Re: Ronaldo Is God!!!

but i ll not post in this topic again... It's turning into a flame war now..because we critisised A GOD. But i understand you.

No Maradona...No Cruyff...No Zidane ..No Ronaldo... No Van Basten .. No DI STEFANO..No Platini .. No Puskas... No BECKENBAUER ... No Baggio..No Romario......

And the first Player to shine in Epl was made a god....oh Ok there was two.. Best and Charlton... and they still chant their name ...it's like Best was the best player ever :rolleyes:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Can I Say About The Lad He Jus 'unplayable' With A Hat Full Of Goal For A Winger I Might Add He Just The God Of Football Right Now He Shinned All This Season And Put Some Of The Strikers To Sh

Re: Ronaldo Is God!!! Cristiano Ronaldo dOeS NOT dIvE yOuR jUsT jEaLoUs...lol far from a god... very far from it. He is just a glorified showpony which all the teenagers and SM has take to, I'm gue

Re: Ronaldo Is God!!! First off, no footballer player is god! If this expression means he is the best or the all time best then I think you have to analyse how you are rating your players! Do you li

Man Utd will not win the double m8 i hope chelsea beat united to both of them;)

Bitter?

Yer fair play none of the greats used to come to the prem, because they'd get 7 lumps of it taken out of them but now they do come... and have come... Zola, Henry, Ginola etc, and more recently Ronaldo, Torres and even the likes of Ballack & Shevchenko (although that's blatantly more money-related), the prem is much more attractive than it was to talented players because we've been softened up by the foriegn style required in europe. Nothing beats a great, strong 50 - 50 challenge being won though...

I only posted this thread to see what people would say about this statement.You might say this is a pointless thread but it got people talking in it

so it cant be one,if you having a heated argument inside a thread which you call 'pointless' it cant be because your talking in it.Overall i think it is a very successful thread.

I only posted this thread to see what people would say about this statement.You might say this is a pointless thread but it got people talking in it

so it cant be one' date='if you having a heated argument inside a thread which you call 'pointless' it cant be because your talking in it.Overall i think it is a very successful thread.[/quote']

Mate I don't think anyone would have said anything about this thread if it was anywhere (lets say misc) because this is a RATINGS THREAD which means ur supposed to consider ratings about a player not have a debate of whether he's the best or not, or whether Man United are the best! I actually quite like the thread as it is quite topical however I have to agree with the views shown above that this should never have been started and should be somewhere else!

My advice is to see if you can move it B)

Mate I don't think anyone would have said anything about this thread if it was anywhere (lets say misc) because this is a RATINGS THREAD

yh mate we all know that it is in the wrong place so you dont have to come with your smart comments really and truly,Im sure they would have wrote in it if it was in another place anyway.Why reinstate what lots of people already said.

DONUTTTTTTTTTTT

not from smart *** people like you that think there mr big shot if i asked for your opinion i would ask okay.GOOD

After making such a (surprisingly) successful and topical thread, you've went and ruined it! The only thing that some of us have suggested is that this post shudnt be where it is - THATS IT!! I dont think anyone has implied that they are big shots or know more than you....its called some friendly advice! :rolleyes: And a little common courtesy wouldnt go a miss if you know what I mean ;)