Bestpay's Swedish Ratings

bestpay

Re: Bestpay's Swedish Ratings

Here goes for the Swedish ratings, 23 players in all, including some excellent risers!

The Swedish season is 11 matches (990 minutes) old at the time these stats were captured. I've included the league position of team after each team name, e.g. Kalmar are 1st in league, there are 16 teams in the league.

[B]First of all the star buys:

Sebastian RAJALAKSO, Djurgardens (8th), 19/70/10K, forecast to 78, 785 minutes, 5 goals

Joel EKSTRAND, Helsingborg (5th), 19/72/91K, forecast to 79, 816 minutes

Anel RASKAJ, Halmstad (9th), 18/73/209K, forecast to 78, 594 minutes

Guillermo MOLINS, Malmo FF (7th), 19/75/563K, forecast to 80, 941 minutes, 2 goals

Roni POROKARA, Orebro (13th), 24/77/951K, forecast to 81, 958 minutes, 2 recent appearances for Finland

Isaac CHANSA, Helsingborg (5th), 24/78/1.2M, forecast to 82, 810 minutes, 1 goal, 2 appearances (including debut) for Zambia in January African Nations Cup

[/b]

Here are some additional useful risers:

Robin NILSSON, Malmo FF (7th), 19/70/10K, forecast to 74, 198 minutes

Mathias RANEGIE, IFK Goteborg (4th), 23/73/181K, forecast to 76, 242 minutes, 1 goal

Nordin GERZIC, Orebro (13th), 25/76/678K, forecast to 80, 704 minutes, 1 goal

Oskar WAHLSTROM (GK), Djurgarden (8th), 31/76/438K, forecast to 78, 487 minutes

Pierre BENGTSSON, AIK (3rd), 20/77/1.1M, forecast to 80, 450 minutes

Emil JOHANSSON, Hammarby (6th), 21/77/1.0M, forecast to 80, 637 minutes

Labinot HARBUZI, Malmo FF (7th), 22/77/1.0M, forecast to 79, 387 minutes, 1 goal

Jonatan BERG, IFK Goteborg (4th), 23/77/981K, forecast to 80, 549 minutes, 1 goal

Alexander PRENT, Halmstad (9th), 24/77/951K, forecast to 80, 638 minutes, 1 goal

Carno WANDERSON, GAIS (10th), 22/78/1.3M, forecast to 81, 888 minutes, 2 goals

Emir BAJRAMI, Elfsborg (2nd), 20/78/1.4M, forecast to 81, 678 minutes

Helgi Valur DANIELSSON, Elfsborg (2nd), 26/79/1.5M, forecast to 82, 908 minutes

Denni AVDIC, Elfsborg (2nd), 19/79/1.8M, forecast to 81, 728 minutes, 1 goal

David ELM, Kalmar FF (1st), 25/80/1.8M, forecast to 83, 878 minutes, 2 goals

Patrick HAGINGE, Orebro (13th), 23/80/2.0M, forecast to 82, 990 minutes, 1 goal

Charlie DAVIES, Hammarby (6th), 21/81/2.5M, forecast to 83, 880 minutes, 3 goals

Gustav SVENSSON, IFK Goteborg (4th), 21/82/3.0M, forecast to 84, 990 minutes

I have now put offers in for all the must buys in most GC's.

So hopefully they will be in my team tomorrow morning :)

Thanks for the players Bestpay :D

Well fingers crossed but from my experience it's not uncommon to have 3-4 bids in GC's.

Let me know how successful you are!

nice work. is there any Swedish goalies that are in the lows 70s that will go up to the high 70s that are under 23? thanks

No Swedish goalkeepers fit that description but I guess the nationality doesn't matter.

The best prospect is Ivan KELAVA of Dinamo Zagreb who I believe will rise from 73 to 78. He's available as a free agent in many set-ups.

No Swedish goalkeepers fit that description but I guess the nationality doesn't matter.

The best prospect is Ivan KELAVA of Dinamo Zagreb who I believe will rise from 73 to 78. He's available as a free agent in many set-ups.

well i was asking because i am in a international setup as i am Portugal+Sweden so it does matter :D

well ill buy kelava for my other setups as a 5+ rise is already good.

thanks a lot :)

goodstuff bestpay,, what you think of david elm's other 2 brothers,, im no expert on how the ratings are judged but i would heavilly tip Victor Elm,, he has started every game now and has scored again since i came across him,in the scout section, his other brother Rasmus is doing ok too,,hasnt scored more , but is still playing everyweek,,be interested in your predictions as i'm trying to learn how to rate some of the scout finds i come across and give them predictions....

showthread.php?t=23163&highlight=viktor

goodstuff bestpay' date=', what you think of david elm's other 2 brothers,, im no expert on how the ratings are judged but i would heavilly tip Victor Elm,, he has started every game now and has scored again since i came across him,in the scout section, his other brother Rasmus is doing ok too,,hasnt scored more , but is still playing everyweek,,be interested in your predictions as i'm trying to learn how to rate some of the scout finds i come across and give them predictions....

[img']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=23163&highlight=viktor[/img]

David Elm, 25/80/1.8M, forecast to 83, 878 minutes, 2 goals

Rasmus Elm, 20/82/3.1M, forecast to 84, 898 minutes, 1 goal (could have been on my list actually!)

Victor Elm, 22/84/4.0M, forecast to 85, 968 minutes, 6 goals

you really think Viktor will only get +1,,,playing everygame, only 22yr old, already played international ,,6 goals 3 asst's second top scorer in league

,,was hoping he get higher esp if keeps playing arent swedish rates in about 4/5 weeks yet

Hey Bestpay' date=' I looked at Robin NILSSON (your spot) and hes played a few games for Malmo now do you think he will go any higher than 74? He's started 2 games and made 5 sub apperences...

Thanks[/quote']

I'd still say 74 at the moment, this is his debut season in a lowly rated league. Malmo are also only in 7th. Basically the more games he plays the higher his rating will be when Sweden is reviewed.

great job Bestpay.

I just joined da forums and im quite impressed, made a bid for quite a few players outta da list that u put up.

newz...i posted this in other thread too, but i didnt get a reply, how good is dis lad Albin Ekdal...?

he's swedish but plays in da Serie A with Juve, how good is he ?

great job Bestpay.

I just joined da forums and im quite impressed' date=' made a bid for quite a few players outta da list that u put up.

newz...i posted this in other thread too, but i didnt get a reply, how good is dis lad Albin Ekdal...?

he's swedish but plays in da Serie A with Juve, how good is he ?[/quote']

This player is actually recorded on SM as Albin Ekdahl?

Don't know about Juventus, according to my sources he plays at Brommapojkarna in Sweden and always has done career to date, his last game was only 15th May this year.

He's 18/77/1.1M which seems reasonable to me.

This player is actually recorded on SM as Albin Ekdahl?

Don't know about Juventus' date=' according to my sources he plays at Brommapojkarna in Sweden and always has done career to date, his last game was only 15th May this year.

He's 18/77/1.1M which seems reasonable to me.[/quote']

yea...he's on SM as Ekdahl.

As far as i know, he signed on for Juve recently, after da Swedish league ended.

her's some info i got on him:

Juventus Beat Inter And Arsenal To New Ibrahimovic

According to cronacaqui.it, the Bianconeri are on the verge of signing Sweden's new phenomenon, who has been compared to Zlatan Ibrahimovic due to his physical qualities.

Juventus Beat Inter And Arsenal To New Ibrahimovic

According to reports coming from Italy, young Swedish attacking midfielder Albin Ekdal is in Turin for his medical.

If the negotiations - in their final stages - go through, and he is cleared by the doctors, he will join the Italian giants next summer.

The move will not take place this winter in order to allow Ekdal to finish his studies by May, but the paperwork is set to be completed this week itself to ward off other big teams.

The 18-year-old, who is 186cm tall, will join the Old Lady from IF Brommapokarna, where he debut in April this year. He has played 15 games since.

Other clubs - including Inter, Arsenal, Ajax and PSV Eindhoven - are also after his signature, but Turin seems to be his most likely destination now.

The Bianconeri will pay the Swedish club just over 1 million euros.

• 2 months later...

Anybody who has signed Mathias Ranegie (formerly IFK Goteborg) should sell him immediately. Ranegie has now been transferred to Dutch 2nd Division side Go Ahead Eagles and as such when the dutch ratings come around won't be reviewed.

Best trade him in if you can find a player you want as his 24/77/951K won't pay very much for a transfer.

A replacement could be Antonio HRNCEVIC of Osijek, Croatia who I think will rise to a 79 in the next Croatian ratings, whatever got to be better than keeping Ranegie.