Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Bobo

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Fat Lampard >> Inter :D

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has signed a four-year contract with Italian champions Inter Milan, according to the highly-regarded France Football magazine.

The move will see the England international team up once again with former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who replaced Roberto Mancini as Inter coach earlier this month.

France Football said Lampard, who joined Chelsea from West Ham for £11 million in 2001 when Claudio Ranieri was manager, will earn an annual salary of around £5.8 million.

Lampard was one of Mourinho's 'untouchables' at Stamford Bridge and his goals from midfield contributed largely to the club's back-to-back Premier League title successes in the 2004-05 and 2005-06 seasons.

He has scored more than 20 goals in his past three seasons at Chelsea.

Lampard demonstrated great courage when he stepped up to take a penalty in last season's Champions League semi-final against Liverpool shortly after the death of his mother. He scored from the spot and Chelsea went on to reach the final for the first time in their history.

Lampard scored the equaliser for Chelsea in the final which ended 1-1 after extra time, but Manchester United went on to win the match on penalties.

Although Lampard was a hugely influential player at Chelsea, he sometimes failed to shine when partnered in midfield with German international Michael Ballack as both players like to get into the penalty box and score goals.

Specualtion will inevitably increase as to who will replace Lampard, with Portuguese midfielder Deco being touted as one of Luiz Felipe Scolari's main transfer targets.

nope.. The Quaresma clause is 40 millions.. Inter offers 20+Pele.. but Pele not values 20 millions.. :| at least was what i saw tonight in TV

Hahahahaha,

Tryng to flog off Pele for 20 million he no were near 20 mill.:D:P

I don't think this had been mentioned before . I was " Wikipedia Surfing " and i saw some transfers confirmed by AC Milan that Marco Borrielo is coming to Milan for a fee of 10 Mil and Davide Di Gennaro .

Barcelona sold Edmilson to Villareal and Ezquerro released .

Lyon sold Ben Arfa to Marseille for 11 Mil .

I don't think this had been mentioned before . I was " Wikipedia Surfing " and i saw some transfers confirmed by AC Milan that Marco Borrielo is coming to Milan for a fee of 10 Mil and Davide Di Gennaro .

Barcelona sold Edmilson to Villareal and Ezquerro released .

Lyon sold Ben Arfa to Marseille for 11 Mil .

Ben Arfa and Edmilson have already been said please use the Search Thread tool.

Darren Dennehy ->Everton to Cardiff City Free

Ross McCormack-> Motherwell to Cardiff City Free

Siaka Tiéné ->Saint-Etienne to Valenciennes Free

Zé Antonio-> Manisaspor to Racing Free

Charles Itandje ->Liverpool to Galatasaray 2.5 M€

Darren Dennehy ->Everton to Cardiff City Free

Ross McCormack-> Motherwell to Cardiff City Free

Siaka Tiéné ->Saint-Etienne to Valenciennes Free

Zé Antonio-> Manisaspor to Racing Free

Charles Itandje ->Liverpool to Galatasaray 2.5 M€

Mate practice what you preach !! Yyou just told someone to use the search tool for posting players already mention AND now you have gone and done it!!!:S:S

i already mentioned Darren Dennehy and Ross McCormack so be perfect before you have a go at others!

Mate practice what you preach !! Yyou just told someone to use the search tool for posting players already mention AND now you have gone and done it!!!:S:S

i already mentioned Darren Dennehy and Ross McCormack so be perfect before you have a go at others!

I thought i took the lower league players out whoops.:eek:

Fat Lampard >> Inter :D

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has signed a four-year contract with Italian champions Inter Milan' date=' according to the highly-regarded France Football magazine.

The move will see the England international team up once again with former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who replaced Roberto Mancini as Inter coach earlier this month.

France Football said Lampard, who joined Chelsea from West Ham for £11 million in 2001 when Claudio Ranieri was manager, will earn an annual salary of around £5.8 million.

Lampard was one of Mourinho's 'untouchables' at Stamford Bridge and his goals from midfield contributed largely to the club's back-to-back Premier League title successes in the 2004-05 and 2005-06 seasons.

He has scored more than 20 goals in his past three seasons at Chelsea.

Lampard demonstrated great courage when he stepped up to take a penalty in last season's Champions League semi-final against Liverpool shortly after the death of his mother. He scored from the spot and Chelsea went on to reach the final for the first time in their history.

Lampard scored the equaliser for Chelsea in the final which ended 1-1 after extra time, but Manchester United went on to win the match on penalties.

Although Lampard was a hugely influential player at Chelsea, he sometimes failed to shine when partnered in midfield with German international Michael Ballack as both players like to get into the penalty box and score goals.

Specualtion will inevitably increase as to who will replace Lampard, with Portuguese midfielder Deco being touted as one of Luiz Felipe Scolari's main transfer targets.[/quote']

Further evidences that Lampard will move.

Chelsea's Lampard settles on Inter Milan move tribalfootball.com - June 28, 2008

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard is close to sealing a move to Inter Milan.

The Mirror says the Chelsea midfielder had talks with the Italian giants yesterday and has agreed in principle to a four year deal worth £6million a year.

Chelsea can expect to receive a transfer fee in the region of £7m for the 30-year-old, who has one year left on his contract.

Talks between Lampard and Milan continued yesterday but the player has told friends that, barring a last-minute hitch, he will join the Serie A champions.

Wonder what Chelsea fans think about it :D

Chelsea's Lampard settles on Inter Milan move tribalfootball.com - June 28' date=' 2008

The Mirror says the Chelsea midfielder had talks with the Italian giants yesterday and has agreed in principle to a four year deal worth £6million a year.

Chelsea can expect to receive a transfer fee in the region of £7m for the 30-year-old, who has one year left on his contract.

Talks between Lampard and Milan continued yesterday but the player has told friends that, barring a last-minute hitch, he will join the Serie A champions.

Wonder what Chelsea fans think about it :D[/quote']

IMO triball should not be used as it is useless

Chelsea's Lampard settles on Inter Milan move tribalfootball.com - June 28' date=' 2008

Wonder what Chelsea fans think about it :D[/quote']

I think Chelsea have been robbed. 7milllion is pretty low IMO. Considering we sold him to Chelsea for 11million (albeit he was older) I am surprised Chelsea didn't ask for more cash. I can only see Deco coming to Chelsea now.

[b']

Wonder what Chelsea fans think about it[/b] :D

Mourinho gone to Inter.. if Lampard and Quaresma go too and also exisths the possibility of Carvalho go to Inter.. i think Chelsea fanst will go to Inter also.. :confused::P

Liverpools Charles Itandje reported to have joined Galatasaray for £2m. Meaning that Scott Carson will be staying.

Former Birmingham striker Mauro Zarate joins Lazio on loan.

I already posted Charles Itandje.