Bestpay's Russian Ratings (17 players)

bestpay

Re: Bestpay's Russian Ratings (17 players)

great work again bestpay, repped you.

btw, whts your opinion on Vladimir Bystrov...?

Spartak are 2nd on da table if am not mistaken plus hes been doing really well on da right flank for both club and country.

so how high do u expect him to go..?

What will Peter ODEMWINGIE do in the ratings? How is he doing in real life?

Odemwingie's stats are 26/89/6.3M, forecast to 89, 865 minutes, 4 goals.

I can't see any reason why his rating should change as it's good already.

great work again bestpay' date=' repped you.

btw, whts your opinion on Vladimir Bystrov...?

Spartak are 2nd on da table if am not mistaken plus hes been doing really well on da right flank for both club and country.

so how high do u expect him to go..?[/quote']

Bystrov's stats are 24/89/6.7M, forecast to 89, 403 minutes, 1 goal.

He still features for Russia but has only started 4 of Spartak's 11 games and has come on as a sub in 5 other games.

IMO, he will stay at 89 (70%) likely, whereas he could reduce to 88 (30%) likely.

Hi will there be any increases for:

Jo - CSKA,

Anton Shunin - Dinamo Moscow

Oleg Samsonov - Spartak Nalchik

Fedor Smolov - Dinamo Moscow

Also there's a Striker at Spartak Nalchik by the name of: Nazir Kazharov age 20 he's made 7 starts and 2 sub apperances so far this season clocking up 479 mins palying time with 1 goal and 1 M/O/M. I couldn't find him on the DB is he worth looking at adding or is he a bit **** :)

Thanks

Hi will there be any increases for:

Jo - CSKA' date='

Anton Shunin - Dinamo Moscow

Oleg Samsonov - Spartak Nalchik

Fedor Smolov - Dinamo Moscow

Also there's a Striker at Spartak Nalchik by the name of: Nazir Kazharov age 20 he's made 7 starts and 2 sub apperances so far this season clocking up 479 mins palying time with 1 goal and 1 M/O/M. I couldn't find him on the DB is he worth looking at adding or is he a bit **** :)

Thanks[/quote']

Jo's stats are 21/90/8.2M, I forecast to remain at 90, 720 minutes, 3 goals. CSKA are struggling in 7th but Jo should remain at 90.

Shunin's stats are 21/87/5.9M, I forecast him up 1 to 88, 810 minutes.

Samsonov's stats are 20/83/3.6M, I forecast him to remain at 83, 434 minutes.

Smolov's stats are 18/75/578K, I predicted him in my original post to rise to 77.

Is Dato Kvirkvelia likely to change position? He's currently a RM/LM and he's my only RM' date=' but apparently he's likely to change to a defender. Is this true?[/quote']

According to my sources he's a defender.

Soccer Association which I subscribes to suggests a CB/DM position and you can see from this Yahoo link, they call him a Defender:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/dato-kvirkvelia.html

So I think you're right he'll be re-assigned to a Defender.

According to my sources he's a defender.

Soccer Association which I subscribes to suggests a CB/DM position and you can see from this Yahoo link' date=' they call him a Defender:

[url']http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/dato-kvirkvelia.html[/url]

So I think you're right he'll be re-assigned to a Defender.

My source is different again :P , not a center back or a winger, more of a Left Back

http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/16468/

Sabaya went up +2 to 87.

Smolov went up +3 to 78.

Zhilyaev went up +9 to 83.

Parshivlyuk went up +10 to 84.

Ansaldi went up +4 to 87.

Kvirkvelia went up +3 to 87 and changed position to RB/LB.

Ryzhikov went up +4 to 85.

Ivanov went up +4 to 84.

Good work Bestpay! Parshivlyuk will do as my RM (84), only 1 rating less than my previous RM, (although Parshivlyuk is not a proper RM) he will have to do.

Love your work as always Bestpay.

Do you have any view on Oleg IVANOV' date=' of Krylia Sovetov Samara (Kuban on DB), who is in Russia squad as cover for Arshavin, currently 21 rated 82. and has made 10 appearances with 1 goal. Ta, would rep u if possible.[/quote']

got 87 :eek::D

Marat Dzakhmishev- Bought this guy last night for 600k' date=' increased to 84 this morning and is now worth 3m! Woo. Sorry I didnt tell you about him :P :p[/quote']

I did have him actually as somebody kindly PM'd me with this prospect.

Managed to sign him in a couple of leagues but the info never quite reached this thread, still there's plenty of talent to be getting on with.

Sorry if this is a noob question! Do all of the increases for a certain region (case in point here obviousl Russia) happen simultaneously? I'm wondering whether its worth looking at any of the players that haven't yet changed rating on the initial post now or whether if they've not increased now they won't until the next review?

Evgeni BALYAIKIN' date=' Rubin Kazan (1st), 19/72/91K, forecast to 80, 347 minutes

Anyone know why this kid hasn't gone up?[/quote']

According to my sources he hasn't play 1 minute this season.

EDIT: some say he has some he he hasn't :confused:

i was wonderig why he hasn't increased too... acording to guardian he hasn't plyed at all' date=' but bestpay said that pe played quite a lot this season, acording to his sources, so i trusted him...[/quote']

Guardian says he hasn't played but BestPay's pay site and Football Lineups both say he has played.

Best thing to do is send a ticket.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Yevhen Shakhov is regarded as one of Russia's best forwards at under 18 level but his rating didn't go up.

Can someone please help ?

i already sent a ticket regarding Maximiliano Herrera, who has 3 starts and 3 subs for San Martin de San Juan this season according to ESPN, but he did not get any rise at all...

"This has been passed on to the researchers." - this is the response i got... nothing else :(

Yevhen Shakhov is regarded as one of Russia's best forwards at under 18 level but his rating didn't go up.

Can someone please help ?

Has he been playing regularly for his club?What's his current rating? Just because someone has a brilliant potential doesn't mean he will rise, he has ot be playing, and be worthy of a higher rating.