Wigan Vs Man Utd

Neller

This match is a farse, Wigan denied a blatant penatly again and Man Utd given a dodgy one.

then Scholes should have easily been sent off for a 2nd booking but the ref bottled it.

at least now all the Man Utd fans who said we were lucky to beat Inter and co, will have to say the same about themselves.

it should be 1-1 and Man Utd down to 10men

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the plummer

Re: Wigan Vs Man Utd

Ref has simply bottled it , as the commentor stated , any other game that wouldve been a second yellow , its simply scadalous , a can honeslty see sir alex going in the refs office at half time to bum the ref

Their all going to be on here soon saying you just don't like Man Utd but I don't care....

How much has SAF payed that ref?........Totaly bottled major decisions which are going to hand United the title.....It .... stinks!!!

Looks like Koumas is running things in the MF.....

Their all going to be on here soon saying you just don't like Man Utd but I don't care....

How much has SAF payed that ref?........Totaly bottled major decisions which are going to hand United the title.....It ..... stinks!!!

Looks like Koumas is running things in the MF.....

yeah I know thats the comments I will get but anyone with eyes can see what I was saying :)

Neller i have to ask you one question.....What on Gods earth are you on about?

1-1 and Manchester United down to 10 men, it shouldn't be saying that Neller, what game have you been watching!! :mad:

It should be 1-0 to Wigan with Manchester United down to 10 men. If you take out that real dodgy penalty that United got then they would still have not scored. Wigan deserved a penalty but the ref thought.... ahh better not he is a big player playing for a big club, so i'll save myself hassle and say no penalty. But if the ref wasn't a great big tart it would be 1-0 to Wigan. And like with the Wigan penalty the ref bottled it, he thought about the same thing as before and once again bottled it because Paul is a big player, playing for a big club. In my view the ref bottled it on all 3 decisions and just gave in to the bigger club, in my view this is shocking for refs countrywide and for the Premier league. And if United win the premier league now, all i can say is it's down to the man in black. My school team would win the EPL if decisions like those went are way. :eek:

So all i can say is well done United you may have won the title through a weak ref....again. :rolleyes:

yeah I know thats the comments I will get but anyone with eyes can see what I was saying :)

Oh man, I think if anyone says that we are being harsh about this or it wasn't a penalty or Scholes didn't deserve a red I will burst a blood vessel, It will really anger me.....

They are going to say it I can see it now....

Absolutely typical, proper joke, what is the actual point when they just get handed the chance to win it by awful decisions and clear bias, i don't care what anyone says i can't bear United and the way that their fans and players expect everything to fall their way and the arrogance of the players, i would love to see them fail today but once again they are going to get away with it, extremely annoying.

Neller i have to ask you one question.....What on Gods earth are you on about?

1-1 and Manchester United down to 10 men' date=' it shouldn't be saying that Neller, what game have you been watching!! :mad:

It should be 1-0 to Wigan with Manchester United down to 10 men. If you take out that real dodgy penalty that United got then they would still have not scored. Wigan deserved a penalty but the ref thought.... ahh better not he is a big player playing for a big club, so i'll save myself hassle and say no penalty. But if the ref wasn't a great big tart it would be 1-0 to Wigan. And like with the Wigan penalty the ref bottled it, he thought about the same thing as before and once again bottled it because Paul is a big player, playing for a big club. In my view the ref bottled it on all 3 decisions and just gave in to the bigger club, in my view this is shocking for refs countrywide and for the Premier league. And if United win the premier league now, all i can say is it's down to the man in black. My school team would win the EPL if decisions like those went are way. :eek:

So all i can say is well done United you may have won the title through a weak ref....again. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Spot on, totally agree to be honest.

There's games today :confused:

I thought the season was over already :D;):P

A Well It Cant Be

Its Chelsea Who Bought The Title With Players (not alowd buy players all at once you see)

& Its United That Bought The Tittle Bribing Envoloping The Refs

{just Ask Welshy}

Just Gotta Be Finaly Decided Now Which Were More Sincere In There Actions

Cmon United Double :rolleyes:

A Well It Cant Be

Its Chelsea Who Bought The Title With Players

{just Ask Welshy}

No need to ask me......Its there for everyone to see.....

Chelsea bought the title yes but Man Utd have spent since and re bought it back....And also need the refs help......Its terrible!!

Oh man' date=' I think if anyone says that we are being harsh about this or it wasn't a penalty or Scholes didn't deserve a red I will burst a blood vessel, It will really anger me.....

They are going to say it I can see it now....[/quote']

You are being harsh, it wasnt a penalty and Scholes is rightfully still on the field:p :D.LOL.

Nah you guys are right. Any other game and the player obstructing the player like tht intentionally should have been booked.

Did you pop a blood vessel after reasing the first line?:o:D:P.lol.

To be fair i think out of the top 4 teams Arsenal are the team that really deserve it. Not because i support them but because of the amount of money they spend and how many decisions don't go there way. If i was supporting a club outside the big four i know for definate i would want Arsenal to win as they haven't bought the premier league like United and Chelsea nor have they spent as much as Liverpool.

But i just hope next year that Arsenal or Liverpool or someone else can win the EPL, i honestly couldn't care who it is as long as it aint scum or Chelsea. B)

A Well It Cant Be

Its Chelsea Who Bought The Title With Players (not alowd buy players all at once you see)

{just Ask Welshy}

Thought you would've gathered the sarcasm from my tone :D . Pretty accurate analysis though!

At the end of the day 12 men will always beat 11 men, no matter how much the 11 men have bee bought for :)

My view....Ferdinand did it hit the shoulder or arm....i dont know it was hard to see from the way i saw it and im not gonna make a decision im not sure about!...Scholes should rightly be sent off by having two yellows so yes the ref did bottle it but i thank God he didnt get sent off...And United penalty...DAMMM right it was clumsy challenge did not touchhhh the ball and Boyce slide right into Rooney which deserved a pen...no one can say ahh he had his eye on the ball bla bla at the end of the day he took Rooney out he DID NOT touch the ball so that equals penalty....

to be honest yer i have seen moments wehre it looks like something is not right and then i have seen today. after this 45 mins of pathetic decisions there is no doubt it is either

A) the ref is a complete and utter bottler and should not be refereeing a game of this magnitude coz 1 or 2 mistakes maybe but 3 in 20 mins???

or

B) sir alex and the rest of em and paying him

shocking but it is either A or B because this shouldnt happen especially man u aint even the home team so you cant even use that as an excuse.

where was the linesman, linesman fourth official and referee with rio ferdinand?

where the same people on scholes obvious second yellow?

there should be a full investigation in bennett with the police involved and he should be banned because their is no excusing his disgraceful behaviour and the way he is embarassing the premier league.

Chelsea need to win but it probably wont happen

CHELSEA 4 JUSTICE

To be fair i think out of the top 4 teams Arsenal are the team that really deserve it. Not because i support them but because of the amount of money they spend and how many decisions don't go there way. If i was supporting a club outside the big four i know for definate i would want Arsenal to win as they haven't bought the premier league like United and Chelsea nor have they spent as much as Liverpool.

But i just hope next year that Arsenal or Liverpool or someone else can win the EPL' date=' i honestly couldn't care who it is as long as it aint scum or Chelsea. B)[/quote']

You are saying it as an Arsenal fan mate.....Its nearly impossible for you to say that you can see it from an unbiased perspective.....You might think that you do but its hard to say you ain't just thinking with your heart and not your head......

I agree with you however as I am a big fan of Arsenal and they play really good football, they would be my first choice out of the big four, if they didn't win it then I would want Liverpool to win it, then Chelsea and I never ever want United to win....I want them to be relegated!!

Wigan v Man Utd - Match Abandoned 60min waterlogged pitch.:P

Whats the chance?

Widdy

lol i hope so,

u just hope for the sake of the premiership and for the sake of fair play and honesty that chelsea and wigan can somehow do what they need to,

it will be extremely hard for wigan coz not only they gotta outdo Man u but they gotta work against the ref, lino's and 4th official

15 on 11! gonna be hard

But i just hope next year that Arsenal or Liverpool or someone else can win the EPL' date=' i honestly couldn't care who it is as long as it aint scum or Chelsea. B)[/quote']

I enjoy watching Arsenal...i nearly converted to them when i was about 10:eek: But seeing how i rooted for United at a very young age and have always liked them i stayed Loyal through the years and will never change...

P.S really begining to hate Ronaldos attitude on the pitch now...it stinks!

GGGRRRRRRR!!!!

Ronaldo demanding free kicks for him falling over!!!! I cant watch him, I get so angry!!! I would love to play against him and actually kick him, make him actually have something to moan about ffs!!!

He is a Fanny!!!