Setup Idea: The Golden Oldies Championship

wozza

As I have a Custom setup free at the moment, I was think of a good idea for a setup, and this is what I came up with:

The Golden Oldies Championship

:rolleyes:

Basically, in this setup you can only buy players which are 30 years old and above and you must sell players who are 29 years old and below. I believe this will be an entertaining setup :D. Also to make it interesting, managers will be drawn to any team across the globe. Man Utd? Burton Albion? DERBY COUNTY?!?! Who Knows?

So If anyone is interested, please send a reply so I've got an idea of numbers.

Thanks. :)

old%20people.jpg

Darren Moore, Andy Todd and Claude Davis enjoying there dinner at McDonalds

Guest jamster111

Re: Setup Idea: The Golden Oldies Championship

Im in obviously considering i think i bought it for him by mistake so im hoping for a decent oldie team to work some magic on and i hear the teams sponsors are saler taffy and age concern :o henno has to be in this ffs he cud bring the ppl from theh ome that shud fill the setup up

Guest jamster111

ill knock these oldies into shape with my red bull and all.My team will be raving bfor u can say bobs yur great uncle ;)

chimp_smoking.jpg

ill hav em lookin like this by the end of the first season the poor guys they cudnt just take up a nice lil caring home by the coast oh yeh theres always saint marys :P

I currently manage less than half the teams I'm capable of managing so I'm willing to take up this challenge for sure.

Jimmer, that set-up you're giving me... It would be good if that set-up was this.

Let me know what's to happen anyway!

B)