SMFA keep blocking a deal

Re: SMFA keep blocking a deal

I am trying to sell ji sung park to Leeds united for 5m plus freddy adu' date=' (i dont see this as suspicious) and the SMFA keep blocking the deal, we are not using the same computer or IP address and we are not the same person! Does anyone know how we can sort it?[/quote']

I don't know exact values but I suspect that Freddy Adu is worth about the same if not more that Park so its unlikely you will get cash and the player for him without splitting the deal into 2 seperate cash deals.

I am trying to sell ji sung park to Leeds united for 5m plus freddy adu' date=' (i dont see this as suspicious) and the SMFA keep blocking the deal, we are not using the same computer or IP address and we are not the same person! Does anyone know how we can sort it?[/quote']

You will need to send a ticket to support with all details .:)

SM have been no help at all.

Yes Lee, I saw your ticket and noticed you got an automated response from Brian. I went to reply myself and hoped I would have been more help. Like I said on the thread earlier it would be to do with player values. Can you post them here and I will help you mate.

Yes Lee' date=' I saw your ticket and noticed you got an automated response from Brian. I went to reply myself and hoped I would have been more help. Like I said on the thread earlier it would be to do with player values. Can you post them here and I will help you mate.[/quote']

Just the usual automated response. Something must be up as the ratings are going to possibly run in to three weeks as well. I take it you are part of the community admin leigh? As I made a ticket enquiring about applying and they said only mods from forum and chat would be considered - another automated response probably, to anything regarding the new community support.

Just the usual automated response. Something must be up as the ratings are going to possibly run in to three weeks as well. I take it you are part of the community admin leigh? As I made a ticket enquiring about applying and they said only mods from forum and chat would be considered - another automated response probably' date=' to anything regarding the new community support.[/quote']

Yes I am Ross, not sure if that would have been an automated response or not but I am aware that it is not only forum and chats mods that are community admin but there are plenty and I doubt more would be taken on. SM approached several people and all took up the offer that I am aware of.

I think i was a little annoyed when i posted that last one!

Ji sung park - Man u chairman: £3' date='410,000

Leeds chairman: £4,880,000

Freddy Adu - Leeds: £3,700,000

Man u: £2,640,000

and 5 mil money from leeds to man u[/quote']

You can clearly see from the values why its being blocked Lee. The absolute most that you will get cash plus Adu would be £1.2 mil as when part exchange deals are done they need to meet the chairman's values as close as possible.

To get 5 mil on top you would need to sell Park for 8.7 mil and buy Adu the next day for 3.7 mil. This is the only way the transfers will complete.