Well it seems like SM have been listening to many of the problems people have been experiencing :) . You can now view all of your previous tickets which have been closed :eek: . When you go to the support page (where you create tickets) you will now been given 3 options - create new ticket, view open tickets and view closed tickets. Some of us may even be surprised by the number of tickets we have submitted (I certainly was). You cannot re-open closed tickets but are encouraged to raise any issues with a new ticket. I feel this is a sign that our voice is heard and I hope others do too :o

Re: View all your tickets

Well it seems like SM have been listening to many of the problems people have been experiencing :) . You can now view all of your previous tickets which have been closed :eek: . When you go to the support page (where you create tickets) you will now been given 3 options - create new ticket' date=' view open tickets and view closed tickets. Some of us may even be surprised by the number of tickets we have submitted (I certainly was). You cannot re-open closed tickets but are encouraged to raise any issues with a new ticket. I feel this is a sign that our voice is heard and I hope others do too :o[/quote']

Yeah, i really like looking a previous tickets :D especially on an account which used to belong to someone else :P (Very nosey)

Also I sent two tickets a while back trying to get my name changed. On 2 different tickets these were my responses:

1. Hi Nick,

Unfortunately I can not change the name of this account to another members just because you are giving him your account. This is because if I do change it it will set a precedent for furture requests.

Regards

Paul

2 (A day later) Hi Nick,

You can now change your name.

Regards

David

That was my first sign that some Devs were more laid back than others :rolleyes:

I think this is a good move by SM although they could be digging there own grave by doing this. For instance now members can track back and look at old tickets which were not responded to at all, and have evidence of that by posting a screen shot. But by doing this SM will surley have to respond to every ticket now.......won't they??

In general a good move by SM. :)

They shouldn't have done it as it only makes them look worse at such a terrible time to show us these. 9/14 I have made have been closed so I could not respond which is absolutely terrible. Consider that just under two thirds of these tickets have been closed for reasons that are unknown to me.. I am correct and SM wrong? .. They didnt like what I said? I don't know.

I think this is a good move by SM although they could be digging there own grave by doing this. For instance now members can track back and look at old tickets which were not responded to at all' date=' and have evidence of that by posting a screen shot. But by doing this SM will surley have to respond to every ticket now.......won't they??

In general a good move by SM. :)[/quote']

Yep, agree with you totally there Sam. I'm sure some of us will find some tickets we feel were inappropriately closed. Maybe even some missing tickets :confused: But it is very much a positive step and will clarify things for many of us and in particular those who have shown anger in recent days. It appears SM have responded to recent criticisms on the forum and I'm sure deep down they want to be seen to be responding to all tickets from their customers. It can only be good for both parties - SM and us :)

Was going through a few of my tickets, 3 of them were answered courteously, while 2 were closed without them answering my question. In one of them I even got the same automated answer twice :D , I've got one open at the moment, has been for just over a day, so we'll see how long it takes to reply to this.

I'm glad they are allowing us to see our past tickets, but it may backfire on them, as we now have evidence of 'auto responses' and 'inappropriate closing', and it will now force SM to answer tickets...or they could just leave them for a really really long time until we get so bored that we give up :rolleyes:

I just scanned over all of mine, 90% are all me moaning about being banned and getting told I will not get unbanned, and SM will not reverse their decisions, the other 10% are tickets they have closed after me thanking them for unbanning me.....:P:D

Class I think....

I am banned, then unbanned, then banned again....

I do think they will be busier now as people will want responses....