Bestpay's Russian Ratings (17 players)

bestpay

Here goes for the Russian ratings, 17 players in all, including some excellent risers! A really good return I feel from Russia here.

The Russian season is 11 matches (990 minutes) old at the time these stats were captured. I've included the league position of team after each team name.

First of all the star buys:

Evgeni BALYAIKIN, Rubin Kazan (1st), 19/72/91K, forecast to 80, 347 minutes

Sergei PARSHIVLYUK, Spartak Moskva (2nd), 19/74/361K, forecast to 82, 544 minutes

Nikolay ZHILYAEV, Amkar (3rd), 21/74/341K, forecast to 80, 572 minutes, 2 goals

Victor GOLOVATENCO, Khimki (16th), 24/75/487K, forecast to 79, 592 minutes

Viktor Fayzulin, Zenit (14th) fewer games played, 22/82/2.9M, forecast to 86, 361 minutes

Sergei RYZHIKOV, Rubin Kazan (1st), 27/81/2.0M, forecast to 84, 610 minutes

Bum-seok OH, Krylia Sovetov (6th), 23/82/2.9M, forecast to 85, 990 minutes - Also see talent scout post, a regular for Korea - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=23154&highlight=Bum-seok

Cristian Ansaldi, Rubin Kazan (1st), 21/83/3.5M, forecast to 86, 900 minutes

Here are some additional useful risers:

Fedor SMOLOV, Dinamo Moskva (5th), 18/75/578K, forecast to 77, 137 minutes

VIKTOR STROEV, Tom (11th), 21/76/765K, forecast to 79, 353 minutes

Marat Dzakhmishev, Spartak Nalchik (8th), 28/77/773K, forecast to 81, 649 minutes

Andrei IVANOV, Spartak Moskva (2nd), 19/80/2.2M, forecast to 82, 408 minutes

Silva LEILTON, Krylia Sovetov (6th), 26/81/2.2M, forecast to 83, 512 minutes

Dmitri KHOMICH (GK), Spartak Nalchik (8th), 23/81/2.4M, forecast to 83, 810 minutes

Andrei BOCHKOV, Shinnik (13th), 26/82/2.6M, forecast to 84, 630 minutes

Anton GRIGOREV (GK), CSKA (7th), 22/82/2.9M, forecast to 84, 450 minutes

Dmitri YATCHENKO, Spartak Nalchik (8th), 21/82/3.0M, forecast to 84, 883 minutes

Dato KVIRKVELIA, Rubin Kazan (1st), 27/84/3.3M, forecast to 86, 973 minutes, also recent caps for Georgia

Re: Bestpay's Russian Ratings (17 players)

Excellent as usual ;) . Will rep you when I can.

Any chance I could squeeze an extra point for Kvirkvelia. He's been pivotal to Rubin's great start to the season from what I've heard and has also chipped in with 2 goals (at least that's what I heard :confused: ). Also a regular for Georgia now as you've mentioned. I was hoping for an 87 from him but will bow to your expertise :o . Any chance SM will take the brave step of increasing him by 3?

Bestpay,

as always your work is stirling, and we love you for it.

Just wondered what your thoughts were on the Zenit players.

They have obviously had a lengthy campaign in the UEFA cup which they won.

But they also have only played half as many league games as the rest of the russian teams, and their league placing is closer to bottom 3 than top 3. Woudl this effect their current player ratings?

So I just wondered if you feel any of their players would rise or not.

In particular im interested in your thoughts on pogrebynak.

I have him in a few of my teams.

he's rated at 89, but after his 10 goals in the UEFA cup, any chance of an increase?

My comments in red and bold.

Excellent as usual ;) . Will rep you when I can. Please do!

Any chance I could squeeze an extra point for Kvirkvelia. He's been pivotal to Rubin's great start to the season from what I've heard and has also chipped in with 2 goals (at least that's what I heard :confused: ). Also a regular for Georgia now as you've mentioned. I was hoping for an 87 from him but will bow to your expertise :o . Any chance SM will take the brave step of increasing him by 3?

I've posted this before' date=' as a forum scout I post a little pessimistically. Reason being is that when I predict I like forumers buying the player to realise my prediction - [u']anything else is a bonus.[/u]

Kvirkvelia may like you say get an increase to 87, anything is possible considering the stupendous increase of 13 (71 to 84) for Jonathan URRETAVIZCAYA the other day, i'm still mentally adjusting to that!

Bestpay' date='

as always your work is stirling, and we love you for it.

Just wondered what your thoughts were on the Zenit players.

They have obviously had a lengthy campaign in the UEFA cup which they won.

But they also have only played half as many league games as the rest of the russian teams, and their league placing is closer to bottom 3 than top 3. Woudl this effect their current player ratings?

So I just wondered if you feel any of their players would rise or not.

In particular im interested in your thoughts on pogrebynak.

I have him in a few of my teams.

he's rated at 89, but after his 10 goals in the UEFA cup, any chance of an increase?[/quote']

Thanks, it's nice to be loved!

Most of Zenit's players are already highly rated as it is! This is mainly a scouting thread and therefore I didn't feel that Zenit players were worth purchasing from an investment perspective. Just for the fun of it, here's my review of the entire Zenit squad:

MALAFEEV, Viacheslav, G, 88 > 89 (540 minutes)

CONTOFALSKY, Kamil, G, 85 > 85 (0 minutes)

KIM, Dong Jin LB/CB, 88 > 87 (14 minutes)

ANYUKOV, Aleksandr, RB/RM, 90 > 90 (405 minutes, 2 goals)

LEBEDEV, Yuri, RB/CB, 73 > 73 (0 minutes)

KRIZANAC, Ivica, CB, 87 > 88 (400 minutes)

LOMBAERTS, Nicolas, CB/LB, 87 > 87 (0 minutes)

SHIROKOV, Roman, CB/DM, 85 > 87 (540 minutes, 1 goal)

HUBOCAN, Tomás, CB, 84 > 85 (270 minutes)

SIRL, Radek, LM/AM, 87 > 88 (540 minutes)

SPIVAK, Oleksandr, LM 84 > 84 (0 minutes)

RICKSEN, Fernando, RM/DM, 88 > 87 (98 minutes)

RADIMOV, Vladislav, CM, 88 > 87 (35 minutes)

HORSHKOV, Oleksandr, CM/DM, 86 > 85 (0 minutes)

LEE, Ho, CM/DM, 83 > 83 (0 minutes)

MAKSIMOV, Iliya, CM/AM, 81 > 81 (0 minutes)

TYMOSCHUK, Anatoliy, DM/CM, 91 > 91 (450 minutes, 1 goal)

ARSHAVIN, Andrei, AM/F, 92 > 92 (539 minutes, 2 goals)

ZYRYANOV, Konstantin, AM/CM, 89 > 90 (464 minutes)

DENISOV, Igor, AM/F, 88 > 89 (540 minutes)

FAYZULIN, Viktor, AM, 82 > 86 (361 minutes) Should have been on original list - I have added now

IONOV, Aleksei AM/LM, 74 > 74 (6 minutes)

DOMINGUEZ, Alejandro, F/AM, 88 > 87 (104 minutes)

POGREBNYAK, Pavel, CF, 89 > 90 (513 minutes, 1 goal)

FATIH, Tekke, CF, 89 > 89 (121 minutes)

KOZHANOV, Oleg, CF, 77 (0 minutes)

i think everyone takes him as a given that he will rise and has been mentioned so often that everyone knows about him :D.... fayzulin will of course rise :)

Yes I missed him off my prospects list in error, i've added him now to my original post and forecast a rise from 82 to 86.

Evgeni BALYAIKIN' date=' Rubin Kazan (1st), 19/72/91K, forecast to 80, 347 minutes

- m8, are you sure about this one? i can't find his stats anywhere :([/quote']

Absolutely, got this from Soccer Association (a fee paying service).

He's played 2 starts and 6 subs, here's the detail:

30th March (sub) vs Zenit - 24 minutes

5th April (sub) vs Tom - 27 minutes

12th April (sub) vs Khimki - 13 minutes

20th April (sub) vs Amkar - 32 minutes

25th April (start) vs Dinamo Moskva - 90 minutes

2nd May (start) vs Spartak Moskva - 90 minutes

10th May (sub) vs Spartak Nalchik - 26 minutes

15th May (sub) vs Shinnik - 45 minutes

Also see: http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/10574/

Hope that helps give you peace of mind.

You're quite pessimistic on these rating changes to be honest, as I expect the rating changes to go higher for some of the players considering the fact that SM will give bigger increases for leagues that are the summer leagues like Korea, Japan and Russia itself.

So from your list of rating changes I would like to add that you missed out Cristian Maidana, Andrey Ivanov, Aleksandr Pavlenko, Alexander Orekhov and I think that Sergei Parshivlyuk would rise to 84 and Viktor Fayzulin to either 87 or 88.

Well done, rep will be awarded.

Guest the plummer

Well its a russain ratings thread so ,

what do you think of vagner love? decrease or stay the same as a dont see him on the scoring charts

thanks in advance x

You're quite pessimistic on these rating changes to be honest' date=' as I expect the rating changes to go higher for some of the players considering the fact that SM will give bigger increases for leagues that are the summer leagues like Korea, Japan and Russia itself.

So from your list of rating changes I would like to add that you missed out [b']Cristian Maidana[/b], Andrey Ivanov, Aleksandr Pavlenko, Alexander Orekhov and I think that Sergei Parshivlyuk would rise to 84 and Viktor Fayzulin to either 87 or 88.

Well done, rep will be awarded.

Thanks for the rep and positive comments.

I don't think i'm over pessimistic, i'm just careful with other managers funds and don't want to make promises that SM's reviewers won't necessarily uphold.

First of all i'll look at the missed players from your list:

Cristian Maidana, Spartak Moskva (2nd), 21/84/4.1M, forecast to 85, 640 minutes, 2 goals

Andrei Ivanov - I did predict him to rise from 80 to 82 in my original post.

Aleksandr Pavlenko, Spartak Moskva (2nd), 23/85/4.4M, forecast to 87, 746 minutes, 3 goals. I agree a good prospect and should have been on the list.

Alexander Orekhov, Rubin Kazan (1st), 24/80/1.9M, forecast to 81, 357 minutes (N.B. He's only featured in 4 games, 2 early on)

Players that you think i've underestimated the increases:

Sergei PARSHIVLYUK - I think an increase from 74 to 82 would be typical of SM. It happens but is rare for SM to increase in 1 sitting, perhaps with the summer which are reviewed only twice per year they will. I personally think that Parshivlyuk will rise to 82 and perhaps 84/85 the rating after.

Viktor Fayzulin - I think an increase from 82 to 86 is fine for now and an increase ton 88 is predictable in the 2nd Russian ratings from now.

This is a game of opinions though and we'll have to wait and see what SM review the players as.

Well its a russain ratings thread so ' date='

what do you think of vagner love? decrease or stay the same as a dont see him on the scoring charts

thanks in advance x

[/b']

CSKA are really struggling at the moment. In 7th placed this could be there worst season since 2001 when they finished 7th.

Love is a part of the reason they're struggling. He's started in just 6 of 11 matches, being subbed 4 times. He's accumulated then 495 of 990 minutes and scored just 2 goals.

Love is bound to drop from 92 to either 91 (60% likely imo) or 90 (40% likely). I think he'll drop to 91 this time but may drop further if his own poor form and CSKA's general team performances don't improve.

Love your work as always Bestpay.

Do you have any view on Oleg IVANOV' date=' of Krylia Sovetov Samara (Kuban on DB), who is in Russia squad as cover for Arshavin, currently 21 rated 82. and has made 10 appearances with 1 goal. Ta, would rep u if possible.[/quote']

This is a really good spot and one I missed because SM have him still at Kuban as his real life club rather than Krylia Sovetov (currently 6th).

His current stats are 21/82/3.0M, forecast to 85, 784 minutes, 1 goal.

This player can be added to the star risers list, a nice spot.