Réginal Goreux - Standard Liege

I am going to try and keep all my posts simple and basic now, because before I did a post in yellow and light blue and it didn't work so here it goes :eek:.

Name:Réginal Goreux

Current Club:Standard Liege

Nationality:Belgian

Position:Right Back/Right Midfield

Foot:Right

Rating:75

SM Value:£547,000

Wages:Around £7,200 per Turn

Season Stats:

Réginal Goreux has made 10 starts for top Belgian side Standard Liege this season. He has also made 2 sub appearances for them. For a player of this quality with a rating of 75 is low, so I would advise people to buy him asap!

And also on top of that he has scored a goal aswell. I am thnking of a +5 or more increase for him.

Re: Réginal Goreux - Standard Liege

I am going to try and keep all my posts simple and basic now' date=' because before I did a post in yellow and light blue and it didn't work so here it goes :eek:.

[b']Name:[/b]Réginal Goreux

Season Stats:

Réginal Goreux has made 10 starts for top Belgian side Standard Liege this season. He has also made 2 sub appearances for them. For a player of this quality with a rating of 75 is low, so I would advise people to buy him asap!

And also on top of that he has scored a goal aswell. I am thnking of a +5 or more increase for him.

Good Find m8.

i say it's more than decent... is pretty much great, because Standard crushed every single team in Belgium this year. if they reach the CL group stage and this kid will keep playing games, he can reach 86-88 in less than 6 months (2-3 rounds). in the next rating changes i think he will probably get around 81

I am going to try and keep all my posts simple and basic now' date=' because before I did a post in yellow and light blue and it didn't work so here it goes :eek:.

[b']Name:[/b]Réginal Goreux

Season Stats:

Réginal Goreux has made 10 starts for top Belgian side Standard Liege this season. He has also made 2 sub appearances for them. For a player of this

quality with a rating of 75 is low, so I would advise people to buy him asap!

I think he should rise to around 80/81. But no less than 80.:)

All the games he played where at the end of the season so they were mostly after the last French/Belgian rating changes.

Add that to the fact he got no rating change then, it suggests they didn't notice the games he played beforehand.

And who knows, you might even see this guy playing in the champions league next season!

Nice find, rep heading your way.

• 1 month later...

This player is a great find who will rise into the low 80's next time round probably 81.

But keep onto him because as he may have got himself a starting XI position at standard which means over the next 8months or so you could possibly see this guy hit about 86/87 ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Update

Standard Liege Vs. Liverpool - UCL Qualifiers:

Watch out for this guy if he plays. I can't say he will but if he does this could be a big chance for him to show what he is made of.

He should be rising anyway 25(10) appearances for the Belgian champions with 2 goals only rated 76.

Fantastic Goal By Goreux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpuKbfP2K7U&feature=related

• 6 months later...

Update Réginal Goreux - Standard Liege

Goreux is now one of the biggest prospects at Liege following Defour, Witsel and Mangala.

img.194283_t.jpg

Also he is now rated 82 and on his way to bigger heights.

Sign him up or keep and eye on him because it looks like he is going to be very popular soon.

Update Réginal Goreux - Standard Liege

Goreux is now one of the biggest prospects at Liege following Defour, Witsel and Mangala.

img.194283_t.jpg

Sign him up or keep and eye on him because it looks like he is going to be very popular soon.

Re: Update Réginal Goreux - Standard Liege

Goreux is now one of the biggest prospects at Liege following Defour' date=' Witsel and Mangala.

[img']http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w16/img.194283_t.jpg[/img]

Yeah i was reading an article about him a few days ago..