Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 16 - Discussion Thread

CSKA and Dynamo get their Champs Cup status over me !! Pathetic :) I should be in there and not Kiev.

For it is, i have a Crevda Zwenda - easy 1st round tie. Want to do well.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Barcelona vs Man United Barcelona's Road to the Final Group stage: Barcelona 7 - 2 Rangers FC Kopenhagen 0 - 9 Barcelona Barcelona 2 -

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Chelsea start season in style.. Chelsea 5-2 Watford Tonight Chelsea welcomed Premier League new boys Watford who finished second

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Palermo Update Palermo Have done well in result's recently having been unbeaten in 10games and losing only 3 in the last 13 games which mean

Jacko all set to make Tigers roar

37.gif

Hull City today announced highly experienced AFCTU Jacko as their new boss ahead of their campaign in English Division 3. He is targeting promotion to Division 2 in his first season, and believes Hull have all the potential required to be an EPL club in the near future.

Despite inheriting a strong squad for the division Hull are in, Jacko has wasted no time in strengthening the team. The loan market has proved particularly fruitful, with young starlets Siem De Jong (Ajax) and Toni Kroos (Bayern Munich) both joining the club on a temporary basis. Italian defender Leandro Rinaudo has also arrived on loan from Palermo.

siem_de_jong_ajax_w_207508d.jpg

De Jong will be pulling the strings in the Hull midfield

The club have also made two impressive permanent signings. Young defender Vitaly Denisov is coming from Dnipro for £5M, and versatile midfielder Pontus Farnerud is joining from Sporting for a bargain £3M.

340x.jpg

Denisov in action for Uzbekistan

Michael Bridges, John Welsh & Ryan France will all be leaving the club, and boss Jacko hopes to streghtnen the squad further with some exciting young signings.

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc

badge7ui.jpg

The spanish giants Real Madrid has announced a new manager after a succesful season, with Bernd Schuster leaving and the english manager Liam Wilder taking over.

Over 80,000 Real Madrid fans woke up in there capital hearing that they have a new manager for the upcoming season, and there new manager has a wealth of expierence being at clubs like Lyon and Liverpool.

There has been mixed reactions within Madrid as some fans thought former manager Schuster has done an excellent job at the club and others think this will be a new era for the club.

The new manager Liam Wilder had an interview after taking over

Obviously i am delighted to take over the best club in the world i know Roman Calderon will expect trophys within the first season, but it will be a hard first season.Many managers has been sacked from Madrid and i don't want to be in that list so i will be hoping for 1 trophy at least with the league being our priority.We already have our first signing which is young Argentian Sergio Aguero which cost a hefty 8 million along with Julio Baptista and Javier Saviola.

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Csergio-aguero.jpg

Will be our main man for the season.

Liam has made his stamp on the club by changing a few things around at santiago Bernabeu with his first change by taking the captains armband off Raul and giving them to Spanish international Sergio Ramos.

sergio-ramos.jpg

New captain for the season

Also for sale at P/E's only-

• Iker Casillas - a 91+GK and a 93 player

• Ruud Van Nistlerooy - a 92+Striker and a 91+ player

148.gif

58_front_small.gif81_front_small.gif

Winston takes challenge at Espanyol

Welsh manager Dai Winston has been appointed as the new manager of Spanish outfit Espanyol. Winston arrived in Barcelona and was instantly swamped press and Paparazzi. Winston said that he is not looking to sell anyone as he wants to see what this current group of players can do. He also stated that he will be loaning one or two players just to boost certain positions.

Guest the plummer

Aston Villa Appoint Spence

2.gif

Extremely experinced manager Greig Spence who is famously knowing for taking Sttutgart to the German Championship last season has been awarded the Aston Villa job. Doug Ellis says this is the biggest signing the club has made in years as they no spence will bring silverwear. Spence knows his side will need a few season's to build an empire at Villa park and has told the fans not to expect much this season as he needs time to settle in.

44_front_small.gif

Spence has made the league top priorty this season as he wants european football next season along with this season as he noes european nights at Villa park have to return as soon as possible. Spence isnt appointing a captain as he knows much of the players will not be at villa park for long as he needs a clear out. Spence looks forward to the season as ther is many great managers and he is honoured to be playing some of the top teams from England. Its a league spence has never been in from the start so is looking forward to the race for europe. He has stated that no-one is for loan as everyone at villapark is needed this season as spence trys to build a team spirit.

carew-thumb.jpg

Reading at home is the first game as spence takes on Nick Justice's reading. Spence rated justice as a awesome manager and knows even tho the Villians are favourites it will be a hard hard game as tension build up for the season. spence will play is beloved 4-4-1-1 in aid of keeping it tight and hoping John Carew can fire home a few goals. Spence is looking to build a 25 man squad of players under 28 rated 88 as he feels this is what it takes to compete on all fronts. Spence knows ther will be compitition for the top players but spence aint scared to push the boat out to bring the worlds best talent to the midlands. Spence has also stated that ther is two must win games this season and its both games against THEM - The SCUM - Birminham City.

x

Sevilla still on the look out for a decent AM

I bid for Stankovic and got the typical forumer response' date=' seriously do you think you guys run this game and that the rest of us will give you whatever players you want :([/quote']

Think about it..

You offered me (INTERNAZIONALE) - TWO BLOODY DEFENDERS!:rolleyes:

I have enough defenders, only looking out for midfielders now mate

Thats why I countered stupidly

Internazionale have now had agreed bids for Mutu and Forlan, only thing stands in the way is the chairman. Mr. Massimo Moratti :P

Looking for a 91+Midfielder (CM/DM) for a straight swap with Materazzi and Crespo :)

PM Me :)

Had Barry in mind :D (Hint Hint Greig)

Guest Toggs

1844.gif

Signings made already

Toggs has managed the signing of two players in the space of a day.

Mahhamadou Dabo joins from Saint-Ettiene for a fee that sees both Titov and Soava move to the French outfit. The 21 year old is set to be a sub/cup player for Spartak.

mouhamadou-dabo_joueurfoot.jpg

Also joining Spartak for sure, is 22 Year old striker Gyan Asamoah and youngster Djuric join Spartak. Soares Welliton heads to Udinese. Toggs wishes him the best of luck there.

Asamoah_Gyan_03.jpg

8084.jpg

Both Join in Welliton deal

Also, Ludovic Guily is 50% at Spartak said Toggs. He hopes to bring Guily, along with Esposito to Spartak. Roman Shiskin and Bystrov would leave in the deal.

_40318249_guily203.jpg

mauro_esposito_asroma.gif

Could be on there way to Spartak

Sent: Sat 10th May 2008 5:54pm BST

Subject: {no subject}

in gc 16 would you let me be your team and in gc 13 ill let you be lazio and gc 2 ill let you be schalke and gc 10 ill let you be middlesboro do you have msn?

How many of you have got this :rolleyes:

Me :eek::rolleyes: Arsneal........a Dont Think So

Au Avois (or how ever ots spelt) :D

341.gif

Saint Etienne Name New Manager

First time managing in France should be memorable says Danny Williams as he tries to halt Lyon from winning the Ligue 1 title yet again.

To do this the team needs to stick together over long periods and not to lose too many stars to other clubs around Europe, Gomis certainly will be a key player in any success.

gomis.jpg

Does anyone know why the transfers haven't been processed yet?

As SM say "Transfers can be processed during anytime of the day". They have mentioned this on the blog before and have told users not to send tickets about late transfers. If you do, you wont get a response:p

So far, I have one confirmed signing - Diego Forlan.

Probably be my only signing of the season :)

Now I need midfielders guys, A whole new midfield, from 89 rated to 94! :P:D

Defensive midfield mainly needed.

Preparing to offer my classic defenders in return :P:D