Sign in to follow this  
BWFC4LIFE

botlon sign henry

Re: botlon sign henry

Mate..What are you on about?

You really need to learn how a forum works!!!

He's making a different thread each time. For the same club. Why dosent he just make one thread on post on there..:confused:

Guest the plummer

He's making a different thread each time. For the same club. Why dosent he just make one thread on post on there..:confused:

A think we have found a worse forumer than you mate:)

im trying to add pics and i cnt work it out

can u help me

What is this thread for?

Are you still going on about your own Bolton team?

If you are then I strongly recommend that you make just ONE thread and post all your results' date=' transfers on here!!

Leigh gave you a link to a thread that explains perfectly [b']HOW[/b] to post with pics!!

Did you read it from the start? I recommended you do that now!!

Unlike my compatriots I will try not to scare the fellow off. He is new' date=' yes. He may not have the fullest grasp of how the forum works, yes. But that doesn't make it [b']necessary for comments such as Greig's[/b], so why don't we try and help the fellow?

Hey there. To insert images, put the image code inbetween these tags img]. You should have something that reads like this [img]code.

One last thing, there isn't much need for multiple threads, particularly in the wrong sections of the forum. If you need to add to a thread, just reply to it, or edit your original post. It saves everyone the hassle.

Hope this helps! :)

Thats because Greig is a bully to me and BWFC4LIFE...:(

Guest the plummer

Unlike my compatriots I will try not to scare the fellow off. He is new' date=' yes. He may not have the fullest grasp of how the forum works, yes. But that doesn't make it necessary for comments such as Greig's, so why don't we try and help the fellow?

Hey there. To insert images, put the image code inbetween these tags [img'][/img]. You should have something that reads like this code.

One last thing, there isn't much need for multiple threads, particularly in the wrong sections of the forum. If you need to add to a thread, just reply to it, or edit your original post. It saves everyone the hassle.

Mate i wasnt actually meaning to offend him , just any reason to say that loius is a waste of skin:)

Unlike my compatriots I will try not to scare the fellow off. He is new' date=' yes. He may not have the fullest grasp of how the forum works, yes. But that doesn't make it necessary for comments such as Greig's, so why don't we try and help the fellow?

Hey there. To insert images, put the image code inbetween these tags [img'][/img]. You should have something that reads like this code.

No one is trying to scare anyone off, he has been told numerous times already before that he needs to read up on what he forum is about!!

He has ignored previous advice obviously and this is why he has this reaction!!

Yes but only Leigh and myself have tried to help. Everyone else has just moaned. :rolleyes:

I have not moaned!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I have told him and TRIED to help him on other threads!!!!!!! He takes no notice!!:mad:

Right Mate Make One Thread About Your Bolton Team Then Just Use That For Everything That Goes On Alos on the new posts page there is a thread about images so just use that for help, make sure you create the thread in the right place like a WC if its in one of them or a Custom Setup Area hope that helps :)