Will Juventus disappoint in Europe again

Re: Will Juventus disappoint in Europe again

:D si io ho capito :)

And although we haven't won any serious silverware for the past 2 years it has been one of the great times to be a Juve supporter.

Yes i agree it must be for you ,imagine the strife on here if we had been pulling your leg when Juve was brill ,your hard enough work now fighting your own corner.:P:D:)

Keep it up mate ;)

Guest melbguy1

tbh tho I have not seen any forumers say Juve have not been excellent since the scandal' date=' as for SM for a team that was in the second tier of a [b']lesser league[/b] I think the ratings were rather generious and now they are back in serie A the ratings will go back up again (think some have already) and when they start playing in the CL they will raise even higher (or at least they should anyways).

leave me alone Neller! :) Don't you have a wife that you can pick on instead?

You obviously haven't read many threads about ratings of Juve players :P if your saying all you have read is "Juve have been fantastic!, like, totally excellent".

Anyways, I'm trying to stay away from commenting on player ratings as much as possible as that is when my posts get edited and threads closed and I get labeled a bad forumer :(

I always thought ratings were meant to be based on player ability, obviously when you had D.P on 92 and Camo on 91 for the entire season it is quite obvious that it is not the case. I would love to comment on my Fab 5 Thread when the Serie A awards come out, to prove the point, as I will 'discuss' the previous seasons ratings in an articulate manner:rolleyes: ... but alas, the thread has been closed.

leave me alone Neller! :) Don't you have a wife that you can pick on instead?

You obviously haven't read many threads about ratings of Juve players :P if your saying all you have read is "Juve have been fantastic!' date=' like, totally excellent".

Anyways, I'm trying to stay away from commenting on player ratings as much as possible as that is when my posts get edited and threads closed and I get labeled a bad forumer :(

I always thought ratings were meant to be based on player ability, obviously when you had D.P on 92 and Camo on 91 for the entire season it is quite obvious that it is not the case. I would love to comment on my Fab 5 Thread when the Serie A awards come out, to prove the point, as I will 'discuss' the previous seasons ratings in an articulate manner:rolleyes: ... but alas, the thread has been closed.[/quote']

lol :D , nah this thread apart as you prob guessed I only posted on here for your benefit :P I do think Juve have been excellent since there punishment especially this season qualifying for the CL.

p.s why was your thread closed? I thought that one and your Serie A thread were your 2 main ones and were running ok(although aint been on either for ages)

p.s why was your thread closed? I thought that one and your Serie A thread were your 2 main ones and were running ok(although aint been on either for ages)

No his fab 5 thread was a good thread but it went way of track and even a warning from Teb because of the insulting,name calling etc that he would close it,no one listened so it got closed .

Like i said it was a good thread when first started of ,if Melbguy wants i am happy to clean it up and reopen it ,now we have board mods they can control it more and i will keep an eye on it myself.:)

Guest melbguy1

ah yes Crazy, the Fab 5 thread, where the mutual respect for our clubs was born :D

Yeah, for sure open it up again if possible, although if you clean it up I can't see more then 3 posts staying around lol

Back to topic :o I hope Juventus actually qualify for the CL as it would really be party time no matter the outcome really, well to a certain degree.

Just re-read the thread and this is a good thread with great reading and points.. rep for all :)

• 1 month later...
Guest melbguy1

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Juventus crushed Artmedia 4-0 with Mauro Camoranesi, Giorgio Chiellini, Nicola Legrottaglie and an Alex Del Piero screamer.

Hopefully they don't dissapoint :D :D :D

• 6 months later...
Guest melbguy1

well, we've gone further than what I really expected so far, so I guess they haven't dissapointed so far... but am glad we bought the referee for the Chelsea game otherwise we would have lost 4-0 or something.

Hopefully we can string more than 2 passes in the next game.