Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED Now that the Deadline has passed i thought I would do a round up of all the Premier League Ins and Outs. I dont think Ive missed any but please say

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED EPL Transfers Till Date Arsenal Samir Nasri (undisc.) Aaron Ramsey (undisc.) Aston Villa Curtis Davies (undisc.) Steve Sidwell (£5m) Bla

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP TRANSFERS LATEST As of 1st August 2008 Barnsley In: Luke Steele (free, West Brom), Iain Hume (£1.2m, Leicester), Roberto

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Tottenham have agreed a fee with PSV for their keeper Gomes. They just need to sort out personal terms and obtain a work permit for him

In related news, PSV are opening talks with Man City over Andreas Isaksson, whos returned from international duty with Sweden.

Guest melbguy1

Stephen Sunny - Valencia >>> Osasuna - Loan

Also' date=' has Dario Knezevic moved to Juve on loan, or has he moved to Torino on a permanent transfer? Ive heard both stories.[/b']

neither yet.

but Giovinco has moved back to Juve after a loan spell to Empoli

Guest Toggs

Johan Elmander has signed for Bolton!

Awful move for Elmander frankly... thats his carrer over :)

Think moves like Elmander > Bolton and Penny > Burnley show that SM does rate some players too highly in relation to real-life.

Also: Liverpool have signed highly-rated Danish player Nikola Sarik. Tihs should mean he's added to the DB. They reportably fought off Barcalona too his signature.

Guest King Kolo

Queens Park Rangers have completed the signing of Genoa midfielder Emmanuel Jorge Ledesma on a season-long loan.

The Argentinean was the target of a host of Serie A clubs, but it is QPR who have agreed a deal.

Ledesma moves to Loftus Road on an initial season-long loan, but there is the option to make the move permanent for 3million euros (£2.4m).

Manager Iain Dowie was delighted to have clinched the signing of the highly-rated attacking midfield man, who holds an Italian passport.

Dowie told the club's official website: "It's a very exciting signing. I went to watch him in Italy and although Genoa lost that particular fixture, he was the outstanding player on the pitch.

"He's incredibly creative and has exceptional ability on the ball. He can play across the frontline and has a great range of passing.

"He's one for the future but technically he's ready now. He'll need time to adapt to the style of the English game, and the Championship in particular, but I'm very excited about him."

I've heard he is quite good.

i don't use that site because is 'untrustable' i prefer club's oficial site..

Ive just taken a look at the site and found that now 'apparently' Ricardo Quaresma is heading to Inter for 35 million euros + Pele. Compared to Lampards 9 million euros, I think both deals are just a load of hot air!