Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc

intermilan.jpg

Five New Faces At The Giuseppe Meazza!!!

Internazionale have signed five new players in a matter of 2 days costing them a massive £40,000,000. Players included Diego Forlan, Jaime Lozano, Arturo Sanhueza, Jaime Correa and Rocha Josiel.

Inter Milan moved quickly as they faced competitions from various clubs. The most prolific signing of the five was Diego Forlan, who Internazionale had already revealed interest in. Forlan signs a 3 year contract keeping him in Italy till 2011.

Left midfielder Lozano, central midfielders Sanhueza, Correa and striker Josiel also made their dream move.

Sparky believes his squad is now complete and is ready to challenge for the title.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Barcelona vs Man United Barcelona's Road to the Final Group stage: Barcelona 7 - 2 Rangers FC Kopenhagen 0 - 9 Barcelona Barcelona 2 -

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Chelsea start season in style.. Chelsea 5-2 Watford Tonight Chelsea welcomed Premier League new boys Watford who finished second

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Palermo Update Palermo Have done well in result's recently having been unbeaten in 10games and losing only 3 in the last 13 games which mean

Guest the plummer

Re: Gold Championship 16 - Discussion Thread

barry is for sale , pm me as soon as so we can arrange a deal !

got to be in next 20 mins , dont ask me what i want just put it down on the table

badge7ui.jpg

Real sign alot of great players in day 1 of the new season

Real Madrid's biggest signing of the new season was a young and small argentinian by the name of Sergio Aguero who has the brightest career ahead of him and Real Madrid can get the best out of him, he cost 8 million along with Saviola and Baptista.

The 2nd signing was Geraldo Wendell which is a good signing but they had to sell Robben to get him which all the manager had to say was 'I cannot believe i did this Ajen is a great talent.'

The rest of Real Madrid's new boys were Alfredo Moreno which come to the bernabeu at a hefty price of 18 million and Roberto Saldado and we also sold the Spanish number 1 keeper Iker Casillas for 16 million Doni and David Pizzaro.

The Real Madrid manager stated

We must have one of the best striking options in the league as we have Raul, Ruud Van Nistlerooy and Sergio Aguero.We have a very good squad in all positions and alot of depth within the team, also we may be looking to sell 1 or 2 people as we are looking to add abit more depth to help us during the 4 competitions we are trying to win.

sergio-aguero_wwwsoccerworldus.jpg_42594929_raul_getty300.jpg2381881343-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-c-lazio-v-real-madrid.jpg

These players will be vital and spear head our attacks.

Willing too sell Robinho but only for a very good deal and if you have any 91+LBs for sale i may offer Marcelo :eek: in the deal

139.gif

Atletico Madrid were busy in the transfer market yesterday, horse trading players and have almost put together the squad SoP thinks will be able to challenge on all fronts.

Players bought in where:-

Márcio MAGRAO 89 rated CM

Giancarlo MALDONADO 90 rated F/AM

David SUAZO 91 rated CF

Nuno MANICHE 91 rated CM

Cesar JULIO BAPTISTA 92 rated AM/F

Javier SAVIOLA 91 rated F

SoP has just put on the transfer list:-

PERNIA, Mariano 90 rated LB/LM and is looking for a 89+ rated CB and a 89+ rated CM or Winger in exchange, no cash necessary just the 2 players.

Bojan can't go online yet, but the following can:

Giovanni 87

Ezquerro 87

Pinto 87

Daniliniho 85

Diogo 85

First come first serve to those who PM me on the forum. Only 1 player loan per team!

The following are for sale:

Ronnie 96

Xavi 96

Henry 95

Deco 93

Edmilson 90

For all 3 players Cash will be ignored, please PM me to try and organize an offer.

Thanks

Ben

Bojan can't go online yet' date=' but the following can:

Giovanni 87

Ezquerro 87

Pinto 87

Daniliniho 85

Diogo 85

First come first serve to those who PM me on the forum. Only 1 player loan per team!

The following are for sale:

Ronnie 96

Xavi 96

Henry 95

Deco 93

Edmilson 90

For all 3 players [b']Cash will be ignored[/b], please PM me to try and organize an offer.

Thanks

Ben

Would you be intrested in Milito or Zapater Ben? :confused:

badge7ui.jpg

Real Madrid manager has now sorted out his left back situation with the signing of highly rated german defender which will complete Real's dream team of the season but we may sign one or two more players a right back and a winger.We see two youngsters leaving Marcelo and Higuan but the manager says 'Its all with it, Lahm is a great talent'

We do have a few other transfers coming in tommorow seeing a few senior players leaving us.I also feel that the players that are coming in will help us in the cup competitions and when they fill in for our tired/injured players.

phillip_lahm2.jpg

Will see him starting the first game against Real Betis with Heinze playing 2nd fiddle.

The media still go on about Real Madrid having their golden era fade away over the years with the likes of Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham and others leaving but i will continue to tell people we have future star Galacticos to look foward to with the likes of Ramos, Aguero and Lahm, plus we still have the legend of Real Madrid Raul who will still have a future at this club and will be very important even though he had the captains armband taken away from him.

real.jpg

The Old Galactico's, will the new team be as succesful as these.

Guys, give SM a rest!

Anyone have any idea about how many tickets or how many questions are sent about transfers every time there is a slight delay?

The transfer will go through tomorrow..... The player WILL leave or arrive at your club just give it time.

Think about it in real life - When a bid is accepted it takes at least a week or so for a player to complete a move.

Just give them a chance

The player WILL leave or arrive at your club just give it time.

Apart from all the players people have lost out on. I've in the last 30 mins lost a player from an unmanaged side as someone has taken them over. The bid had been in for more than 24 hours.

Apart from all the players people have lost out on. I've in the last 30 mins lost a player from an unmanaged side as someone has taken them over. The bid had been in for more than 24 hours.

That's the biggest complaint - Buying from unmanaged teams (Losing Players)

Who knows - Buying from unmanaged teams might not even exist in the future meaning no more tickets! :P:D

Mate, I have also lost out on players due to new managers but I make alternative bids, I keep on searching for another different player, or I just bid for the player again - That's what makes a good manager ;)