Ricardo Noir - Boca Juniors

Re: Ricardo Noir - Boca Juniors

He's also left Boca for Brazilian side Internacional. Strange move if you ask me - maybe he thought he'd struggle to get into Boca with Viatri, Palermo and Palacio?

Also, do NOT sell. If he plays regularly for Inter, he will rise again yet. It's only a matter of time before he crosses the sea to Europe.

I'm gald he got his rise just in time for tonight game :)

Also can anyone confirm Noir has been signed on a perminent basis. Yesterday, my sources were saying the fee agreed was undisclosed, but now I am reading his move hasn't yet been confirmed and it may only be a loan deal.

Either way though, it's a great opportunity for him to gain experience for the 2008 Copa Sudamericana champions.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my ignorance, but has he definitely signed for Internacional? Last I remembered hearing was that the rug was pulled on the deal, and I haven't noticed anything on either website announcing it.

The almighty power of Google did not yield any reputable sources confirming the transfer, but it could be my computer illiteracy letting me down. Can someone point me somewhere decent confirming this?

Sorry for my ignorance' date=' but has he definitely signed for Internacional? Last I remembered hearing was that the rug was pulled on the deal, and I haven't noticed anything on either website announcing it.

The almighty power of Google did not yield any reputable sources confirming the transfer, but it could be my computer illiteracy letting me down. Can someone point me somewhere decent confirming this?[/quote']

Not listed as an Inter player on my sources either now that I take a closer look.

Pretty sure the deal fell through, he's still listed as a Boca player.

I know it's not the best, but Wikipedia also has nothing about him going to Inter (I know it's poor for stats, but it usually follow the transfers etc).

A little bit off topic, but do people think Viatri is a good player to keep, or was he just a money-spinner? his TB is up, and I'm thinking of sticking him on transfer list... I only signed him because i saw he'd played a load of games, but now if Boca are trusting him to play I'm thinking he's a decent player?

what do you guys think?

Pretty sure the deal fell through' date=' he's still listed as a Boca player.

I know it's not the best, but Wikipedia also has nothing about him going to Inter (I know it's poor for stats, but it usually follow the transfers etc).

A little bit off topic, but do people think Viatri is a good player to keep, or was he just a money-spinner? his TB is up, and I'm thinking of sticking him on transfer list... I only signed him because i saw he'd played a load of games, but now if Boca are trusting him to play I'm thinking he's a decent player?

what do you guys think?[/quote']

Boca finished the Apertura in 2nd, tied with two other sides, only behind San Lorenzo on goal difference, ahead of Tigre on goal difference.

Viatri featured in all but one game, starting 17 and coming off the bench in one. He also banged in 7 goals - making him Boca's top scorer.

So in other words, he is a regular for probably Argentina's best team, and fast becoming a key player. If he keeps up this form into the Clausura, there's no reason he can't hit 88 next time.

• 1 month later...