Zaragoza on verge of relegation

Zaragoza have 5 minutes to stave off relegation. The club full of players with champions league experience face the embarassment of dropping down to Spains second tier. The team who have been finishing regularly in the upper echolons of La Liga have steadily moved downwards over the last weeks.

Can they stay up? If not what will happen to all their stars? Clubs accross Europe will be looking on with eyes on several players? Mass exodus? Can they get back up if they are relegated with the expected exodus?

Re: Zaragoza on verge of relegation

Thought we spoke too soon for a second but 3-2 was the final score and they are down. Another case of a team being "too good to go down" but eventually getting relegated. Shocking to see a team packed with so many stars relegated. How good are they? - well SM has them rated as the 32nd best team in the world currently (no doubt that will change). I wonder where the likes of Milito, Aimar and Zapater will end up :rolleyes:

Thought we spoke too soon for a second but 3-2 was the final score and they are down. Another case of a team being "too good to go down" but eventually getting relegated. Shocking to see a team packed with so many stars relegated. How good are they? - well SM has them rated as the 32nd best team in the world currently (no doubt that will change). I wonder where the likes of Milito' date=' Aimar and Zapater will end up :rolleyes:[/quote']

They will be mixed all over Spain I think, maybe Aimar will stay and become captain?

They will be mixed all over Spain I think' date=' maybe Aimar will stay and become captain?[/quote']

I hope they stay and help the club back up to where they deserve to be. Just can't see it though :( . I could only see Ayala staying to be honest and that only if no-one bids for him due to the age factor (Rafa please no!!). If I was the gaffa, I would earmark Zapater as the one to keep out of all the stars as he is the future. Build a young team around him :)

For us this should be good ffs not bad :rolleyes:

These players might be on their way to england to make england better not spain :)

Well that's a bit cynical' date=' but don't forget that folk want [i']less[/i] foreign players in the EPL, so they might not see it the same way as you.

On the subject of La Liga, I also found it shocking to see Valencia in a relegation fight up until the latter matches. :eek:

Guest the plummer

They will stay as they will still be on La Liga Wages BIG BUCKS so ther would be no rush to leave just keep taking the cash

just my opinion tho

Hehe, I actually manage Zaragoza in one WC league. I saw they were dropping so I off-loaded nearly everyone. LOL

After my tinkering, Diogo is the ONLY actual player from the real squad left. The last two to go were Zapater & Ricardo Oliveira. I got 30mil for Zapater & swapped Ricardo even for Richard Dunne. The Zapater money bought me De La Red, Alou Diarra, & Marcelo Moreno. I made out like a bandit, I'd say. :P

Shocking stuff. With all the great players they have I certainly didn't see this happening.

Players are certain to leave now, I just wonder who?!

I'm guessing Ayala will move, along with Zapater and Milito but to be honest like someone said there could be a mass exodus. There will be some interesting transfers!

Shocking stuff. With all the great players they have I certainly didn't see this happening.

Players are certain to leave now' date=' I just wonder who?!

I'm guessing Ayala will move, along with Zapater and Milito but to be honest like someone said there could be a mass exodus. There will be some interesting transfers![/quote']

Diego Milito and Sergio Garcia have been put up for sale to ease money crisis.