Chelsea v man united

May 21st,the final of the champions league.Well what can say all English final what more could you ask for.I would of preferred Liverpool more than Chelsea because the fact there defense is not as solid as Chelsea back four.It will be a good games thats for sure,but for both teams to edge it all the stars have to show up on the night to produce something something special.My prediction is it will go the distance.

Get ready for a ride of emotions people.....

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Chelsea v man united

Scholes didn't play and I can't even remember Brown :P

Of course I want United to win so I can remind Dai everyday of the double winners :)

But I think Chelsea will just win, with a 1-0 ballack goal or something:o

Anyway, most of my predictions are wrong so... COME ON UNITED!!!!:D

Of course I want United to win so I can remind Dai everyday of the double winners :)

Mate, I will seriously block and ignore you...LOL

Plus, thats the one of the reasons I hate the scum fans, they gloat all the time...And in a certain way..

Both of whom' date=' never played. It will make no difference. The team who plays the better football technically and physically and tactically will be the winners[/quote']

The initial question didn't specify that they had to play. :P I read it has who was part of the 1999 team. ;)

The initial question didn't specify that they had to play. :P I read it has who was part of the 1999 team. ;)

Part of the team who took no part in the game ;)

I guess Ronaldo will have another quite game as he fails to impress in BIG games :):rolleyes:

Part of the team who took no part in the game ;)

I guess Ronaldo will have another quite game as he fails to impress in BIG games :):rolleyes:

Hopefully....But he is always in the games as he always dives, makes him noticed:rolleyes:

As a neutral, I'll be fascinated to see how the two sides go at each other - that said, if they do go at each other. - When I've watched United in the past this season in the Champions league the have taken the lead and sat back and defended for the rest of the game which tbh makes for a rubbish game. I'll also be interested as to who Avram picks in his starting line up for the game because of injury. Somehow I don't think Terry will have completely shaken off his elbow problem and I don't think Cole is fully fit either.

As a neutral, I hope to see United win but won't gloat 'coz I'm not a fan. :)

As a neutral' date=' I'll be fascinated to see how the two sides go at each other - that said, if they do go at each other. - When I've watched United in the past this season in the Champions league the have taken the lead and sat back and defended for the rest of the game which tbh makes for a rubbish game. I'll also be interested as to who Avram picks in his starting line up for the game because of injury. Somehow I don't think Terry will have completely shaken off his elbow problem and I don't think Cole is fully fit either.

As a neutral, I hope to see United win but won't gloat 'coz I'm not a fan. :)[/quote']

They have even sat back when they haven't got the lead, it has shocked me this season how SAF has go them playing defensive football, it makes me hate them even more....

At least when they played they played attacking football, now they play defensive....Boring buggers!!

I also think that the Chelsea back line is very much understrengthed, Its up to Rooney and Ronaldo to exploit it...

They have even sat back when they haven't got the lead' date=' it has shocked me this season how SAF has go them playing defensive football, it makes me hate them even more....

At least when they played they played attacking football, now they play defensive....Boring buggers!!

I also think that the Chelsea back line is very much understrengthed, Its up to Rooney and Ronaldo to exploit it...[/quote']

Honestly, I would not be surprised if after the match fans will complain of boredom or somthing if they do sit back. I hope the game is identical, if not similar, to that of the match at Stamford Bridge in April.

Honestly' date=' I would not be surprised if after the match fans will complain of boredom or somthing if they do sit back. I hope the game is identical, if not similar, to that of the match at Stamford Bridge in April.[/quote']

I would love that too, I was pleasantly surprised at that match...I always slate matches between the big four no matter what competition its in.....

But both Semi's between LFC and Chelsea were good and that game at Stamford Bridge also, so I am going to say it again..."I think it will be boring" .....And hopefully I will be proved wrong again...:P:D

CMON CHELSEA!!