International League NJ Style Match Reports / Transfer News etc (THE NEW ONE)

Managers who have there team:

Nick Justice------Barcelona-----Spain------Greece

Terrance Griffin------Liverpool-----England-----Serbia

Nick Justice's Brother ------Lyon-----France-----Ivory Coast

Mad Leprechean-----Bayern Munchen-----Germany----Cameroon

Luke LUFC ------Milan------Italy-----Mexico

Tomeesha@hotmail.com-----PSV-----Holland-----Columbia

Lee Muir-----Man Utd-----Argintina

Lil_Kick_Kid------Fenerbarche-----Turkey-----Russia

Canine Sized Idiot----Shahktar Donetsk----Ukraine-----Croatia

Lilrick25 ----Sporting-----Portugal----Sweden

Bret_b20------Sao Paulo----Brazil-----Uraguay

Tom1Up-----Celtic----Scotland----Ireland----Wales

post here from now on please

Re: International League NJ Style Match Reports / Transfer News etc (THE NEW ONE)

Shakhtar / Ukraine / Croatia

Transfer News

Azrul has just signed a combined 10 players from both Ukraine and Croatia . Brandao was sold for 9.3 million to FC Schalke 04 . Azrul now have the money to buy both Voronin and Simic from thier respective clubs .

Azrul said :

The transfers are not over yet . So don't be suprised when more players come in and players go out . I'm now trying to buy Olic and Petric ( Croatia ) and Rusol and Rotan ( Ukraine )

97744.jpg0,,10268~2998202,00.jpg

Both of them will now play for thier country

Re: International League NJ Style Match Reports / Transfer News etc (THE NEW ONE)

busy Day At Anfield

On A Busy Day At The New Home Of English Football,griffin Made 10signings

David Bentley

David James

Michael Owen

David Wheater

Theo Walcott

Ashley Cole

Micah Richards

Freddie Sears

Joleon Lescott

owen hargreaves

michael carrick

Plus A Few Youth Players For The Cup

Breaking News

Rio Ferdinand To Join Up With The England Squad Tomorrow

Along With Ashley Young:d

Griffin Will Still Be Adding To The Squad Over The Next Few Days More To Follow............

ShakhCroatAin Magazine #1

$6.50

Headlines

• An Interview With The New Manager Azrul
  • Transfer News
  • Transfer Rumors
  • The Chairmens' Thoughts
  • Interview With Ivan Rakitic
  • Interview With Andriy Shevchenko
  • This Weeks Match : ShakhCroatAin VS Germany/Cameroon

Interview With The New Manager , Azrul Zaphod

SMTV Ukrainian Interview Team met Mr Zaphod for an interview with him . These are the actions :

SM Interviewer : Good day Mr Azrul Zaphod . We're from SMTV and we woulld want to interview you .

A.Z : Oh Good day to you too . Well sure you could ask me whatever you want .

SM Interviewer : Ok . Firstly , how did you get the post to become manager of Ukraine / Croatia ?

A.Z : I was informed by FIFA that there was no manager coaching Ukraine / Croatia and offered me a post to managed the countries . And i gladly accepted it as it was an honour to manage Ukraine / Croatia to play at the highest level .

SM Interviewer : *O.O* Fascinating . So why did you choose Shakhtar Donetsk to represent the countries ?

A.Z : Actually i didn't chose it . The chairman of Shakhtar Donetsk offered me to use the club to represent the club's country ( Ukraine ) and Croatia .

SM Interview : Ok .. So we heard that 10 players came to the team ? Is it true ?

A.Z : Yes . It is true . 7 of them are Croatian and 3 of them are Ukrainian . Don't worry , there are more to come =D

SM Interviewer : Ok . Thanks for the information and thank you for the time to let us interview you .

A.Z : My pleasure =D

Transfer News

Azrul Zaphod had just signed 10 players into the national team . 7 of them are Croatians and 3 of them are Ukrainians .

These are the transfers :

Player Fee Club From

Kostyantyn KRAVCHENKO £2.0M & Volodymyr PRYIOMOV Dnipro

Oleksandr SHOVKOVSKYI £3.9M & Dmytro SHUTKOV & Yuriy VIRT Dynamo Kyiv

da Silva EDUARDO £1.2M & Oleksiy HAI & Zvonimir VUKIC Arsenal

Niko KOVAC £2.1M Red Bull Salzburg

Robert KOVAC £4.0M Borussia Dortmund

Jurica VRANJES £4.0M Werder Bremen

Andriy SHEVCHENKO £3.7M Chelsea

Hrvoje CALE £0k & Razvan RAT Dinamo Zagreb

Ivan RAKITIC £4.4M & Mariusz LEWANDOWSKI & Igor DULJAJ FC Schalke 04

Stipe PLETIKOSA £40k & Andriy PYATOV Spartak Moskva

So far only one player left for a cash-only deal .

He is : Eveverson Brandao who went to FC Schalke 04 using the money from the sale of Ivan Rakitic to make Brandao the replacement .

Transfer Rumours

News has arrived and Azrul has just bidded for 7 players . The bid for Andrei Voronin was accepted by the Liverpool Manager . Azrul is rumoured to bring in Vedran Corluka , Luka Modric and Niko Kranjcar .

The Chairmens' Thoughts

Shakhtar Chairman : I am greatful that Shakhtar will represent both Ukraine and Croatia .

Ukraine Chairman : We chairmans , dont regret what we did . Azrul is a great manager . I hope he will bring the team to loads of success .

Croatia Chairman : I'm glad that our country will be taking part in this league . since the three teams combined , the other chairmans and I has renamed the team - ShakhCroatAin ( Shah - Cro - Tain )

SMTV could not find Ivan Rakitic . So the interview with Rakitic will be shown in the next edition of ShakhCroatAin Magazine

Interview With Andriy Shevchenko

SMTV Ukrainian Interview Team met up with Andriy Shevchenko at the Shakhar Stadium .

SM Interviewer : Hi there Andriy ! We are from SMTV . We would like to have a short interview with you . Maybe 2 - 3 questions ?

A.S : Hi ! Oh I Heard about you guys before . Sure !

SM Interviewer : So how do you feel about leaving London and come to Donetsk to play for the national team of Ukraine / Croatia ?

A.S : I feel happy of course ! This is my home country ! I missed it a lot . And i don't regret leaving Chelsea as I don't have any place in the starting 11 .

SM Interviewer : Ah . Ok . So how do you feel about The new manager ?

A.S : Well , I think the new manager is great ! He is good to talk to . I hope he would put me in the starting 11 after a few days of training .

SM Interviewer : What do you mean by ' after a few days of training ' ?

A.S : The manager said to me that I have to rediscover my scoring form before he could promise me a guaranteed starting 11 spot .

SM Interviewer : Ok .. Thanks for your time !

A.S : No problem !

This Weeks Match : ShakhCroatAin vs Germany / Cameroon

Shakhtar.newlogo.pngVS Bayern_Munchen.png

ShakhCroatAin VS Germany/Cameroon

11th May 2008 . Stay tuned . Keep reading . Watch the game .

germany_flag.gif

Germany bring in three defenders

Germany have added to there squad by bringing in three defenders.The three new defenders are Manuel Friedrich,Christoph Metzelder and Clemens Fritz.The three defenders will be looking to perform great for Germany and they should do that.

There is still a lot of players that Germany have to get rid of and these players must be sold fast.The German manager has already been contacted by the Turkey manager about Hamit Altintop and the Turk player is sure to be gone within the next few days.

The German manager has stated that if offers for non German players are not put in over the next few days they will start being sold off to external clubs and used in player swaps.

Germany weekly newsletter

While the season goes on the German national team will be doing a newsletter for there fans.It will involve things such as ticket prices for games,league and cup match previews,players comments,manager comments and a few other things.

MANCHESTER UNITED 1 - 0 AC MILAN

Scorer :

Riquelme (89) assist Ronaldo

Statistics

51 Possession 49

24 Shots On Goal 6

9 Shots On Target 3

7 Corners 9

0 Yellow's 1

0 Red Cards 1

0:

Kick-Off

6: Cristiano RONALDO lacks the final touch

11: A wonderful strike from Javier MASCHERANO is pushed away by the keeper

14: Cristiano RONALDO runs up to try an out-swinging corner, but hits it to long

17: After a scramble in the box Edwin VAN DER SAR pounces on the loose ball

19: Edwin VAN DER SAR tips it onto the bar

21: Chris EAGLES latches onto a through ball and races towards the goal, but the linesmans flag stops him in his tracks

24: Lionel MESSI can not find anyway through the defence

26: A weak shot held no difficulty for Edwin VAN DER SAR

29: A curling shot from Fabio GROSSO goes just wide of the post

30: Filippo INZAGHI blasts wide of the goal

32: An excellent strike is tipped over the bar by Gianluigi BUFFON

33: BOOKED - Gennaro GATTUSO receives a yellow card after violent conduct

36: A lot of shouting by Fabio GROSSO, trying to encourage his team mates to keep up their work rate

38: Paolo MALDINI makes space on the right, but fails to control the pass

39: A spectacular overhead kick by Fabio GROSSO flies wide of the mark

40: A golden opportunity is wasted and Paolo MALDINI knows it!

41: A low shot from Javier MASCHERANO is palmed away by the keeper

42: Gianluigi BUFFON punches the ball clear for a corner

45:

Half Time

47: Lionel MESSI finds himself clear, but hits the post

48: Fabio CANNAVARO dribbles down the wing but fails to get a cross in.

49: Martin DEMICHELIS takes control of the ball and looks up for the pass

52: RED CARD - Gennaro GATTUSO is sent off after a professional foul!

54: Lionel MESSI chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender

58: Juan Román RIQUELME blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide

59: A vicious strike from 25 yards has Edwin VAN DER SAR scrambling across his net to the ball

62: Cristiano RONALDO races towards the goal, but shoots over

63: BOOKED - The ref cautions Alessandro NESTA after a high challenge

64: The ball is knocked long by Gianluigi BUFFON, to send the ball into the oppositions half

65: Chris EAGLES places a left foot shot wide from twenty five yards out

67: A great effort but Gianluigi BUFFON is equal to it!

68: Martin DEMICHELIS has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!

69: A lot of running and determination shown by Andrea PIRLO today!

72: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Fabio GROSSO sending the ball wide

73: A clear crisp strike by Alessandro NESTA hits the side netting!

78: A dangerous corner is whipped into the box but Cristiano RONALDO can not out jump his marker

80: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Fabio GROSSO shoots over the bar

83: Gabriel MILITO gains control of the ball and hits a lovely thiry yard ball up the pitch

86: John O'SHEA darts down the wing with little interference from the opposition

87: Fabio GROSSO hits a straight volley towards goal but it crashes off the near post

89: GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Juan Román RIQUELME!

90:

Full Time

MANCHESTER UNITED 1 - 0 AC MILAN

Scorer :

Riquelme (89) assist Ronaldo

Statistics

51 Possession 49

24 Shots On Goal 6

9 Shots On Target 3

7 Corners 9

0 Yellow's 1

0 Red Cards 1

0:

Kick-Off

6: Cristiano RONALDO lacks the final touch

11: A wonderful strike from Javier MASCHERANO is pushed away by the keeper

14: Cristiano RONALDO runs up to try an out-swinging corner' date=' but hits it to long

17: After a scramble in the box Edwin VAN DER SAR pounces on the loose ball

19: Edwin VAN DER SAR tips it onto the bar

21: Chris EAGLES latches onto a through ball and races towards the goal, but the linesmans flag stops him in his tracks

24: Lionel MESSI can not find anyway through the defence

26: A weak shot held no difficulty for Edwin VAN DER SAR

29: A curling shot from Fabio GROSSO goes just wide of the post

30: Filippo INZAGHI blasts wide of the goal

32: An excellent strike is tipped over the bar by Gianluigi BUFFON

33: BOOKED - Gennaro GATTUSO receives a yellow card after violent conduct

36: A lot of shouting by Fabio GROSSO, trying to encourage his team mates to keep up their work rate

38: Paolo MALDINI makes space on the right, but fails to control the pass

39: A spectacular overhead kick by Fabio GROSSO flies wide of the mark

40: A golden opportunity is wasted and Paolo MALDINI knows it!

41: A low shot from Javier MASCHERANO is palmed away by the keeper

42: Gianluigi BUFFON punches the ball clear for a corner

45:

Half Time

47: Lionel MESSI finds himself clear, but hits the post

48: Fabio CANNAVARO dribbles down the wing but fails to get a cross in.

49: Martin DEMICHELIS takes control of the ball and looks up for the pass

52: RED CARD - Gennaro GATTUSO is sent off after a professional foul!

54: Lionel MESSI chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender

58: Juan Román RIQUELME blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide

59: A vicious strike from 25 yards has Edwin VAN DER SAR scrambling across his net to the ball

62: Cristiano RONALDO races towards the goal, but shoots over

63: BOOKED - The ref cautions Alessandro NESTA after a high challenge

64: The ball is knocked long by Gianluigi BUFFON, to send the ball into the oppositions half

65: Chris EAGLES places a left foot shot wide from twenty five yards out

67: A great effort but Gianluigi BUFFON is equal to it!

68: Martin DEMICHELIS has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!

69: A lot of running and determination shown by Andrea PIRLO today!

72: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Fabio GROSSO sending the ball wide

73: A clear crisp strike by Alessandro NESTA hits the side netting!

78: A dangerous corner is whipped into the box but Cristiano RONALDO can not out jump his marker

80: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Fabio GROSSO shoots over the bar

83: Gabriel MILITO gains control of the ball and hits a lovely thiry yard ball up the pitch

86: John O'SHEA darts down the wing with little interference from the opposition

87: Fabio GROSSO hits a straight volley towards goal but it crashes off the near post

89: GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Juan Román RIQUELME!

90:

Full Time[/quote']

IDIOT!!!:mad:

you shouldnt have been playing Ronaldo, Van Der Sar etc, youll see all my players are Italian, hence Kaka was on the bench!!!

You guys are really ruining the whole point of the setup by not playing players from your nations. Even if your back up RM from your nation is rated like 60 you should still play him in front of somebody from another nation. That's just disrespect to your opponent.

You guys are really ruining the whole point of the setup by not playing players from your nations. Even if your back up RM from your nation is rated like 60 you should still play him in front of somebody from another nation. That's just disrespect to your opponent.

Sorry i had one player against you that wasnt supposed to be playing. i woke and was gunna change the tactics but my comp didnt start working so im sorry for playing a player. he is taken out already

Sorry i had one player against you that wasnt supposed to be playing. i woke and was gunna change the tactics but my comp didnt start working so im sorry for playing a player. he is taken out already

If you won I would've been mad, but you did the responsible thing by apologizing and you won't do it again (hopefully).

ENGLAND V BRAZIL

last night and anfield england and brazil fought out a 0-0 draw but it was far from a boring game.

in a game dominated by england they only problem was scoring against a tight brazil defence:rolleyes:

new england manager terence griffin said afterwards

"we played really well tonight seeing as the majority of these lads only joined up for training from tuesday"

paul scholes should hopefully join up with england this week:D

no mood to talk about it right now .. lost to bayern 3 - 0 .. He played to players out of nations .. Sosa ( Argentinian ) scored twice . :mad: my balance then fell to 750+k

I am sorry about this Canine.I ment to play Kroos instead of Sosa.I had to play Altintop as i had to put Schweinsteiger as left midfield.I PM Nick about this and he understood it.It is my fault that i put Sosa in instead of Kroos and i take blame for that and it was an accident but also it is the United managers fault for not buying him or telling me that i could sell Sosa or use him in a player swap.Once again i am truly sorry.

Sosa has now been sold to United and Altintop is already on his way to Fernabache.

I am sorry about this Canine.I ment to play Kroos instead of Sosa.I had to play Altintop as i had to put Schweinsteiger as left midfield.I PM Nick about this and he understood it.It is my fault that i put Sosa in instead of Kroos and i take blame for that and it was an accident but also it is the United managers fault for not buying him or telling me that i could sell Sosa or use him in a player swap.Once again i am truly sorry.

Sosa has now been sold to United and Altintop is already on his way to Fernabache.

ok to sort all this out Bayern deducted 2pionts which will be taken of at end of the season.

Its ok .. let's just forget about it .. there's nothing that can be done .. just leave it ...

ok to sort all this out Bayern deducted 2pionts which will be taken of at end of the season.

What about Man Utd playing players like Ronaldo and Van Der Sar when they shouldnt have been against me:mad:

mate i explained i didnt come on to do tactics as i had different stuff to do from friday to sunday so im sorry and i will recieve any punish and i will accept it once again im sorry

mate i explained i didnt come on to do tactics as i had different stuff to do from friday to sunday so im sorry and i will recieve any punish and i will accept it once again im sorry

How about a fiver to my left hand pocket (as a fine) lmao :D jk

MUIR APPOLIGISES TO AzRULE REVAMPTION for playing Ritchie Jones (76), Craig Cathcart (78) and John O'shea (89) as i didnt have enough players so played these 3 also he has also said his full team will be completed by the next game :)

SHAKHTAR DONETSK 2 MANCHESTER UNITED 3

Scorers :

Andriy Voronin ( 28)

da Silva Eduardo ( 56)

Messi (27)

Riquelme (46)

Tevez (78)

0:

Kick-Off

1: A free header by Sergio AGUERO grazes the top of the bar

5: Back-peddling clumsily the keeper can only watch as Carlos TEVEZ lob goes over the bar

10: Ritchie JONES pleads loudly with his team mates not to become to complacent

11: A lovely ball falls to da Silva EDUARDO but he shoots wide

12: BOOKED - After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Oleksandr KUCHER receives an instant caution!

15: An opportunist effort is cracked from distance by Juan Román RIQUELME just wide

16: A low shot from Javier MASCHERANO is palmed away by the keeper

24: A dazzling run by Ivan RAKITIC is ended with a crisp strike that goes agonisingly wide

26: da Silva EDUARDO beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!

27: GOAL!! - Lionel MESSI caresses in a curling shot! What technique!

28: GOAL!! - Andriy VORONIN hits it early leaving the keeper stranded!

29: da Silva EDUARDO holds up the ball

31: The ball is collected on the edge of the box by Javier MASCHERANO who slices his shot wide

33: Dario SRNA is starting to boss the play as he is getting more on the ball and space

35: da Silva EDUARDO blasts the ball towards the goal, but it hits the crossbar!

38: An excellent tacke by Sergio AGUERO brakes down the attack

40: Some brilliant work down the flank by Niko KOVAC leaves him in plenty of space, but a weak pass is easily intercepted

41: Niko KOVAC playa a long ball forward

43: BOOKED - Another stupid challenge by Vyacheslav SHEVCHUK results in a yellow card

45:

Half Time

46: GOAL!! - Juan Román RIQUELME thunders in an overhead kick! Fanastic athleticism!

48: Vyacheslav SHEVCHUK places a left foot shot wide from twenty yards out

50: A short pass is collected by Carlos TEVEZ who hoofs a hopeful ball over everyones head

53: Carlos TEVEZ places a left foot shot wide from twenty five yards out

56: GOAL!! - A trademark strike from da Silva EDUARDO !

57: Javier MASCHERANO takes control of the ball and looks up for the pass

60: Vyacheslav SHEVCHUK crumples under the challenge but the ref waves play on

62: Juan Román RIQUELME shot is cleared of the line by

63: BOOKED - After a reckless challenge Andriy VORONIN receives a yellow card

64: A spectacular overhead kick by Lionel MESSI flies wide of the mark

66: The imposing Sergio AGUERO heads inches over

70: Javier MASCHERANO hits the ball hard with the outside of his boot, but puts it into row z

72: A curling shot from Dario SRNA goes just wide of the post

75: Oleksandr KUCHER cuts out the pass

78: GOAL!! - Surely offside! But the flag stays down and Carlos TEVEZ races through and takes full advantage of the dubious decision!

82: An easy chance by Juan Román RIQUELME goes begging

84: John O'SHEA trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar

85: A low cross is lashed into the box but Javier MASCHERANO fails to control it

86: BOOKED - Juan Román RIQUELME for gamemanship

87: A cross from out wide falls to Andriy VORONIN who miss hits the volley

89: A lot of running and determination shown by Lionel MESSI today!

90:

Full Time

Milan 0 - 2 Sporting

Milan at playing at home lost to the portugese giants sporting.

Key moments.

15:GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box, Pontus FARNERUD bundles it over the line!

33:BOOKED - After a late lunge Luís MIGUEL VELOSO receives a yellow card

48:GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Miguel CARLOS SALEIRO rounds the keeper to finish with ease!

55:BOOKED - A yellow card is given to Marco CANEIRA after dangerous play

59:BOOKED - Alessandro NESTA is booked for an off-the-ball incident

77:BOOKED - After a reckless challenge Filippo INZAGHI receives a yellow card

MVP:P FARNERUD The only swede on the team scored the first goal on this first night.

C Ronaldo is coming to his Former team for a fee of 49m. it seems he doesnt like the atmosphere in machester any more and that it is to noisy to settle in.

Milan 0 - 2 Sporting

Milan at playing at home lost to the portugese giants sporting.

Key moments.

15:GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box' date=' Pontus FARNERUD bundles it over the line!

33:BOOKED - After a late lunge Luís MIGUEL VELOSO receives a yellow card

48:GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Miguel CARLOS SALEIRO rounds the keeper to finish with ease!

55:BOOKED - A yellow card is given to Marco CANEIRA after dangerous play

59:BOOKED - Alessandro NESTA is booked for an off-the-ball incident

77:BOOKED - After a reckless challenge Filippo INZAGHI receives a yellow card

MVP:P FARNERUD The only swede on the team scored the first goal on this first night.

C Ronaldo is coming to his Former team for a fee of 49m. it seems he doesnt like the atmosphere in machester any more and that it is to noisy to settle in.[/quote']

Nice one mate :) enjoy ronaldo :P

Just like to quickly say that Fener beat Celtic 4-3 however people still can't grasp the concept that you are not supposed to play players who aren't from the regions you were given. It's really starting to tick me off!