Are any of these players likely to become top class?

Re: Are any of these players likely to become top class?

Joe Hart yes, next England goalkeeper for me unless Chris Kirkland keeps his form and doesn't get injured.

Jose Sosa is tipped for big things and moved to Bayern Munich where he's hardly played, however he could get a look in next season.

Not too sure about the rest :)

At least keep Berg until the Brazilian ratings are over in two weeks. I have him as well and I'm sure he will go up a bit. Then I will sell him. Keep Hart for the long term as he will play for England. The rest I don't know about.

I'll definitely be holding on to all of them mate. I'm only in the bottom division of a world championship setup. I'm sure they can do a good job for me in the league I am in. Cheers.

At least keep Berg until the Brazilian ratings are over in two weeks. I have him as well and I'm sure he will go up a bit. Then I will sell him. Keep Hart for the long term as he will play for England. The rest I don't know about.

Berg plays for FC Groningen in Holland and Dutch ratings will be in about 2 months.....so he won't increase until then.....

I have great hopes for Hart, mate :] he seems to be a rather good goalkeeper for his age and he's bound to get better. He's been rather impressive for Manchester City this season and i see in him a future England No.1 :D:):D so i reckon that he's going have a big chance to be among one of the top goalkeeper in the future:]

I can most definitely see Joe Hart becoming England's goalkeeper in the future, for me it will be between him and Kirkland and if i was the England manager at the time when James has retired i would be looking at Hart to fill his boots. So definitely hold onto him. And like TorresFTW Said Jose Sosa has been tipped off to be the next big player, but he hasn't featured much recently for the German giants, Bayern Munchen. Although when he does feature there on a regular basis his rating will shoot up on SM and he will be a big name in the world of football.

Those are the only two i know much about but like was said before hold onto all of them. ;)