Sign in to follow this  
000ace000

ENGLISH player recommendations?

Hey guys could you recommend some decent english players in the mid or high-80s?

Any position or age is fine (preferably wingers though), just have to be good signings. I don't care that means potential in the long term, or due for a short term raise either, but please omit obvious ones like Walcott or Agbonlahor. I will rep good recommendations :D

Re: ENGLISH player recommendations?

Hey guys could you recommend some decent english players in the mid or high-80s?

Any position or age is fine (preferably wingers though)' date=' just have to be good signings. I don't care that means potential in the long term, or due for a short term raise either, but please omit obvious ones like Walcott or Agbonlahor. I will rep good recommendations :D[/quote']

David Wheater(Not Winger) is a fairly young CB playing for Middlesbrough just risen to 88 will at least go to 89 at lowest in his career.

Aaron Lennon rated 89 i doubt you haven't heard of him before.

Ashley Young hes actually rated 90 but was named in the epl team of the season at 22 thats great.

Jermaine Pennant Not really that young but recently player a great game for Liverpool. rated 88