Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Bobo

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Juventus have finalised the signing of Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen from Sevilla.

Poulsen has accepted a four-year contract with the Italian giants and has cost a fee in the region of 9.75million euros (£7.8million).

Sky sports -http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_3818718,00.html

Looks like Juve wont be needing Xabi...

Guest melbguy1

Juventus have finalised the signing of Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen from Sevilla.

Poulsen has accepted a four-year contract with the Italian giants and has cost a fee in the region of 9.75million euros (£7.8million).

Sky sports -http://www.skysports.com/story/0' date='195...818718,00.html

Looks like Juve wont be needing Xabi...[/quote']

oi....

:)

Juventus have officially confirmed the signature of Sevilla midfielder Christian 'the instigator' Poulsen. Hang on' date=' he's joining Juve:o ... sorry he's not an instigator, Totti is just a bad boy. I guess it'll give Totti another chance to spit on him :)

Juve fans unveiled a banner at the pre-season training camp that read: [b']‘You’re ridiculous! Poulsen is another flop.’[/b]

Welcome to Juve Christian:rolleyes:

Guest melbguy1

Lol oh:o ...seriously couldn't be bothered to go to the previous page as lazy as that sounds:)

it's ok.. however it is on this page:eek: lazy @rse :)

Guest the plummer

your right there mate' date=' i could be eating my words come the end of the season:p[/quote']

Happens To Us All My Friend

Just Ask Karim Benzema:o

count yourself lucky' date=' hes rubbish anyway!

watch out for Freddy Eastwood next season! :)[/quote']

Better than Freddy Eastood anyway.

Who is he anyway?

Guy who scored one freekick against Manchester United which makes him good?::rolleyes:

Better than Freddy Eastood anyway.

Who is he anyway?

Guy who scored one freekick against Manchester United which makes him good?::rolleyes:

so you do know who he is then :rolleyes:

if you bother to look at his record you will see he's easily worth the 'gamble' at £1.2m.

Good for a league one player.

But a failure of a Championship player..:rolleyes:

scored 11 league goals for a team that got relegated before he went to the yam yam's where McCarthy tried to incorporate him into their long ball style, which didnt work. But what does he know, he rates Kevin Kyle.

Guest the plummer

Terrible signing for the Celts. Hes a donkey! :eek:

Alot of donkeys have ended up in scotland this year.....

Kenny milller ' date=' big ginger striker from barnsley(furgot his name) , beetween them in the last 2 seasons theyy have scored 14 goals:)

on the other hand kris boyd... 96 in three/four seasons:rolleyes:

anyway thats for a differnt thread

[/b']

Not going to win anything and play in the Premier League with Cardiff City is he?

whats he going to win with birgmingham mate!!! your such an idiot who overrates his team just fasce the facts you got RELAGATED!!

whats he going to win with birgmingham mate!!! your such an idiot who overrates his team just fasce the facts you got RELAGATED!!

Yes we did get relegated. But atleast we were in the Premiership where Cardiff City will never get.

I dont at all overrate my team. I rate them higher than Cardiff City because they are better than Cardidff City.

Whats he going to win with Birmingham?

Maybe the Championship? Atleasy we will be promoted back into the Premier League. :)

Yes we did get relegated. But atleast we were in the Premiership where Cardiff City will never get.

I dont at all overrate my team. I rate them higher than Cardiff City because they are better than Cardidff City.

Whats he going to win with Birmingham?

Maybe the Championship? Atleasy we will be promoted back into the Premier League. :)

you will those words mate you are going to regret say this as you will look l9ike a clown in 12 months!!!!!!