Sign in to follow this  
Mr HoW

Mr HoW's BInternational Setup

Re: Mr HoW's BInternational Setup

Can i have Juve & Egypt then?

You mean the Czech and OTHER.. right? btw yes, two things:

- post here Your second nation, because Egypt can be changed (if You want) but in that case, You must sell the Egyptian players too

- If this done, search the setup and PM me there for the password to join. and of course: READ THE RULES :D

You mean the Czech and OTHER.. right? btw yes' date=' two things:

- post here Your second nation, because Egypt can be changed (if You want) but in that case, You must sell the Egyptian players too

- If this done, search the setup and PM me there for the password to join. and of course: READ THE RULES :D[/quote']

Hi...

I will keep both Czech Republic & Egypt:)

Thanks

Okay, so one more:

Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana (With great players and also tons of players are available from that nation)

NOTE! Apply here in this topic, and not via PMs! And mostly: READ THE RULES! THESE TEAMS ARE NATIONAL TEAMS AND NOT "NORMAL CLUB" TEAMS!!!! I will not answer PMs regarding applications!

The following sides are waiting for good managers:

Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana (With great players and also tons of players are available from that nation)

Fenerbahce - Turkey and Uruguay (Strong combination..!)

NOTE! Apply here in this topic, and not via PMs! And mostly: READ THE RULES! THESE TEAMS ARE NATIONAL TEAMS AND NOT "NORMAL CLUB" TEAMS!!!! I will not answer PMs regarding applications!

Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana (With great players and also tons of players are available from that nation, they are in big trouble, needs a reliable manager)

Fenerbahce - Turkey and Uruguay (Strong combination, why unmanaged..??!)

Juventus - Czech Republic and Egypt (with good talents and a world-class goalie)

might i just add. Barcelona continue there dominance :D and remain in 2nd spot' date=' bring it on Mr HoW (might i add 2 points between us)[/quote']

:D Close, very very close :D Btw we have an other thread for these my friend ;):)

Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana (With great players and also tons of players are available from that nation, they are in big trouble, needs a reliable manager)

Juventus - Czech Republic and Egypt (with good talents and a world-class goalie)

Real Madrid - Netherland and Colombia (no more words..)

i really hate it when people make a commitment then just leave halfway thorugh because there team isnt getting results

Yepp, this happens regulary unfortunately.. :(

Hi Mate Im Intersted in Chelsea (Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana) Ill Stick To The Rules :D ok m8

Oh well, thats cool. Please leave a message via SM. Search for the setup and allow me to offer the club to You :D

Liverpool - Brazil and Croatia (...)

Real Madrid - Netherland and Colombia (no more words..)

Hi Mr. How

I would be keen to take up the position of Liverpool if permitted :)

Would like to get involved in an international set-up

Hello,

Please find me and the setup via SM to allow me the job offer to You. But please read the rules and learn Your nations :D

After two seasons over, the following sides are waiting for good managers:

Arsenal - France and Ukraine

Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana

Fenerbahce - Turkey and Uruguay

Juventus - Czech Republic and Egypt

Rangers - Scotland and Rep. of Ireland

Real Madrid - Netherland and Colombia