Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Bobo

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Andrea Barzagli > Wolfsburg

Hasn't been mentioned has it?

The Wolfsburg revolution looks brilliant with Quagliarella and Bianchi linked aswell as Misimovic!

This is incredible. I heard talk of Barzagli and Zaccardo going to AC Milan/Juventus etc. I can't believe they have signed for Wolfsburg. Someone at Wolfsburg must have sold a grand vision of revolution and glory to them because I thought they were heading to bigger clubs. Wolfsburg have the money behind them from Volkswagen to afford these guys and the same goes for Quag and anyone else they fancy. This will be an interesting team to watch next season.

This is incredible. I heard talk of Barzagli and Zaccardo going to AC Milan/Juventus etc. I can't believe they have signed for Wolfsburg. Someone at Wolfsburg must have sold a grand vision of revolution and glory to them because I thought they were heading to bigger clubs. Wolfsburg have the money behind them from Volkswagen to afford these guys and the same goes for Quag and anyone else they fancy. This will be an interesting team to watch next season.

Wolfsburg are in the UEFA Cup I think, so it will be a good experience for Barzagli and Zaccardo, also, both of them are pretty much guaranteed first team football. That added to the European Competition can only help them to challenge for places in the Italian National team.

Wolfsburg are in the UEFA Cup I think' date=' so it will be a good experience for Barzagli and Zaccardo, also, both of them are pretty much guaranteed first team football. That added to the European Competition can only help them to challenge for places in the Italian National team.[/quote']

:) Yeah, at first I forgot how well Wolfsburg had actually performed this season. I was just surprised that they didn't go to a big Serie A club. Wolfsburg look like a club on the rise, a very ambitious club with a good manager in Felix Magath. Quagliarella would also be a cracking signing for them.

I knew that Zaccardo went to Wolfsburg but not Barzagli!! :eek:

That's great!!

They're going to be so strong! With a strong defense of Barzagli and Zaccardo coming in new plus unstoppable goalie Diego Benaglio they're going to get like no goals against next season.

That's great!!

They're going to be so strong! With a strong defense of Barzagli and Zaccardo coming in new plus unstoppable goalie Diego Benaglio they're going to get like no goals against next season.

I doubt they will get "no goals against". Barzagli and Zaccardo are good but they are not gods and secondly we don't even know if they will play well over there.

I doubt they will get "no goals against". Barzagli and Zaccardo are good but they are not gods and secondly we don't even know if they will play well over there.

What I said was an example of Hyperbole' date=' it's an exaggeration.

That's also why I said [b']like[/b] no goals against, to make it easier to understand. Lols, did you actually think I mean no goals against?

What I said was an example of Hyperbole' date=' it's an exaggeration.

That's also why I said [b']like[/b] no goals against, to make it easier to understand. Lols, did you actually think I mean no goals against?

Sometimes you can't tell around here with some people....

Good point' date=' the Internet can never let you see the others emotions. Maybe I should have added some smilies? :D[/quote']

lol that would have helped...but i know what your saying,they will definately make the defence stronger.

That's great!!

maybe wolfsburg make a good 2nd part of season not only because Benaglio but also because Ricardo Costa(he recovered from injury) i am seeing the Portuguese increasing to 88 or i am wrong? :rolleyes:

maybe wolfsburg make a good 2nd part of season not only because Benaglio but also because Ricardo Costa(he recovered from injury) i am seeing the Portuguese increasing to 88 or i am wrong? :rolleyes:

Sorry for going off topic but I must say this. Ricardo Costa played decently the whole season but was an important part of the team. This is shown by him playing straight away after he recovered and playing from then on most of the games. Cheers Gizb!

Official mate :(

Lloris has rejected the move to Milan and is going to announce it in the Lyon press conference later today.

Look's like Milan are in the poop now as they really need a keeper.

Understand why he's done it though, closer to his country/home/family, and with Lyon he's more likey to win things + champs league football. And Coupet is getting old and all so it's a good move i think.

Look's like Milan are in the poop now as they really need a keeper.

Understand why he's done it though' date=' closer to his country/home/family, and with Lyon he's more likey to win things + champs league football. And Coupet is getting old and all so it's a good move i think.[/quote']

Not exactly in the poop but shame to miss out on Lloris. Its not like we wont find a good keeper lol.

Yeah but you will need one by the start of the new season mate.

Nope :confused: Abbiati back, Kalac and Dida, we have another month before the window even opens lmao.

A bit ott there Louis imo ;) We will be alright :D

Nope :confused: Abbiati back' date=' Kalac and Dida, we have another month before the window even opens lmao.

A bit ott there Louis imo ;) We will be alright :D[/quote']

If you say so Dan, your a AC Milan supporter, you now whats going on, i just thing that your keeper's are getting old.