• Italy
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • Holland
    • Czech Republic
    • Sweden
    • Croatia

Re: Euro 2008

Holland are a different class when they counter attack, so quick, they are unstoppable.....

They have been the best team in the tournament so far for me, depending on how Spain play tomorrow....

Great performance...

EDIT: Considering this was the "group of death" Holland have completely walked it!!

What a peach that goal from Sneijder....

HOLLAND CAME TO PLAY!!!

Based on performances so far in the tournament...

I can see Sneijder getting a +1 to 94

Robben + 2 to 93 :P maybe not so soon but a player off his ability deserves it!

Van Bronchorst +1 to 93 LB of the tournament so far tremendous pace and fitness for someone of his age...

Ruud +1 truly a great striker and should be ahead of Ibrahimovic if hes a 96...

Kuyt + 1 Simply a unsung hero who works his socks off while creating and scoring goals...

I hope Holland wins this tournament because they have been playing beautiful counter attack football which has been very entertaining to watch...

HOLLAND CAME TO PLAY!!!

Based on performances so far in the tournament...

I can see Sneijder getting a +1 to 94

Robben + 2 to 93 :P maybe not so soon but a player off his ability deserves it!

Van Bronchorst +1 to 93 LB of the tournament so far tremendous pace and fitness for someone of his age...

Ruud +1 truly a great striker and should be ahead of Ibrahimovic if hes a 96...

Kuyt + 1 Simply a unsung hero who works his socks off while creating and scoring goals...

I hope Holland wins this tournament because they have been playing beautiful counter attack football which has been very entertaining to watch...

Agree there. I can maybe also see VDS getting a +1, too. Boularouz has been good too.

The only final atm I can see is Holland v Portugal because Spain will end up playing on of them and getting outplauyed by their quick playing style.

I can see Romania advancing to the quarter finals, you know. If France v Italy finishes a draw then Romania are automatically guaranteed a place in the quarter finals because of their much better goal differene so long as they don't get heftily beaten. And judging they have defended so well against France and Italy, who is to say they can't repeat that against Holland?

tbh I am falling in love with their football. Up the Oranges!!

Been impressed with the standard of football so far in these opening games,:)long way to go yet but Holland look like a team enjoying their football,on paper two great wins over two supposed heavy weights.

Also Croatia have impressed.they have a great team spirit and for me one of the best managers at the tournament:)

Been impressed with the standard of football so far in these opening games' date=':)long way to go yet but Holland look like a team enjoying their football,on paper two great wins over two supposed heavy weights.

Also Croatia have impressed.they have a great team spirit and for me [b']one of the best managers at the tournament[/b]:)

Agree, Bilic is amazing and also Van Basten has got his Holland side playing some fantastic attacking/counter-attacking football, the likes of which he was always involved in...the players link up so well on the pitch and look completely united.

I don't think that Croatia have impressed during this tournament. I believe that they have had one good game against Germany and that's it. I doubt that they'll make it to the semi's.

I mean remember the game against Austria? That was absolute horrid! If a team like that can make it to the final of the Euro's, I don't know what has become of the sport.

I realize that was only one game, and I'm not claiming that Croatia are a bad team. I'm just saying that to do well you must be consistent and be able to easily beat the easier opponents as well.

i think they can beat Turkey or Czech Rep. And if they make it in quarter finals they are in semis.. but don't have enoug football to pass it.

I mean look at their performance against Austria though. They played very poorly and were very lucky to win. I don't know how many times I've mentioned this but if you can barely beat Austria how will you beat Turkey or Czech Rep? Also I'd like to point out that they could also be facing Portugal, I don't know why but many people think that they're now guaranteed a 1st place spot? :confused:

because they just need a point.. i think Portugal have a thing similar to Croatia. we are strong against the strongers, weak against the weaks. maybe this is the reason about their exhibition in the 2 games. Also in 2nd game the coach corrected the errors of the first and Croatia made an equilibrated game in offensive and defensive terms.

because they just need a point.. i think Portugal have a thing similar to Croatia. we are strong against the strongers' date=' weak against the weaks. maybe this is the reason about their exhibition in the 2 games. Also in 2nd game the coach corrected the errors of the first and Croatia made an equilibrated game in offensive and defensive terms.[/quote']

Or maybe it was just a lucky break? We'll just have to wait and see. I personally think that they will not be successful and you think that they will be. At the end, one of us will have bragging rights................................

And that's going to be me. :D