Mr HoW's BInternational Setup

Re: Mr HoW's BInternational Setup

After two seasons over, the following sides are waiting for good managers:

Arsenal - France and Ukraine

Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana

Fenerbahce - Turkey and Uruguay

Juventus - Czech Republic and Egypt

Rangers - Scotland and Rep. of Ireland

NOTE! Apply here in this topic, and not via PMs! And mostly: READ THE RULES! THESE TEAMS ARE NATIONAL TEAMS AND NOT "NORMAL CLUB" TEAMS!!!! I will not answer PMs regarding applications!

lol well i have been in the setup before and had a good time before i left due to time constraints. i would like to comeback in though...is it possible ???

i would like

Arsenal - France and Ukraine :)

Yepp mate, for sure, come back :D

Job offered :)

Hey

What teams are avaliable-sounds like an interesting set-up.

As the things are state' date=' the following ones:

[b']Fenerbahce - Turkey and Uruguay[/b]

Juventus - Czech Republic and Egypt

Rangers - Scotland and Rep. of Ireland

Chelsea - Ivory Coast and Ghana

Could I be this team plz my name is Aidan Connaughton I own a Sevilla team so if there is another one thats how to tell

I also would accept the rules

Yepp, I'll offer the club to You.

thanks and I have to agree Bayern ia a legendary team it has to be I used to think they were one of the best teams in the world but have dropped of the pace a little now :)

You'll get Ivory and Ghana without this mate, no probs :D Btw yes, Bayern is the best.. for me. But this is offtopic, so finish this :D

Any chance of joining the setup? I am pretty interested in the Italian side Juventus which takes on the Czech Republic and Egyptian international squads, however I might also be interested in changing the nation of Egypt to Bulgaria.:o

Any chance of joining the setup? I am pretty interested in the Italian side Juventus which takes on the Czech Republic and Egyptian international squads' date=' however I might also be interested in changing the nation of Egypt to Bulgaria.:o[/quote']

Hello,

Of course You can join, You can take control of the Czech side. Also the change of Egypt to Bulgaria is possible too, but in this case, You must sell all the egyptian players immediately, and You cant use those players if You change to Bulgaria, You must know this. If these are okay to You, please let me know, and contact me via SM, and I'll offer the job.

Ok, I'll contact you through SM, no problem.. if I change to Bulgaria, I will get rid of the Egyptian players asap. I'll just check how the Egyptian players go once I've got the team on sight and decide whether it is worth the change or not.

Thank you for letting me join.

Ok' date=' I'll contact you through SM, no problem.. if I change to Bulgaria, I will get rid of the Egyptian players asap. I'll just check how the Egyptian players go once I've got the team on sight and decide whether it is worth the change or not.

Thank you for letting me join.[/quote']

Okay mate. I'll offer the job, and please let us know Your decision.

Okay mate. I'll offer the job' date=' and please let us know Your decision.[/quote']

Here it is: I will not be playing any Egyptian player tonight, I have decided to change the Nation to Switzerland, if that's no problem.

Here it is: I will not be playing any Egyptian player tonight' date=' I have decided to change the Nation to Switzerland, if that's no problem.[/quote']

Okay, so:

Juventus two nations are: Czech Republic and Switzerland from now on.

Iv'e pmed you mate' date=' for Fenerbahce if i get in i can't wait :)[/quote']

As I wrote, no PMs, but if You accepted Your two nations, find me via SM and I'll offer the job.