rating changes who has a good chance of rising from 80 to 85' date=' but review a player who has a good chance of going from 82 to 85.[/quote']

Yes I understand what you mean and don't sense from your comment you were sour at all. Thing is as stated by Leigh, this post is specifically about Oh and not about the Russian Ratings in general.

I tend to post ratings about a league in the players ratings section and postings about a specific player in the talent scout section.

I'll check out your post on Aliev and make a comment.

Well Bum-Seok Oh rose from 82 to 86 this morning. A rise that I am very pleased with.

I hope many of you forumers got on board and I think the 5* tip is justified, a rise from 82 to 86 is very welcomed!

Well Bum-Seok Oh rose from 82 to 86 this morning. A rise that I am very pleased with.

I hope many of you forumers got on board and I think the 5* tip is justified' date=' a rise from 82 to 86 is very welcomed![/quote']

I signed him for only 1 club but it seems he hasn't risen so maybe it'll be done tomorrow.

I'll try an snap him wt some other clubs:)

Thanks.

I signed him for only 1 club but it seems he hasn't risen so maybe it'll be done tomorrow.

I'll try an snap him wt some other clubs:)

Thanks.

In my setups he has risen to 86. Also on the player rating changes it shows a rise of 4.