Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc

Re: Gold Championship 16 - Discussion Thread

That's the biggest complaint - Buying from unmanaged teams (Losing Players)

Who knows - Buying from unmanaged teams might not even exist in the future meaning no more tickets! :P:D

Mate' date=' I have also lost out on players due to new managers but I make alternative bids, I keep on searching for another different player, or I just bid for the player again - That's what makes a good manager ;)[/quote']

I actually agree with that. I have found a replacement who is probably better.

What bothers me most is SM keep going on about all transfers are processed in a 24 hour period.

Er not in Gold 16 they're not. Which is only a brand new GC with loads of transfer activity. Nothing important.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Barcelona vs Man United Barcelona's Road to the Final Group stage: Barcelona 7 - 2 Rangers FC Kopenhagen 0 - 9 Barcelona Barcelona 2 -

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Chelsea start season in style.. Chelsea 5-2 Watford Tonight Chelsea welcomed Premier League new boys Watford who finished second

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Palermo Update Palermo Have done well in result's recently having been unbeaten in 10games and losing only 3 in the last 13 games which mean

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc

55.gif

Nottingham Forest "almost ready".

Ahead of the season opener with Walsall on Saturday evening, manager Ross Philp thinks that with one more signing, his club is ready to start the season. Added to the signings of goalkeeper Ivan Levenets and defender Andreas Beck the Scottish-born manager has brought in another four players to bolster the team, with one more target in mind.

28 year old forward Marat Dzakhmishev joined from Russian side Spartak Nalchik, and will contest for a place in the front two with forwards Junior Agogo and Nathan Tyson. Previously of Audax Italiano, Matias Campos moves to Forest also with a view of staking a place in the forward line for the City Ground club this season. Philp managed to bolster the back line with the loan signing of Nelson Rivas, but defender Marco Ivan Perez joined from the Mexicans Pachuca. The defencer will partner Rivas in central defense and will be looking to have a good successful season together in the back line there.

Philp was on the lookout for a winger to replace the seemingly outgoing Aaron Davies, and noticed Filipe Morais on the transfer list at Hibernian. Philp knows of the Portugueseman's talent from his time in Scotland, and snapped up the exciting 22-year old winger for what he believes to be a bargain fee of £2.9m

_44494901_morais270.jpg

With Davies on his way out, Philp has also said that James Perch can leave, and has laughed off interest for midfielders Kris Commons and Chris Cohen. Forward Will Hoskins, defender Matt Lockwood and goalkeeper Paul Smith are all now on their way out of the City Ground. Philp has said that cash bids made over their transfer-listed price will obviously be accepted immediately.

Dmitris Konstantopolous left for £1.4m and joined UTA Arad in search of first team football after Ivan Levenets' arrival. Gareth McCleary (£222k) and Emile Sinclair (£205k) joined Valur and Ternana respectively, with both out of favour at Forest. 31 year old Brett Ormerod joined Oldham Athletic for a whopping £1.6m as the striker was told to leave with Philp looking to make the squad younger. Matt Thornhill, Ian Breckin and Hamza Bencherif also left the club.

Walsall(A)

Walsall boss Ben Hammond has brought in three loanees in the case of Matt Murray, Havard Nordtveit and Nahib El Zhar, with no permanent signings going in or out of the Bescot Stadium. There key players will be striker Edrissa Sonko and attacking full back Anthony Gerrard, with Philp looking to stop both

Philp will hand debuts to Levenets, Beck and Morais and has named the following eleven as the side that he thinks can take Nottingham Forest up to England's second tier in his first season in charge. Subject to change, as he hopes to sign another forward, here is the eleven named to start against Walsall:

1. Levenets

2. Kevin Wilson 4. Marco Ivan Perez 5. Nelson Rivas 3. Andreas Beck

7. Filipe Morais 6. Leiva Lucas 8. Vitor Pele 11. Kris Commons

9. Nathan Tyson 10. Junior Agogo

The captain has been named as goalkeeper Ivan Levenets formerly of Lokomotiv Moskva in the Eastern European league. He signed for Forest for a record fee of £4.0m on the opening day of the transfer market and Philp believes that the Russian, who has played for Amkar and yet never been capped for his native country due to the form of Malafeev with Levenets in his prime.

665858_mediumsquare.jpg

Roma News

42_2.JPG

Roma have sealed the signing of debatably the best goalkeeper in the world as they prepare for the new season. Spanish No1 Iker Casillas moved to the Stadio Olympico on Monday, in a deal which saw Brazilian keeper Doni and midfielder David Pizarro move in the opposite direction, along with £16million. Roma also signed three young prospects in Cristian Suarez, Anthony Annan and Jens Vandamme, and also Argentina's U21 duo Maxi Moralez and Alejandro Gomez. They were joined yesterday by fellow Argie ace Ezequiel Lavezzi, whom is expected to complete a switch today along with £3million from Napoli for Roma's Montenegran striker Mirko Vucinic. Also completing a move yesterdat was Filippo Mancini of Man City for just 20k, who will join up with the steadily growing youth squad.

Roma have also transfer listed six players, as they try to build for the future, and even included is fans favourite Francesco Totti, although the six listed players will only leave if an appropriate deal is offered, and have been told they will still be a vital part of the first team if this is not the case. Suitable deals will not be dependent on money, but on players offered in exchange.

121_front_small.gif44.gif122_front_small.gif

LIVERPOOL READY! (Well Almost)

Barely Any Changes To The Liverpool Squad That Kevin Was Given Only A Couple Of 88's To Give Some Depth To The Team For Cups 2 More Players Join Tommorow For Cups Well Known Radsinski And Al Hilals Yasser AL QAHTANI.

Liverpools first fixture is Tottenham Hotspur who have made no changes to the team at all which could be a problem, Liverpool have gone safe with a well known squad so no suprises there, its a tough job when your a fan you know the players to well :( Un-able to part with them but soon i will make sacrifices but till then i'm gonna be happy.

Jewiss sacks doctor

Yes, the day has come, when Jewiss has finally sacked his doctor, Rennie Sofchew, this announcement came as rennie was unable to reach the soure of pain quick enough, which Makekele was feeling, and therefore he has been left out of Saturdays starting line up due to this bug. Jewiss has now formally appointed Gavin Scon, which reaches the source of pain a lot quicker, and makes you shout, 'what a feeling'.

say a prayer for us div 2 managers!!

Kaiserslautern boss asks for divine intervention to help his team with any chance of promotion this season as he begins a mass overhaul of the team.

Whilst there are a few decent players within the squad a major season of transfers looks like the only hope.

Anyone with decent fringe players who managers would like to get game play each week please contact the Kaiserslautern boss and he will endeavour to give them playing time.

:(

78.gif

Swindon Looking Forward For New Season

Last Saturday Swindon Town announced Gazza Thomas as thier new manager, he wasted little time as only 30 minutes into the job he announced near enough the whole squad were avalible for transfer,Since then 7 players have been shown the door bringin in around £8,000,000 for Gazza to ponder with, he didnt hesitate to spend that money as he has brought 6 players in, the first one them was 21 year old Wagner Eduardo, He arrived for £700,000 from Brazilian club Vasco Da Gama and will slot into the vacant LB position,Swindon have also signed a new keeper, he is 20 year old Miguel Fraga from Morelia for £1,800,000, Gazza has also secured the signing of 2 CBS,The first to arrive was 21 year old Hugo Ayala From Atlas,Gazza admires the young talent and says he will be one of the best defenders to feature in the league this season,With that Gazza knew he had to find a partner for Ayala, so he went into the market and spent a record breaking £4,100,000 on 21 year old Carlos Luizao, He, like Eduardo has joined from Vasco, Gazza hopes Luizao & Ayala will get a understanding before the first match on saturday.Gazza has also secured a Season long loan for Ivanovic[/color]

42858.jpg

Record Signing Ayala will be key in Swindons promotion hopes

Gazza then went to strenghen the Midfield,The first player he signed was midfield allrounder Moises Adrian Velasco From Toulca, he arrived for£1,600,000 and at only 19, he will be a key man in swindons midfield for years to come, the next can also play anywhere across the midfield, he arrived from Vasco for £1,600,000 he is the oldest Gazza has signed and at only 22, he will have at leaste 3-4 years at swindon, Shaun wright Phillips has also joined for a season on loan

_41376437_shaunwp.jpg

SWP has the pace AND skill to take swindon places

Gazza has not signed any striker on a perminent basis due to believing Simon Cox can rip defences apart, but he has signed a strike partner for the young english man on loan, he is argentine Di Santo and he will be at swindon for one season, it is believed him & Cox have a great understanding allready

46b86e25425d5_290x194.jpg

Di Santo says he is aiming for 25 league goals this season

46b86e25425d5_290x194.jpg

Di Santo says he is aiming for 25 league goals this season

I bloody well hope not lol. Great loan signings Gazza mate' date=' me and you will contend the league in my opinion, with Jacko. If the three of us went up that would be fantastic. I am trying a new formation against you tomorrow night with all my new signings so I hope it works. Good luck to all for the season. Secured a deal for Dean Shiels but it was cancelled which was annoying.. :(!!!

[center']55.gif

ANOTHER TWO JOIN NOTTS FOREST

Joining for a minimal fee of £225k, was defender Christopher Scorch from Spanish Segunda division side Real Madrid Castilla. It was only time before the youngster made it to Real's first side just as Higuain, Gago and Torres have done recently, and Philp was glad to snap him up. He will be behind Kevin Wilson and Andreas Beck for the full back slots, but should get a shout in the cups at times.

Philp was last night tipped off by a mysterious man by the name of "bestpay", in that Federico Acuna of Gimnasia de Jujuy was worth a buy. With no bids on the table for unwanted pair Matt Lockwood and Paul Smith, the scottish manager put a bid in for the defender. Both were offered in exchange along with a fee of £150k as the 23-year old Paraguayan joined as he shall start on Saturday with a chance.

[/center]

I bloody well hope not lol. Great loan signings Gazza mate' date=' me and you will contend the league in my opinion, with Jacko. If the three of us went up that would be fantastic. I am trying a new formation against you tomorrow night with all my new signings so I hope it works. Good luck to all for the season. Secured a deal for Dean Shiels but it was cancelled which was annoying.. :(!!!

[/quote']

Thanks :) But tbh i dont expect to go up THIS season, next season i should be up though, you on the other hand should achieve promotion mate, aswell as jacko, good luck against me & wallsall :) some great signings (Thumbs Up:p)

Guest Toggs

Spartak Moskva fairly quiet as Toggs looks to flock into either Italy or Spain. Any offers of a div1 side in either division with 15M+ to work with WILL be accepted.

Gyan Asamoah only signing from Udinese. Listening to offers for Pauvlychenko.

Thanks :) But tbh i dont expect to go up THIS season' date=' next season i should be up though, you on the other hand should achieve promotion mate, aswell as jacko, good luck against me & wallsall :) some great signings (Thumbs Up:p)[/quote']

You can thank me for the loan signings late Gazza :D

98.gif

Bologna New Boss

Early Yesturday Afternoon Nick Justice looked to be heading to Old Trafford but last minute the Manchester United Staff Announced Nick Justice wouldntbe there new bossso Bologna noticed the vacency of Nick Justice and ask him about the managerial job Nick Justice said yeas so now Nick Justice is the new man at Bologna he emediantley got into action by loaning Bolton Goalkepper Ali al Habsi and Switzerland Wonderkid Alian Wiss to the Renato Dall'Ara .

ali al habsi on loan

4265030076-soccer-uefa-cup-group-f-bayern-munich-v-bolton-wanderers.jpg

Seasons Targets

This seasons Targets are to gain promotion to the Italian Serie A and also i would love to do well in the Cup and Shield and recroute some what new players i have my eye on Celtics Samaras and Chelsea Duo Pizzaro and Ben Hiam.

341.gif

Feindouno Parts With Club

Pascal Feindouno has left the club for a chance in the Premier League at Boro. He leaves for 2 million and Afonso Alves in exchange.

The club hopes to have Alves firing on all fronts with a possible Feindouno replacement from Caen, Yohan Gouffran.

Football_Premier_League_Middlesbrough_Manches_771019.jpg

wf.03.02.07.la.liga.logo.gif

200px-Rcd_mallorca.gif

Mallorca Main Update | Thursday 15th May

Daniel Bolam took over Mallorca last Sunday night , since then , he has not been to busy in the transfer market . Only selling Treje for P/e . The player he has bought in Roberto Abbondanzieri for him . Daniel was very glad that this deal . And is the start of Daniel building this team into a league contending team.

Daniel today arranged a deal with Internazionale manager Mitu Ahmed . Daniel Guiza will have left the club by Sunday as Striker Julio Cruz and Centre-Back Marco Materazzi will make way for him

Hello!!!

4012.jpgCruz_558469.jpgspr1.jpg

Goodbye!!!

Daniel_Guiza_574042.jpg

98.gif

Bologna Sign Napoli Striker Emanuele Calaio

070815_napoli-cesena_calaioesulta03_news.jpg

Today Nick Justice offficial announced Calaio as a Bologna player, The 26yr old was pleased with his move to the Serie B club. He said "it gives me a chance of First Team Football This Season"

Today Bologna annonunce they signed Napoli Italiuan Striker Emanuele Calaio from Napoli for a fee of £5million and its the first of many players said boss Nick Justice.(Daily Italiano)

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 16 - Discussion Thread

Getting rid of Spartak and dont want ANYTHING in return... except a good EnglishChamp team (Must be top4). In a over 1000 setup.

98.gif

Bologna Football Club 1909 SpA

22px-22px-

Today Chairman Alfredo Cazzola and Boss Nick Justice had a post match Press Confrence ahead of tonights Friendly Agianst La Liga team Mallorca the match will be at Mallorca's Stadium Son Moix tonight....

Alfredo Cazzola: " Tonight We have a chance to show off our New Bosses skills and ablities to the fans...."

Nick Justice" Well tonight we get the opertunaty to show what we are made of .Yesturday i had a chat With Mollorca boss Dan Bolam about his Team and his signings and about the Friednly...Well on paper it looks although La LIga Giants will win BUT games are not played on Paper its out on the Pitch..we have signed 1 new player from Serie A team Napoli which we announced earlier today..he will play tonigh also we have on loan trio Ali Al Habsi who will be no.1 Golkeeper all year and also Werder Bremens Owomoyela will play part so will on loan Barca midfielder Alain Wiss....Captian will be Terzi for the season....we also have hope in bringing in more player before tonight is out "

Bologna Chairman

Saturdays First Game of SEason

Tommorow Bologna will play Ascoli in a ard first game of the season...

95.gifAscoli Vs Bologna98.gif

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS

AZ Alkmaar Youngstar Ryan Donk will be a Bologna Player sometime this week !!!

106776.jpg

Also Bolton Defender Ricardo Gardner is set to join

player-image-26593.jpg