Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

Bobo

Re: Transfer Thread - Summer 2008 >> UPDATED

• Just a few more transfers. If they have been mentioned berfore i am sorry, coz i have not been albe to read the entire thread. ;)
  • Stefano Celozzi has completed a move to Karlsruhe after failing to make the grade with Bayern Munich.
    The 19-year-old defender has spent the last three years with Bayern but never graduated from the reserves. He is now prettymuch guranteed 1st team footabll with Karlsruhe.
  • Rotherham have boosted their strikeforce with the signing of former Scotland international Mark Burchill on a two-year deal.
    The 27-year-old - who had a loan spell at Millmoor in 2004 - has returned to England after spells with Hearts and Dunfermline in his homeland.
  • Jamie Forrester will join Notts County on a free transfer when his contract with League Two rivals Lincoln expires at the end of the month.
  • Zvjezdan Misimovic, Daniel Adlung and Rodrigo Alvim join Cristian Zaccardo and Alexander Esswein as five new recruits this summer for Wolfsburg.
    Misimovic joins from Nurnberg. He has signed a four-year contract, while Brazilian defender Alvim from Belenenses and midfielder Daniel Adlung, formerly of Greuther Furth, have both put pen to paper on three-year deals.

:D :D :D :D :D

So he didn't transfer?

He just extended his contract? Well so did Evra just to let you know.

Sorry about that' date=' I'm not from the UK. :)[/quote']

Im From Australia.

To be Honest i just Googled "The Trotters",

Bahahahahaha:p :D;)

Frank Temile (Valletta star) >> Dynamo Kyiv :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.maltafootball.com/news7.shtml

I played against Frank a few years ago in a friendly between Malta U/15's vs Valletta U/16's. Valletta won the kick off - and this black (without any offence meant) guy shot immediately from half pitch :confused: I thought he was mad or something... but look where he is now :rolleyes:

Good luck Franky! :D

LOL

"United have offered my father Stefano a job as a gardener and he will accompany me."

I wonder how much they are paying 'the gardener' ;)

Mate i don't really wanna be rude but i think u should just be a bit more sensible and a bit more mature. The kid must be from a really poor family and this would be a dream come true for him. ;)

All i'm saying is show a bit of sympathy wont ya. ;)

Guest melbguy1

Mate i don't really wanna be rude but i think u should just be a bit more sensible and a bit more mature. The kid must be from a really poor family and this would be a dream come true for him. ;)

All i'm saying is show a bit of sympathy wont ya. ;)

huh?! what makes you say he comes from a really poor family? Whats a garderners salary in England? 10-20k? I'm sure Man U are paying his dad way more then that and it was all part of the deal to rip another italian player away from the club that nurtured him..... thats all I saying :P