NEW talents at Barca

Doru

Rafael Romero Serrano

Fali

He played for the first time for the senior squad tonight against Murcia and unfortunately he received a yellow card.

He played 19 min.

He is considered to be the best player from the second team .

He is playing in defence and his lack of experience was one of the reasons why Murcia scored twice in the last minutes

José Manuel Rueda

He played only 16 min today and he played as CM/DM because although he entered in Gudjonsen's place he played more in defence , maybe because his emotions or maybe because this was the tactic.

He had a good performance but the same problem : lack of experience at the senior level.

He did some wrong passes but I don't know if he did any mistake at the last 2 goals.

Re: NEW talents at Barca

Rafael Romero Serrano

Fali

He played for the first time for the senior squad tonight against Murcia and unfortunately he received a yellow card.

He played 19 min.

He is considered to be the best player from the second team .

He is playing in defence and his lack of experience was one of the reasons why Murcia scored twice in the last minutes

José Manuel Rueda

He played only 16 min today and he played as CM/DM because although he entered in Gudjonsen's place he played more in defence ' date=' maybe because his emotions or maybe because this was the tactic.

He had a good performance but the same problem : lack of experience at the senior level.

He did some wrong passes but I don't know if he did any mistake at the last 2 goals.[/quote']

Fali - 74-75

Rueda - 75 (he is considered a superstar at Barca B)

am i becoming blind or someone is wrong :? ;)

The reason why they played is because of the many injuries the team had.

Ronaldinho, Marquez, Milito, Deco, Edmilson ,Toure.

So Xavi was forced to stay back and do the dirty work(that Toure usually does)

This game was important because if they lost and Athletico won, Barcelona would have ended with 4th position.

At least these talents shouldn't be ignored because with next season Gaurdiola will surely promote a few of them and give them some playing time.

That will be very interesting:)

You just have to relax:)

I also sent an e-mail for other players to be added(including Ricardo Noir) and I got this response-:

"Thanks for the info, and apologies for the delayed response (there has been a bug meaning that no players could be added over the past few days). They have all been added to the database now, and will be available to buy in all setups from tomorrow."

Regards,

Iain.

I also sent an e-mail for other players to be added(including Ricardo Noir) and I got this response-:

"Thanks for the info' date=' and apologies for the delayed response (there has been a bug meaning that no players could be added over the past few days). They have all been added to the database now, and will be available to buy in all setups from tomorrow."

Regards,

Iain.[/quote']

nice , :)

did u get Henri Saivet there too ?

because they received a PM about him too:rolleyes:

"Thanks for the info' date=' and apologies for the delayed response (there has been a bug meaning that no players could be added over the past few days). They have all been added to the database now, and will be available to buy in all setups from tomorrow."

Regards,

Iain.[/quote']

I feel a spending spree coming on tomorrow... ;)