Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Bobo

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Good kid?

You do know he is 20?

:confused:

He is 20, which is very young... so what's wrong with calling him a good kid?! Anyone under 25 can easily be called a kid in the footballing world. In fact, most bad things come from people under 25, which is because they are still kids :) Rooney get's in a fight? He's still a kid, he doesn't know what's best for him. De Rossi misses a penalty? Kids shouldn't be giving penalties at that level... you see? We're constantly surrounded by the kid excuse :) It's a reality, though.

Guest King Kolo

Them Koller and Romaric transfers seem good.

I think Koller is going to a pretty bad league to wrap up some goals before he retires.

And Romaric well what can I say he was outstanding for Le Mans and he deserves this chance to play for Sevilla.

If your talking about Ben Arfa of Lyon.

Theres no way he has moved to Marseille. :)

Yeah i know, i just thought it was a bit mad he would join Marseille from Lyon, and i also thought he was going to join Arsenal.

i posted the oficial site of Marseille because i think is a more trusted site..^^

Caneira joined Sporting and have contract for the next 4years.. in Sporting official site-->http://www.sporting.pt/Info/Futebol/Noticias/noticiasfutebol_futmarcocaneira_250608_43783.asp

Javier Balboa joined Benfica from Real Madrid, in Benfica's official site-->http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/Futebol/Noticias/noticiasfutebol_futbalboaassina_250608_37419.asp

Now that Jens Lehmann is coming to Stuttgart, Stuttgart sold Raphael Schafer back to 1. FC Nurnberg. So now he's in division 2 so get rid of him because I can't imagine a division 2 keeper rated 89. :D

Also Austrian international Christian Fuchs moved from SV Mattersburg to VFL Bochum. He will be the third Austrian international to move to Germany this summer. The others are Sebastian Prodl and Umit Korkmaz.

Ricardo Oliviera and Florent Sinama-Pongolle are to join Atletico Madrid from Zaragoza and Recreativo respectively. Oliviera on a loan deal and S-P on a permanent deal but will be loaned out to either Racing Santander or Benfica.

Oliviera's deal will become permanent if Zaragoza fail to win promotion back to La Liga.

Ricardo Oliviera and Florent Sinama-Pongolle are to join Atletico Madrid from Zaragoza and Recreativo respectively. Oliviera on a loan deal and S-P on a permanent deal but will be loaned out to either Racing Santander or Benfica.

Oliviera's deal will become permanent if Zaragoza fail to win promotion back to La Liga.

Why would Olviera go on-loan to Atletico when he has only just signed for Zaragoza from Milan :confused::eek::o