Bari

97.gif

Bologna :D

98.gif

Messina

114.gif

Ascoli

95.gif

Hopfully these 5 should be challanging for Serie A were they will face teams like Inter Milan , Milan, Roma,Juventus the list just keeps going with good teams in Italy and also loads of great managers in Italy to.....

PS. i thought i would do a post on this as there are no Forumers in Serie B :(

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Barcelona vs Man United Barcelona's Road to the Final Group stage: Barcelona 7 - 2 Rangers FC Kopenhagen 0 - 9 Barcelona Barcelona 2 -

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Chelsea start season in style.. Chelsea 5-2 Watford Tonight Chelsea welcomed Premier League new boys Watford who finished second

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc Palermo Update Palermo Have done well in result's recently having been unbeaten in 10games and losing only 3 in the last 13 games which mean

Re: Gold Championship 16- Match Report/Transfers...etc

Serie B fixtures turn 1

Avellino vs Grosseto

Ascoli vs BOLOGNA

Piacenza vs Lecce

Triestina vs Modena

Cesena vs Verona

Messina vs Chievo

Frosinone vs Treviso

Albinoleffe vs Brescia

Mantova vs Bari

Rimini vs Vicenza

Top Five Teams in Serie B

Chievo

104.gif

Bari

97.gif

Bologna :D

98.gif

Messina

114.gif

Ascoli

95.gif

Hopfully these 5 should be challanging for Serie A were they will face teams like Inter Milan ' date=' Milan, Roma,Juventus the list just keeps going with good teams in Italy and also loads of great managers in Italy to.....[/u']

PS. i thought i would do a post on this as there are no Forumers in Serie B :(

You must be really excited - Three posts on Bologna today! :P

You must be really excited - Three posts on Bologna today! :P

Nice to see some people are excited :) .

tbh, my Barca team is one of my least fave GC teams, I really can't be bovered with them. There's just not the same buzz as there is bringing a lower team up the divisions.

Call me wierd if you like (:P), but I'm actually considering giving them away. And getting a lower team :P

Guest Toggs

Nice to see some people are excited :) .

tbh' date=' my Barca team is one of my least fave GC teams, I really can't be bovered with them. There's just not the same buzz as there is bringing a lower team up the divisions.

Call me wierd if you like (:P), but I'm actually considering giving them away. And getting a lower team :P[/quote']

Ben. i can give you whatever's avaliable in the bottom tier of Div4 in England :D

Have/had Spartak, theyre going to Devennny :) Said sooner and i would of offered them :(

Ben. i can give you whatever's avaliable in the bottom tier of Div4 in England :D

Have/had Spartak' date=' theyre going to Devennny :) Said sooner and i would of offered them :([/quote']

I never said i was giving them away now and open to offers. I'm just really frustrated with them tbh. And i'd never quit a team like that until the Swap tool is brought in by SM.

I never said i was giving them away now and open to offers. I'm just really frustrated with them tbh. And i'd never quit a team like that until the Swap tool is brought in by SM.

Both you and I same mate...

But I'm gonmna keep em as I know a Barca in a GC is irreplaceable, and you just can get a lower team in another GC :)

Like me, I took up Watford in GC6 ;)

162.gif

realbetis.jpg

Real Betis appoint Deveney

La Liga outfit Real Betis have moved to appoint a new manager in the form of experienced gaffer Luke Deveney. Deveney has previous experience in Spain and the Betis fans will look to him to guide them towards a strong first season under his wing. The new man at Betis seemed very pleased to have got the job and had this to say for himself:

Betis is a sleeping giant in La Liga at the moment in my opinion, and what i mean by this is that i feel as though they have a great level of potential to do well this season and i will do my upmost to help their cause. There is quality here already and iwill be looking to bring in a few players, with a few also leaving who are surplus to my requirements. Real Madrid away to open the season doesn't get much tougher, but i hope that we can give a good account of ourselves and push them all the way.

98.gif

Bologna Football Club 1909

Today Bologna officialy announced Ricardo Gardner , Ryan donk and Miguel Torren...Donk Joins for a fee though to be worth 8million from Dutch Giants Az Alkmaar. Also Jamacian International and ex-Bolton Defender Ricardo Gardner signes for the Serie B team..Also 19 year old Torren joins from Argintine Outfit Newell’s Old Boys for a deal wich saw Fava Passaro and Confalone join Newell's Old Boys...Also Bologna Goalkeeper Roberto Colombo leaves the club after 5 years at the club.

player-image-26593.jpg

340x.jpg

55.gif

Forest ready for the big kick-off tonight, away to Walsall

Philp looked to have sealed a deal for Doncaster star James Coppinger, but the deal collapsed this morning as Forest chairman was not going to let James Perch leave in the transfer. After the manager was tipped off a few days ago to purchase defender Federico Acuna for a bargain fee of £150k and player exchange, he was glad to wake this morning and see that his rating had increased to 83, which will see him start tonight at right back.

Still looking to buy a forward to partner Agogo, Philp signed Velez Sarsfield's forward Facundo Coria, in a deal worth well over £2m. The Argentinian 20 year old was snapped up on Friday morning by Philp and was named on the team sheet indefinitely for tonight's match against Walsall. Philp was happy to sign the young talented player, and being left footed, the boss believes that he and Agogo shall compliment each other.

And the final signing before tonight's match, was Roni Porokara in a straight swap deal for unwanted Forest player Arron Davies. Philp saw the wings as a problem when he came to club, and after he was tipped off by the same person that brought him Acuna, Philp lodged a bid and it was accepted. The 24 year old Fin joined this morning from Honka, but wont play tonight as he is only good enough for a place on the bench.

Here is the first eleven tonight, as Ivan Levenets is named as captain in goal. The back four sees newly acquired Federico Acuna, and Andreas Beck occupying the full back positions with new signing Ivan Perez and loanee Nelson Rivas as the centre backs. The midfield sees loanees Leiva Lucas and Vitor Pele in the centre, and on the wings is fans favourite Kris Commons and ex-Hibee Filipe Morais. Then there is Facundo Coria supporting Junior Agogo up top.

98.gif

Bologna New Kit for 2008 Season

Today Bologna Realesed to kit For Seson Below is Bologna Striker Massimo Marazzina showing off new Shirt....

marazzina.jpg

Proud Sponsors:

macron%20logo.jpglogo_lnp.jpg

95.gifAscoli vs Bologna98.gif

95.gifAscoli:

Ascoli Boss Anthony Evans has not been busy atall in the Transfer Market they havent signed a new player yet...There Team is very Strong in places like in Defence they have great wing back Micolucci and A strong Forwrd in Bernacci.....Theyre predicted to finish 3rd/4th by Magazine Itlaino Serie B so they do have a chance of Serie A football next Season

98.gifBologna:

Bologna Boss Nick JUstice has been Very Busy in the Transfer Market signing Ryan Donk, Ricardo Gardner,Miguel Torren and Emanuele Calaio and loanees Ali al Habsi, Simon Poulsen and Patrik Owomoyela..There strongest part of there squad i n there Defence with Donk, Gardner, Owomoyela and Terzi...According to many Serie A teams and few others and Itliano Serie B magazine they are Favourites to win Serie B joined with Bari...

Key players:

Ascoli:Stefano Guberti

STEFANO%20GUBERTI.jpg

Bologna: Ryan Donk

donkgroot.jpg_p32088_34259PM.jpg

Italy is definitely the place to be!

3-3 draw between Udinese and Roma :eek: , definitely not a boring league! 3 Times we went behind, and 3 times we responded within 5 minutes max. Iaquinta scoring on his re-debut, helped with goals from Quagliarella and Lukovic, meant that Simone Perrotta's brace and Taddei's late header were cancelled out!

intermilan.jpg

Internazionale Start Season On A High!!!

Internazionale got their season off to a brilliant start after a magnificent 4-2 win over Siena at the Giuseppe Meazza. Internazionale were always the favorites and raised no eyebrows with this win.

Aparecido Cesar, Esteban Cambiasso and a Zlaten Ibrahimovic double secured all three points.

Sparky was delighted with the win and told Internazionale.com

"It's a good start, it eases a lot of pressure of us. I was extremely nervous but a brilliant performance by the lads helped us overcome the pressure and boosts our morale and confidence. We should take this win onto our next game."

Ibrahimovich Pleased With Brilliant Start

Swedish striker Zlaten Ibrahimovic revealed that he was ecstatic with his brilliant start to the season. The Swede managed two goals against Siena on Saturday. He told the club webite:

"I am relieved with this start, to score two goals is amazing for me. I hope I can continue this form."

PRO_122966_ZlatanIbrahimovicInter2.jpg

Ibra Pleased With Perfect Start

lega-calcio.jpg

tablemr0.png

98.gif

Bologna Get Off to Great Start

Tonight Bologna won 2-0 away to Ascoli in the opening game of the season.. Bologna took an Early lead Throught Christian Amoroso after just 22minutes into the game after a Fumble from Ascoli Goalkeeper Massimo Taibi...Bologna had all the possession and it payed off when Loanee Simonson scored late in the 82minute to seal the win for Bologna which after the first game go to top of the league...

9295.jpg

Bologna Celebrte after taking the lead with Christian Amoroso

4993.jpg

Smon P gives Bologna the win

espanyol.gif

Valencia To Espanyol?

Rumors within Espanyol are that Luis Antonio Valencia will sign for the 'Periquitos' tomorrow. Espanyol are also expected to complete the signing of AZ Alkmaar's left wing back Sebastien Pocognoli.

th_sm_IntMP032807169.JPG

Valencia is expected to sign for 3 million and Ivan De Le Pena.

genk_pocognoli.jpg

"Poco" is expected to sign for a fee in the region of 7 million.

55.gif

Walsall 1-3 Nottingham Forest

The opening day of the season goes a long to predicting the outcome of the season for a side, and Philp knew it was important for his side to gel as the first eleven saw ten of his new signings all start. Including the loan signings of Rivas, Lucas and Pele, Philp believed his side would have what it took to get past Walsall and register three points on the board on matchday one, but all he could do was watch, as his side took to the field.

Forward pairing Coria and Agogo started well as some good link up play saw them both go narrowly wide after two slick passing moves. Loanee Pele was booked on 16 minutes, as he showed his intentions for the season as a hungry player, who always wants the ball. With all ayes on the new signings, it was the only survivor in Kris Commons who on 33 minutes opened the scoring with a wonderful lob over Murray.

The second period didn't start so well however, as Commons was booked and then Walsall equalised on 55 minutes through Mark Bradley's goal. But showing clear intent for goal, Junior Agogo rifled in a fantastic strike off the woodwork to restore the lead. And the game was put out of the home side's reach, as Forest got their third through newly-acquired *Filipe Morais who got a poachers goal on 64 minutes to seal the points.

_44494901_morais270.jpg

Morais' debut goal capped off a fine Forest performance, to get their season underway

intermilan.jpg

Burdisso, Stankovic & Materazzi Allowed To Leave!!!

Internazionale boss Mitu Ahmed has revealed that defenders Nicola Burdisso, Marco Materazzi and playmaker Dejan Stankovic will be allowed to leave if the right offer comes along. Materazzi and Burdisso didn't play in Inter Milan's brilliant win over Siena last night, but Srbian midfielder Stankovic did who managed a solid performance yesterday.

Ahmed told in a statement:

"It's a decision which we all think is right, these players have been brilliant for us but I feel it is the right time to move on. What we want in return is a good central midfielder and we might offer two of the players available for him."

PM me with offers :)

carton-havre1160159022.jpg

New Le Havre boss looking for loan signings.

New Le Havre boss David Simpson is looking for 3 loan signings in a bid to boost their promotion hopes. Simpson has wasted no time in making his mark at the club by brining in 88 rated Striker Pawel Brozek from Wisla Kraków for the tidy sum of £8.3M, and also bringing in Aurélien Capoue for £3.3M from Nantes for cover on the left flank. Simpson also stated that although promotion is a strong possibility he may need to add a few more quality players to bolster the squad for the long season ahead.

Marshall arrives at Castell'on

manager liam "pepe" marshall arrives at the spanish segunda as Castell'on

i am hopeing to push for the primiera and hopefully battle it out with the big boys but we will see how it goes Good luck to all