International League NJ Style Match Reports / Transfer News etc (THE NEW ONE)

Re: International League NJ Style Match Reports / Transfer News etc (THE NEW ONE)

Just like to quickly say that Fener beat Celtic 4-3 however people still can't grasp the concept that you are not supposed to play players who aren't from the regions you were given. It's really starting to tick me off!

You know its sometimes hard to buy the players you need since most clubs dont have that much money. but i do agree with you i think they should buy rated 70 people so they cant say they didnt have the money. i am buying 5 backup players for less then a million so thats what other teams should do.

Re: International League NJ Style Match Reports / Transfer News etc (THE NEW ONE)

You know its sometimes hard to buy the players you need since most clubs dont have that much money. but i do agree with you i think they should buy rated 70 people so they cant say they didnt have the money. i am buying 5 backup players for less then a million so thats what other teams should do.

I know, they've had a while to buy players. I mean I guess it's not to bad if you forget the first time, but when you do it the second time and the player that isn't of your regions scores you know that you're messing up the idea of the setup. I like your idea mate, it's good. Also you know that you're doing something wrong when your second higher scorer is the only player on the goal scorer list who shouldn't be there! :mad:

Are you talking about me because i am sweden and portugal and farnued is Swedish. if not who are u talking about?

And more Sporting news (trying not to spam lol)

Sporting sign...

Filipe DANIEL CARRICO (real life team)

Luis MANO

Dias DAVID CAIADO (real life team)

Manuel PEDRO MOREIRA

Sporting manager said that he is preparing for the the cup tournament and to hopefully reach the quarter finals.

It was the Celtic manager with Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (or however you spell his name).

On topic of Fener, we seem to have some star players on our team.

Nihat scored 3 goals and got 1 goal in the last game! Still Mehmet has gotten the man of the match award for both games.

germany-flag.gif

Germany beat Spain

Germany were looking to make it two wins from two last night against Nick Justice's Spain.It was a game that was clearly going to be a great game with tqo of the best teams in the world playing against each other.

Germany who beat Ukraine 3-0 in the last game knew that they would have to score some goals and create many chances to even get a draw with Spain.Spain did dominate early on but it was Germany who broke through first.The goal came from Thomas Hitzlsperger after he beat two defenders using his skill and pace and just slotted the ball home.It was the midfielder's debut goal for the Germans.

thomas_hitzlsperger_dpa_405.jpg

Hitzlsperger celebrating his good opening goal

Germany almost made it 2-0 when Hitzlsperger lobbed the keeper but Carlos Puyol cleared it off the line.If that goal had of went in then Spain were in big trouble.Hitzlsperger could of had a hat-trick in the first half if he didn't miss his chances.The second half came and it took just four minutes for a second Germany goal.This time it came from Miroslav Klose after a long ball was hit up the pitch and Klose ran onto it and drilled in a great right foot effort.

Klose celebrating his first of the season and Germany's second

Spain looked down and out and Germany would want to of got a third goal to really finish Spain off.Spain almost got back into the game when Xavi smashed a shot and Kahn tipped it around the post.Just a few minutes later Iker Casillas was equal to a great shot from Ballack.Spain did get a goal ack thanks to Puyol's volley after a corner was only cleared to the defender.

carles%20puyol_biography.jpg

Puyol celebrating getting Spain back into the game

German fans were getting nerves about Spain coming back at them but Miroslav Klose put there nerves to rest when a ball was kept in and passed back to him and then he just finished it cleverly.

583408_mediumsquare.jpg

Klose celebrating Germany's third and his second of the game

Spain did get back into the game again when they stuck a corner into the box for David Silva to smack a header in.Spain kept pushing for a goal but couldn't do anything to make it 3-3.Hitzlsperger almost made it 4-2 when he smacked a shot off the bar.Puyol and Iniesta both picked up an injury.

th_sm_WCBJS190606873.jpg24655_news.jpg

These two players got injured

Could Brazil Manager contact me if he wants Anderson - 13 million also

Portugal Manager contact me if he wants Nani

England Manager if he wants scholes or i will use him in a deal

Could Brazil Manager contact me if he wants Anderson - 13 million also

Portugal Manager contact me if he wants Nani

England Manager if he wants scholes or i will use him in a deal

Don't forget to take all the players who aren't from your regions out of you line up like O'shea etc.

after a slow start to the season england manager griffin has decided to change things around tonight and is hoping for a change in forture!

on the squad news

paul scholes has decided against coming back to the england fold well for this season anyway!

ryan babel continuues to train with england(liverpool)but he will be sold now as i think personnally i have waited long enough:D

after 2 slender wins 1-0 v milan Riquelme 89th min and a 3-2 win away to Shakhtar lee is hoping for a good win against Fenerbache who have there hero from the last game Nihat Khaveci out injured also Lee has got all his argentinian team ready for tonights game here is the provisional squad which may get changed after coach leemuir watches his team train at the fenerbache stadium which will finish at 5.00 so until 5 here is the team and the formation will also change

Abbadondzieri

Demichelis (CB)

Ayala (CB)

Milito (CB)

Zanetti (DM) ©

Messi (RM)

Riquelme (CM)

Mascherano (CM)

M. Rodriguez (LM)

Aguero (CF)

Tevez (CF)

Subs

C. Delgado (90)

Zabaleta (89)

Gago (91)

Sosa (88)

Lisandro Lopez (92)

Muir anticipation tonight's clash at the Sukru Saracoglu knowing its going to be a tricky affair infront of an intense crowd even at today's training session at 3 pm there were fans giving us pelters

http://www.maigoc2007.com/Sim/other/2007-09-05/U347P597T3D712F17DT20070905210304.jpg

some of the fans giving the players abuse when the missed shots in practise

http://www.fenerbahceliyiz.biz/album/0506/20051123milan/milan%20090.jpg

But speaking to Manchester United captain Javier Zanetti is relishing this because he wants revenge as when he was wiith Inter they crashed 2-1 here " Fenerbache have Brought in 7 quality turkish players who will cause us problems " Manchester United manager Lee has stated his team must win to keep up the pressure on Bayern Munich " We have to win this comfortably preferably conceding only 1 or 0 because Fenerbache are a quick side and have an awesome manager in Lil_Kick_Kid " Manchester United assistant manager Sir Alex Ferguson is not looking forward to seeing the fenerbache fans as they have been sending him death threats because he never took up the vacant Turkey national post " I'm ting it :D"

Manchester United squeeze by fenerbache

Tevez Winner leaves Fenerbache shell shocked

Fenerbache 2 - 3 Manchester United

Scorers :

Sanli Tuncay (31)

Cakmak Yasin ( 44)

Sergio Aguero (53)

Carlos Tevez (71) & (83)

Man Of The Match - Aguero rating of 9

Manchester United are the only team with a 100% record of 3 wins out of 3 with this tight win here which is there 2nd 3-2 in a row but this time they had to come from 2 goals down but manchester united can never be counted out and they showed raw grit and determination to score 3 goals in 37 mins to win on a sour not ayala picked up a foot injury and will be out for 12 days missing 4 games :eek: against Sporting (h) Celtic (h) Liverpool (cup) (home) and bayern (a) but muir has insisted he has no fears about puting Zabaleta in .

VICTORY AT LAST

after a draw in the opening game agaisnt brazil and a loss to holland! england finally won but they were made to work it a tight game ended 1-0 to the homw side but the victory has eased the pressure on england gaffer terence griffin:D

Manchester United Make It 4 out of 4

Manchester United just managed to squeeze by sporting lisbon tonight infront of a stubborn Crowd and sporting lisbon team who refused to be broke down until Gabriel Milito broke through the defence and rifled home into the top corner. Manchester United manager Lee Muir had this to say " I thought the goal was never going to come, we had 55% of the ball and had 14 shots on goal but thanks to our Defensive rock Milito we won , Credit where its due to Sporting though they came here played there 4-1-2-3 game very well and could may well have won the game thereselves. We will continue to train with great atmosphere around the team and will look forward to playing celtic where we will look to make it 5 wins out of 5 "

Other Results :

Celtic 0 - 0 Liverpool

Psv 1 (Kuyt) - 2 Milan (Camoranesi , Toni)

Lyon 1 (Govou) - 0 Barcelona

Bayern 2 (Trochowski , Podolski ) - 2 Fenerbache ( Tuncay , Aurelio)

São Paulo 3 ( Mirando , Richarlyson , Pato ) - 2 Shakhtar ( Simic , Petric)

Good night and good luck to everyone else :)

SCOTLAND 0-0 ENGLAND

england manager terence griffin was disappointed with last nights result

the 0-0 draw also saw michael owen get injured and will be unavailable for 2 weeks with a twisted ankle a major blow to england.

with england traveling to spain on sunday griffin predicts a tight game with it being decided by the odd goal maybe 1-2 in englands favours!!

with ryan babel leaving that leaves no other players to get rid of so only transfers will be transfers in and as money is tight there may be no more signing this season:(

Manchester United 4 - 1 Celtic

Late Late Show By Man United

Tonight at Old Trafford Manchester united recorded their biggest ever win so far (4-1) v celtic .

The game was only 7 minutes old when James Mcfadden chipped Roberto Abbodondzieri to give celtic a deserved lead . that was a very rude wake up call to Manchester United who equalised 41 minutes into the game with a superb goal by young Sergio Aguero who left Shay Given with no chance . The Game was then mainly played around the midfield until the 70th minute when Lisandro Lopez ran onto a superb through ball by Javier Mascherano and shot into the top corner . On The 79th minute James Mcfadden came close to maken it 2-2 with a curling shot which fizzed by the post but then 2 minutes later Lisandro Lopez hammered home a shot to make it 3-1 and almost certainly game over . 3 minutes later a Carlos Tevez deflected shot wrong footed given and into the opposite corner 4-1 ! and game over

When they took the lead i though overall play even though it was 7 minutes in they had created 3 chances previous to that . But once again in my opinion we dominated this game with 59% of the ball and 18 shots on goal ' date=' our next game is in the [b']under 25 cup [/b] at home to liverpool and we only have 16 players under the age of 25 so no worries there

Other Results :

Milan ( Totti , Pirlo) 2 - 3 Sao Paulo ( Miranda, Adriano , Hernanes)

Barcelona ( Torres) 1 - 0 Liverpool

Fenerbache ( Tuncay , Senturk ) 2 - 2 Psv ( Farfan , Huntelaar)

Donetsk ( Shevchuk , Petric, Husev ) 3 - 2 Lyon ( Govou , Sankhare)

Sporting ( Ibrahimovic ) 1 - 1 Bayern Munchen ( Hitzlsperger )

Cup Draw :

Barcelona - Bye

Lyon - Bye

Sao Paulo - Bye

Sporting - Bye

Milan V Shakhtar Prediction = 1-3

Celtic v Fenerbache prediction = Penalty win for Celtic

Manchester United V Liverpool Prediction 2 - 1

PSV v Bayern Prediction penalty win for PSV

Thank you and good luck to all in the under 25 cup :)

Disgrace

Tonight infront of 72,501 Man united fanatics an UNMANAGED Liverpool demolished a lacklustre manchester united squad missing the likes of Demichelis , Aguero , Riquelme , Ayala , Abbondondzieri , Milito , Zanetti !! but Manager Lee Muir will not be using them as an excuse for such a dismal display . Kick off and a dubious decision by the linesman which allowed a offside looking run play on and Ashley Young made full use of the decision as the defence fell asleep. Man United still didnt settle after that and Liverpool were growing more and more in confidence and it wasnt long before David Bentley curled in a peach past Romero . In the second half it was all liverpool but it took them until the 80th minute when Wayne Rooney pounced on a rebound . Old Trafford emptied quickly with the scoucers dancing in their thousands , they were loving it . 3 mins later it got worse for MU as Wayne Rooney once again scored an abosolute scorcher from 25 yards ! At the end of the game what was left of the MU support booed off their team Here is what the manager had to say

Liverpool had James (37) , Ferdinand (29) , Cole (27) , Gerrard (27) , Lampard (29) which is against the cup rules so i will be contacting the FA although nothing can be changed

OTHER CUP RESULTS :

Milan 0 - 1 Shakhtar ( Kovac )

Celtic 1 ( Kennedy ) - 1 Fenerbache (Senturk) Fenerbache win 3-1 on pk's

PSV 0 - 0 Bayern Munich - PSV win 2-0 on penalty kicks

Next Game

Our Next Game is away to FC Bayern Munich at the allianz arena on 29th may with an 8.00 pm kick off . All members of the travel club please meet at Manchester International Airport on Tuesday night at 11.30 pm where we will give out the allocated 2,500 tickets thank you .

ALSO GET A NEW MANAGER FOR LIVERPOOL !!!!!

Rest of UK team report.

Celtic have finally found a DM to play in the manager's preferred system :D

The List of Signings are as follows:

Shay Given

David Marshall ;)

Kevin Kilbane

Steve Finnan

Ryan Giggs

Stephen Ireland

Darren Fletcher

Lee Carsley

Barry Ferguson

Robbie Keane

James McFadden

Ched Evans

There will be more to follow once John O'Shea serves his TrB and there are reports of bids for the following players:

Richard Dunne

Damien Duff

Kris Boyd

More News to Follow

Sporting Lisbon News.

With the signing of IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan Things have been going Sportings ways as he now has 2 goals in 2 matches with a 9.5 rating. He hopes that he will have 10 goals by then end of the season reaching a top 3 place.