Re: Ronaldo Is God!!!

Please tell me where you got this information from about Richardson being the new beckham and miller being the new Keane because i would like to hear where this nonsense came from..

you can get information by following football...

if you dont...google them.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Can I Say About The Lad He Jus 'unplayable' With A Hat Full Of Goal For A Winger I Might Add He Just The God Of Football Right Now He Shinned All This Season And Put Some Of The Strikers To Sh

Re: Ronaldo Is God!!! Cristiano Ronaldo dOeS NOT dIvE yOuR jUsT jEaLoUs...lol far from a god... very far from it. He is just a glorified showpony which all the teenagers and SM has take to, I'm gue

Re: Ronaldo Is God!!! First off, no footballer player is god! If this expression means he is the best or the all time best then I think you have to analyse how you are rating your players! Do you li

That's always your argument. We say ronaldo is not a big game player because we're jealous and united not overated because we're bitter ;)

If you thought that your points were valid then you would state who you support.

Either that or you're embarrassed about it.

If you come out with ridiculous statements about Ferguson, what else are people supposed to think. Also, supporters of the same team do not have a collective mind and opinion :rolleyes:

you can get information by following football...

if you dont...google them.

Ah yes, the famous google. The font of all knowledge for a TRUE football supporter :rolleyes:

I noticed your links for those articles weren't exactly BBC or SkySports, or even the offical website :rolleyes:

Ah yes' date=' the famous google. The font of all knowledge for a TRUE football supporter[/b'] :rolleyes:

I noticed your links for those articles weren't exactly BBC or SkySports, or even the offical website :rolleyes:

I told him..if you dont watch football and don't know about it google it.... Any problem with that? i think you should use it too :rolleyes:

Saf is so great that Grant got more points than him this season.. :) bye bye

You cant compare half a season that Grant has had to a full season! Both are good managers but like I said before Sir Alex Ferguson is a top-draw manager and in my opinion he is probably one of the best managers in the world (and if it was based on success then he'd be the best) Every manager is judged on success...look at his record:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Alex_Ferguson#Managing_Aberdeen

He is a highly successful manager and it's not always down to him having brilliant players....he won the European Cup Winners' Cup with Aberdeen FC, beating teams such as Bayern Munich and Real Madrid in the final 2-1. It was him that picks the players...and to think some of the people on this forum are saying that he isnt good or you could be just as as good is extremely irrational! :rolleyes:

Well this is tasty.

I have to say that i get really annoyed at this sort of thing as a United fan, because I hate it when people make stupid statements that are designed to create tension. Ronaldo is not God, he is a great talent, who deserves player of the year.

I never start arguements because i have got sick of liverpool / arsenal (and more recently chelsea) fans using our failure in europe as a point. Yes, we have underperformed in europe, we've dominated the domestic game but not been able to dominate europe. However there's one obvious point about that, which is the CL is a knockout competition and the Prem is a league. CL is, after the small league stage, a one game at a time system. It requires skill and also luck. The premiership requires a team to play it's hardest all season to try and win it. United and Barcelona are two prime examples of teams that cna play great league football, but go to pot in the CL.

On our young players, yes our fans called Richardson the new Giggs and Miller the new Keane, but if you remember this was at a time were our squad was at it's poorest. We'd lost the league, Keane had left and Giggsy was out of form, so we hoped this would happen. But every team that has some sort of youth set up compares players, and hope that their comparison turns out to be accurate. Unfortunately there are only a few times when it actually pays off, because people look for a quick fix in today's game, rather than bringing talent through. I can't remember the last time a genuinely great youngster came through the ranks of a top team aside from Rooney. The only person now is Freddie Sears of West Ham, who could still flop.

So anyway, let's not argue... there's no point everyone thinkgs differently and you cannot change a person's opinion on something like this, most importantly, don't bother starting something like this. Leave it to others to do stuff like this.

I agree, Ronaldo is no God, he's just one of the best players in the world.

Saying he's bad because he's arrogant or any other stupid arguments is just... well, stupid. Judge a player by what he does on the field and not outside it. Just because you're another clubs fan or don't like him, doesn't mean he's a bad player.

Guest melbguy1

I agree' date=' Ronaldo is no God, he's just one of the best players in the world.

Saying he's bad because he's arrogant or any other stupid arguments is just... well, stupid. Judge a player by what he does on the field and not outside it. Just because you're another clubs fan or don't like him, doesn't mean he's a bad player.[/quote']

I don't think anyone is saying he is a bad player... just not as good as he is made out to be..

True but there are idiots who think they are as good as SAF...comedy...just comedy...latest fashion to hate United i think...

Latest fashion?/???

No way!!! Its always been the way!!!!

Even my old man says from the 70's that they were hated!!!

Its NO WAY a latest fashion!

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but what did Ronaldo do against Italy for Portugal, Man utd against Milan last year and Barcelona recently? :D

Just kidding though, he's obviously an amazing talent good luck to him, yet to win a big trophy though and I'd class him as one of the best when he does, e.g Champs League, Euro/World Cup.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but what did Ronaldo do against Italy for Portugal' date=' Man utd against Milan last year and Barcelona recently? :D

Just kidding though, he's obviously an amazing talent good luck to him, yet to win a big trophy though and [b']I'd class him as one of the best when he does, e.g Champs League, Euro/World Cup[/b].

i Dont think club trophies/national have to do with the players quality overall.. It helps but players like Dennis Bergkamp who i rate very highly didnt win any big trophies...yet i consider him as a great player.

Depends what you think classes a good player, for me all the best players have the trophies to their name and if he can't perform against the best then he isn't as good as people claim. So far in his career, he's only performed amazingly in the Premiership.

You wouldn't class Bergkamp as "God" though, would you? :D

Depends what you think classes a good player' date=' for me all the best players have the trophies to their name and if he can't perform against the best then he isn't as good as people claim. So far in his career, he's only performed amazingly in the Premiership.

You wouldn't class Bergkamp as "God" though, would you? :D[/quote']

Isn't the Premiership the best league around, if you don't think Ronaldo's a good player then nobody in the Premier League are, he's topping the stats.

I'm not defending Ronaldo or any scum fan on here, but it's the truth...

Depends what you think classes a good player' date=' for me all the best players have the trophies to their name and if he can't perform against the best then he isn't as good as people claim. So far in his career, he's only performed amazingly in the Premiership.

[b']You wouldn't class Bergkamp as "God" though, would you?[/b] :D

Only manchester United fans class their players and staff as " Gods " :rolleyes: And i am Not a Manchester Fan B) . Bergkamp was class :)

Isn't the Premiership the best league around' date=' if you don't think Ronaldo's a good player then nobody in the Premier League are, he's topping the stats.

I'm not defending Ronaldo or any scum fan on here, but it's the truth...[/quote']

The Epl was the best this year...but performing good against average teams doesnt make you Better than Ronaldinho in his prime and other players... it doesnt make you a god either.

But i understand English fans...they never had world's best players playing in the Epl. No Maradona...No Cruyff...No Zidane ..No Ronaldo... No Van Basten .. No DI STEFANO..No Platini .. No Puskas... No BECKENBAUER ... No Baggio..No Romario...... Ok there was two.. Best and Charlton... and they still chant their name

Isn't the Premiership the best league around' date=' if you don't think Ronaldo's a good player then nobody in the Premier League are, he's topping the stats.

I'm not defending Ronaldo or any scum fan on here, but it's the truth...[/quote']

see what people have to do??:D

Did I say the Premiership wasn't the best league around or that Ronaldo wasn't a good player? I just feel that before lots of people class him as the best or "God", he should prove his talent against Quality teams instead of the pathetic defences of Derby/Fulham/Birmingham/Reading....

The Epl was the best this year...but performing good against average teams doesnt make you Better than Ronaldinho in his prime and other players... it doesnt make you a god either

I didn't say he was a god, he's the best player in the premiership in his style, who's better; Malouda? Babel? Hleb? Doubt it...

see what people have to do??:D

Did I say the Premiership wasn't the best league around or that Ronaldo wasn't a good player? I just feel that before lots of people class him as the best or "God"' date=' he should prove his talent against Quality teams instead of the pathetic defences of Derby/Fulham/Birmingham/Reading....[/quote']

Yes he scoring loads of goals against Fulham and Derby and all them teams but is any other player in the league scoring as many as he is, if there such crappy defences why hasn't every striker in the Premiership scored 20+ goals this season.

I'm a Liverpool fan, I hate talking about the scum like that but I'm not biased.